Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? (229 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Be A Marketer With Us From The Comfort Of Your Home! / The Biggest Challenges Of Starting A Business And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2023
What challenges do you face when it comes to selling to people online?

Leave your comment below
Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by Cassandraloius: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2023
To target my potential client.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Cassandraloius:
To target my potential client.

Alright

Targeting the right audience is always the hardest part when it comes to selling

Here are things to consider before selling to your clients

- Do you know their problems?

- Do you know their desires?

- Does your product/service solve their problem?

Answer these questions by writing down on a paper, this way you'll know your clients, there's no way you can't know them after trying this.

Save this, try it, come back and let me have your review after trying this

All the best
Arit Greg ✍️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by Cassandraloius: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2023
AritGreg21:

Alright

Targeting the right audience is always the hardest part when it comes to selling

Here are things to consider before selling to your clients

- Do you know their problems?

- Do you know their desires?

- Does your product/service solve their problem?

Answer these questions by writing down on a paper, this way you'll know your clients, there's no way you can't know them after trying this.

Save this, try it, come back and let me have your review after trying this

All the best
Arit Greg ✍️

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Cassandraloius:

Thank you sir!

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by whitekad(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
I ordered a wrist watch from china I monetized the advert online, customers made request but they don't buy even 1 till the advert closed. If u can help me out I will be happy because it tied down my money.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
whitekad:
I ordered a wrist watch from china I monetized the advert online, customers made request but they don't buy even 1 till the advert closed. If u can help me out I will be happy because it tied down my money.

Running Ads is usually perceived to be the best way, truth is, organic marketing is usually the best, this way people will see you and trust you enough to buy your product without hesitation,

This way, you'll also have the advantage of The WOM (Words Of Mouth) marketing strategy
Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
whitekad:

The only way I can help you is share a video that has helped me a lot in thriving my Organic Marketing

You can contact me on Whatsapp to get the video

Here's my contact +2348068804907

Arit Greg~
Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by montumonami(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Payment on delivery…A lot of people (ins*ne) place orders and end up not responding after the product gets to them.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by whitegeneral: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2023
As a marketer, the biggest challenges when it comes to selling online include overcoming fierce competition, capturing and retaining the attention of our target audience amidst the ever-expanding digital landscape, and navigating the complexities of various online platforms and algorithms. For Forge Digital Marketing, these challenges are opportunities to leverage our expertise, innovative strategies, and data-driven insights to help businesses thrive in the digital space and achieve remarkable success in their online marketing endeavors.
Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
montumonami:
Payment on delivery…A lot of people (ins*ne) place orders and end up not responding after the product gets to them.

This is the worst part is selling physical products online especially with the cost of transportation now.

In this case it is advisable you build your positioning and authority,so they can trust you enough to pay you before delivery.
Re: What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? by AritGreg21: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
whitegeneral:
As a marketer, the biggest challenges when it comes to selling online include overcoming fierce competition, capturing and retaining the attention of our target audience amidst the ever-expanding digital landscape, and navigating the complexities of various online platforms and algorithms. For Forge Digital Marketing, these challenges are opportunities to leverage our expertise, innovative strategies, and data-driven insights to help businesses thrive in the digital space and achieve remarkable success in their online marketing endeavors.

It'll advice you to limit the level of your AI for creating post and the likes,

It sounds robotic and very obvious.

Also try to change the answers to simplified English or you'll remain at driving away your target audience

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Know / Profit boom With Oil Perfume Business / Nigerian Banking Industry - A Den Of Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.