Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public (1420 Views)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) / Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by mromacomedy1: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
I cried when I watched the video somewhere else, I couldn't even watch it to the end. Life is deep, I hope posterity forgives her else this will follow her and her generation. If you can live wealth for your children to inherit please do not leave curses for them, thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by Olukat(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
cry cry cry cry Why did I watch this cry cry cry
Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by Gee64: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why so heartless?

1 Like

Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Probably one yeye man of God has told her that her mum is.......
Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by Exceldan: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
Probably one yeye man of God has told her that her mum is.......
I don't think so.the fact is that females are very prone to evil. The wicked tendencies of a woman are great

1 Like

Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by dododawa1: 5:44am On Jul 22, 2023
I don't know what to say
Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by kolaaderin: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2023
I have never believed in that waking parents up from bed with side kicks and tackles as described by many on Social media until now, seeing they say is believing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by fyzaila: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2023
This very disheartening. What on earth could have warranted her to result to this abominable act towards her mother?

As someone said up there, posterity will surely pay her back in 100 folds.
Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by FSBoperator: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Okoro women are the most heartless vile beasts on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by CJStarz: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Anambra state government has waded in and she has been arrested.
Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by tunjiajayi: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Na their way , naked dem mama, kick them papa.

Igbo family constitution.

1 Like

Re: Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public by Torg77: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2023
THIS GIRL IS A RITUALIST. SHE USED HER MUM FOR RITUAL AND SHE ALSO HELPS YAHOO BOYS GET GIRLS TO BE USED FOR RITUAL. I WILL POST HER ON INSTA,FACEBOOK ,TIK TOK ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA TOO. PLEASE ALSO HELP ME REPOST HER

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Abuja / Young Man Beheads Elderly Man At His Farm For Money Ritual (see Photo) / BREAKING NEWS! Hausas Now Killing Yoruba People In Their Homes In Agility Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.