Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! (349 Views)

Earn Minimum Of $10 By Just Posting Articles, News, Liking And Commenting On Pos / Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You / How To Make Money Online By Reading And Commenting On News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! by globalbuzz(m): 12:30am On Jul 22, 2023
As shocking as this sounds, you could get paid engaging in some selected Facebook groups with over 500k members.
No sign up to any platform, nothing! All you'll be using are copyrighted PLR e-materials and watch credit alert ring daily.
That data and time you're burning could turn into trickling income, although not much, but it's something. In a day, you could earn not less than 3k.
This social media earning hack only works if you've been on Facebook for a minimum 3 years above.

To get and watch my 30min full tutorial course video, whatsapp: +23481 141 95276
Re: How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! by SharedServices: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
globalbuzz:
As shocking as this sounds, you could get paid engaging in some selected Facebook groups with over 500k members.
No sign up to any platform, nothing! All you'll be using are copyrighted PLR e-materials and watch credit alert ring daily.
That data and time you're burning could turn into trickling income, although not much, but it's something. In a day, you could earn not less than 3k.
This social media earning hack only works if you've been on Facebook for a minimum 3 years above.

To get and watch my 30min full tutorial course video, whatsapp: +23481 141 95276

Do you know any groups that have up to 500K members/
Re: How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! by globalbuzz(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Yes. I know about 5 different groups on FB with even more than 500k members. But you can't make money from them until you follow all my detailed guide in my course video.

SharedServices:

Do you know any groups that have up to 500K members/

Re: How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! by SharedServices: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
globalbuzz:
Yes. I know about 5 different groups on FB with even more than 500k members. But you can't make money from them until you follow all my detailed guide in my course video.

I'm not actually looking for where I can make money per sé, what I need is a group where I can advertise some services
Re: How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! by globalbuzz(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Most Facebook group owners won't allow you advertising your services without paying their promotion fee... However, you can capitalise on their most trending comment section or try creating a neutral post about your service that is like to be approved. Also, look to joining groups that relate or is almost similar to the kind of services you're rendering
SharedServices:

I'm not actually looking for where I can make money per sé, what I need is a group where I can advertise some services
Re: How To Get Paid Commenting On Popular Facebook Groups | Hack! by iyobosadavid: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
globalbuzz:

Hope the video is free

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Raise Fund And Grow Your Business Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) / Raise Funds And Grants Without Collateral Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) / Raise Funds And Grants Without Collateral Through Fundmybusiness(fmb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.