Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty (65484 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Egypt209: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2023
The same wife that instigate him to flush fulani from the state thereby leading to tens of death.
Don't joke with God.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by ColdzOutside: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2023
humberjade:

Rightly said, but the man and is family would think otherwise, they will want to use the State's resources to get him back to health, because once he resigns, there is no guarantee he would get the needed help from the State government.

In Nigeria, politicians rarely resigns, which brings to mind the late Governor of Taraba, who had a plane crash, survived and became a vegetable. In his vegetative state, and as still able to win reelection.
Wow! Are you serious? I don't know how long Nigeria needs more to get it right.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Truthshotcrazy: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
That slippers he is wearing chai!
Its Crocs. At least he is using the crocs indoors as it should be. What of babes that would finish dressing flamboyantly & finish up with crocs nko? 🤦🏾‍♂️ cool .
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by jacobnel(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2023
You need a break from Government
. Resigned and handover to your Deputy .You don't need stress
Morbeta11:

https://dailytrust.com/spotted-akeredolu-in-hospital-with-wife/
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by onuman: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Man get well quickly to enjoy what you Campaigned for from your dodgy Campaign for a Yoruba to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Chetas81(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Strike is the world you must use 🤔 Omo Nigeria sick gan ni
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Chetas81(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2023
aariwa:
Wish Aketi speedy recovery but most of the problems our leaders rush overseas for are things our doctors can handle perfectly but criminal leaders had made building world class hospitals look like rocket science. I wonder how a sane person would be looking at criminals like tinubu and co to make even 1% change of anything in Nigeria
hhhhmmm idodo Oro👍
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Chetas81(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
black African and power, only god will help Nigerians
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by 36STATES: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5492490/ondo-state-govt-partners-german#83450433.

These was the scan hospital the governor built to stop medical tourism in Nigeria. A poor German was brought in to help dupe Ondo state in the guise of investing billions of dollars. A German with less than 25k Euro in asset was being fronted as billions of dollar investor in Ondo.

Now he is in another country for medical tourism and we are supposed to be happy for him?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Chetas81(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2023
chatinent:
Hope he gets better.
the bad citizen abandoned their motherland for medical checkup in abroad, only sick nation and her citizen do this
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Came4amod: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2023
chatinent:
Hope he gets better.

Na stroke
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Chetas81(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2023
ColdzOutside:

no bad citizen can get it right and done, this is Nigeria 🤔
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by tfelicityk(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2023
I wish him quick recovering. May God restore his health back to him.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Tinubuderanged: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Nigerian greediness, instead of him to resign and take care of his health he want to die on the seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by seguno2: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://dailytrust.com/spotted-akeredolu-in-hospital-with-wife/

Shameless looters seen as leaders by their even more shameless people.

If he and other looters were employing workers and paying them well enough, then why would they japa to diaspora leaving our hospitals in a mess
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by seguno2: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
A very good man…wishing him a quick recovery

What did he do in his job to be a very good man
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by ncoolsome(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Imagine a governor of an American state coming to Nigeria for medicals... The system has been so bastardized that our political class lack shame
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Addme: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
Even as i never get money i don get two side chick taking my name up and down.

mmmm, minister of enjoyment
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by juman(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2023
She and her property.
grin
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Calitoscassius(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2023
See as he is treated abroad with his looted funds, many poor nigerians has died as a result of no adequate healthcare in nigeria, Nigerian poiticians are sooo heartless they loot fund meant for good hospitals in their own country when they have headache they run abroad for treatement, je even has the audacity to take pictures and show his poor constituents in nigeria, and sadly the same poor and hungry people he left without adequate healthcare, left with no jobs, left with high cost of living, left with unpaid salaries for months left with bad governance and economy are hopping he get well soon come back and continue oppressing them. cheesy

I say, i hope he gets what he deserves. Just like the people he looted their futures.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by juman(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Get well quick.
Our dear governor.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by AareGaa: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
BlueRayDicks:
Las las, when the chips are down and a man is at his lowest; Only his good wife will be at his side. cry

I wish governor Akeredolu quickest recovery

That woman has a lot to lose if Aketi does not survive this, not necessarily means that she loves Aketi.
Women love power and material things that come with it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by humberjade: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
ColdzOutside:

Yes now, it was shocking to say the least, but that's Nigeria for you, anything goes.

Apologies, just crossed-checked, he has already won re-election before the crash, but he still remained in office in his vegetative state for 3 years until his second term ended. The wife was running the show.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by BusinessPlan22: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
While some are commenting trash up there.
I have learnt some important life lessons with this pic
If you meet a good and submissive girl, (even if she no fine) my brother wife her asap cos when the chips are down, the big breast and big yansh side chicks will hop onto the next available dick.
Only the loyal and submissive girl will stay.

Truth talk.
Mine nor even reach sick bed,she Jakpa.
See ba,getting a submissive and good woman is a blessing one should celebrate daily.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by phemmyfour: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2023
It is always undisclosed ailments. African mentality. Oyinbo no dey hide the nature of their sickness. Especially their government officials.

Continue to hide it even from your helper
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by stevonics: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Wait,wait, so the deputy name carry luck? as in Goodluck, like Goodluck Jonathan?🙏
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by yusluvad(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Always going abroad....
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Segzy19: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2023
A kid has been spotted on Nairaland oh!
What has the slippers got to do with his sickness? Be like say you never travel before

Savedday2:
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by yusluvad(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Chetas81:
the bad citizen abandoned their motherland for medical checkup in abroad, only sick nation and her citizen do this
Abi oooo
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Okoroawusa: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Akeredolu is not looking good at all. Forget the photo ops. I wish him well.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Okoroawusa: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2023
AareGaa:

That woman has a lot to lose if Aketi does not survive this, not necessarily means that she loves Aketi.
Women love power and material things that come with it
Stop saying what you don't know. She didn't leave him when he was a youth corper lawyer. She didn't leave him when he was a baby lawyer. What else is she looking for?
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Kukutente23: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2023
DKM123:

Deserving kudos for what exactly? So the ones who give the middle finger after all the betrayals, disloyalty and STDs do not deserve kudos? Laughs in karma.

You people play too much! Kudos indeed!
Ok. I get you. You mean those who refuse to stay also deserve kudos for leaving their marriages on account of infidelity? Well, my response to that is based on church marriage which prescribes "for better for worse". In that case, leaving the marriage is the natural thing to do. It takes an extra type of strength and loyalty to stay and try to build such broken marriages. I'm sure you'll agree you don't need kudos for doing the natural thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.