Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Money Invocation/attraction Prayers!! Know What You Want - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Invocation/attraction Prayers!! Know What You Want (216 Views)

How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / O8O5O325488 To Join Occult Society For Instant Money Ritual Or Money Invocation / Invocation Formula For Money Without Stress (not Ritual) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Invocation/attraction Prayers!! Know What You Want by Sonofthemoon(m): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2023
MONEY/WEALTH ATTRACTIONS
I will round up today with this piece..
Know what you need money attraction or money invocation.
Also try to know what it entails to avoid stories that touch.

Ise Ifa/Akose: These are works that comes after Ebo and it’s done only if it is requires by that Odu. It’s done to ease all that has been done for the betterment of the person who went for consultation. Akose could be for financial stability, victory, favor and so on.

Akose is also done even without consultation. These are part of the scientific aspect of Ifa where nature comes to play an important role with the use of leafs. Roots, water, seeds and all aspect of nature comes together to perform wonders for man’s purpose.

It’s important to note that doing Itefa/Isefa doesn’t mean you will automatically have all the wealth in this world but rather Ifa promised one thing that such person will never lack.

It doesn’t mean you won’t face challenges and obstacles but be rest assured that you will always be victorious.

MONEY INVOCATION::
Extremely complex and difficult art and doesn't work for everyone and can not be done by every priest including myself typing this .
It requires alot of both the one doing and the doer. The process has been ancient and kept secret over centuries and for that reason I wouldn't divulge any info here but this process means you actually can and will never lack
It is extremely complex

He who has ears
Re: Money Invocation/attraction Prayers!! Know What You Want by Sonofthemoon(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2023
FIFTEEN TRUTHS OF IFA
1. There is a single God.
2. Except for the day you were born and the day you are supposed to die(RARE CASES), there is no single event in your life that cannot be forecast and, when necessary, changed.
3. It is your birthright to be happy, successful and fulfilled.
4. You should grow and obtain wisdom during the process.
5. You are reborn through your blood relatives.
6. Heaven is "home" and Earth "the marketplace." We are in constant passage between the two.
7. You are part of the universe in a literal, not figurative way.
8. You must never initiate harm to another human being.
9. You must never harm the universe of which you are part.
10. Your temporal and spiritual capacities must work together.
11. You are born with a specific path. It is your goal to travel it. DIVINATION provides your roadmap.
12. Our ancestors EXISTS and must be HONORED.
13. SACRIFICE GUARANTEES YOUR SUCCESS.
14. The orisa live within us.
15. You need have no fear.

Ase🙏🙏🙏

(1) (Reply)

Witches Were Sent To Kill Me And This Happened / God Shows Us Unconditional forgiveness We Should do Same To Your Neighbors / The Sophistication Of Large Worship Centres Is Making Smaller Churches Do This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.