Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. (29339 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by lakefist(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
May their souls rest in peace. Comfort ye mother!
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by duduade: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sad
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by obotematics: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Saw the poster on my way,
Painful though God knows better
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Small sick wey my pikin sick. I no fit rest. I can’t begin to imagine the pain she’s going through losing a son. Not to talk of TWO! Damn!!!

Speechless. 😒
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by justjasper(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
It's well with you ma. It's really disheartening to Bury your loved ones especially children. RIP to them.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Goldbw122(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
The person that killed you will not know peace on this face of the earth, Amen.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by nathyx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rest peacefully mama's Boys
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Kinihuu005: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why why wicked world ?mama why allowed them to joined nigeria security apparatus? well I dey regret my bro who joined them, always feel sad mama take heart. Rip broo
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alwayshungry:
MAY OUR PARENTS NEVER BURY US.. 😭😭.

Read the painful tribute of a heartbroken mother on the death of her twin sons.

May their soul find rest in the bosom of Abba.
Ameen.
😭😭😭

Why did she allow her grown up twin boys/men join the dreaded Nigerian Police Force?

Joining the NPF is a sure way not to live to capacity because most of them are prone to internal and external dangers.

The bereaved mom is at loss.

RIP
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Benrosaria(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
He who kills by the gun dies by the gun
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Lance008(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is spiritual
They both using one soul
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Only you madam

Lost your husband

Lost two sons

Not to war, hmmn ...

Her other kids better go for spiritual fortification and become strong if not

Better cooking, with back to sender charm

No be everything Hallelujah and Alhamdulilai go solve.. some na babalawo go do am

May Nigeria never happen to us
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by remsonik(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chai! May their souls rest in peace. Mama peace of God will locate you and you will never bury any of your remaining children anymore.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
ACRI:
Curse upon the killers if they killed them

May God comfort this woman
police prayer no dey work.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Nazgul: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why would she even allow them join the police force in the first place?

May God comfort her.

1 Like

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ogbanje group of sons. They only came to the world to suffer the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Image123(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
HappyPagan:
Glory be to God? For what ....

God dey fuckup sha. angry

E pain you again? In everything, we give God thanks and glory. We also know that there's eternity, don't have an heart attack.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by crossbreedwears(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
You don't deserve a reply from me and you need a brain check up.
AriyaTV:

Ask if her children hasn't killed other people's children too.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by BeigJawnson(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Only you madam

Lost your husband

Lost two sons

Not to war, hmmn ...

No be everything Hallelujah and Alhamdulilai go solve.. some na babalawo go do am

WHICH ONE BE BABALAWO... ANY POWER THAT HAS FORMULA, IS NEVER A POWER WHERE MY ALMIGHTY GOD IS...
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by HappyPagan: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Image123:

E pain you again? In everything, we give God thanks and glory. We also know that there's eternity, don't have an heart attack.
Lmao at 'we know'. Lmfao.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by AriyaTV: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
You don't deserve a reply from me and you need a brain check up.

I think it you that needs a check up. You will be lying to yourself if you tell me you don't know how police officers behave in Nigeria. We all react to Karma when it takes place.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Juliearth(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alwayshungry:
I pray peace to the sorrowful mother...

I remember when my own mum had to pass through such deep sorrow on d demise of my late sister.

A sorrow she is yet to come out of over 15 yrs ago that the incident happened. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”.

Oh dear! Sorry for the loss.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is perpetually grieving, saddening and hurting.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by spiceadole: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alwayshungry:

Ameen.
😭😭😭
The pity I felt for her died immediately I saw that they were uniformed men.

Heartless people.
Dem no die well
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
May God rest their souls.

I don't want to talk about the past either,
Because there's no point I've lost a lover, a sister.
Before I dried those tears I lost my granny
It was a black spell for the boy and his family.
Those stories makes boy heart turn cold,
He's been there before, so where do we go..
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Father4all: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Only you madam

Lost your husband

Lost two sons

Not to war, hmmn ...

oga, Babalawo can't do it. Only God. Stop putting your mind in such things
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by crossbreedwears(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Is it every police that are corrupt??
AriyaTV:

I think it you that needs a check up. You will be lying to yourself if you tell me you don't know how police officers behave in Nigeria. We all react to Karma when it takes place.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by sageb: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alwayshungry:

Ameen.
😭😭😭

So painful
R.I.P
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Exceed15: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
donziller:
The Lord is ur straight

Strength
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by AriyaTV: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Is it every police that are corrupt??

Is like asking the different between six and half a dozen.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Lawalemi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Avoid police work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Raped My Niece β€”wife / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan / US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.