Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. (526 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by flakkypastries: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders
Presently I work with a marketing company in ojodu Berger that deals with mobile phones and Sim cards, the basic salary is 25k..but we will have to sell 100phones and 100sim in a month 25k, the commission on each phone is #200 , on Sim card is #30
Ever since the increasement in fuel things has been very hard, we hardly meet our Target again, most times we trek from Ogba down to Berger...
My boss had a meeting with us this month that the bus will no longer be taking us to different locations due to increase in fuel, we will have to walk through the neighborhood to see if we will get customers to buy our products..

Like seriously it's not been easy trekking from Berger down to Kara,opic ,Asese, we will still trek back home after closing at work.
we hardly sell 4 phones in a day, the job right now is breathtaking.
We are not even getting the commission at the end of the month, it's not helping matter. one of my friends got a job for me in Abuja as a cook combine with house help., The salary is 35k, I also got another job at Ondo state bank cleaner the salary is 25k with #300 feeding everyday
I'm considering which one will be preferable.
Please I need your advice on which one I should go for..
The Cook job or bank cleaner.

Have a nice weekend
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by duduade: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Please walk away from your current job ... Which ever job you end up settling down for, I pray the Lord guide and strengthen you Amen
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by timiade446(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2023
The househelp job is still okay if you are to stay with them
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by Nairalander248: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2023
flakkypastries:
Good morning Nairalanders
Presently I work with a marketing company in ojodu Berger that deals with mobile phones and Sim cards, the basic salary is 25k..but we will have to sell 100phones and 100sim in a month 25k, the commission on each phone is #200 , on Sim card is #30
Ever since the increasement in fuel things has been very hard, we hardly meet our Target again, most times we trek from Ogba down to Berger...
My boss had a meeting with us this month that the bus will no longer be taking us to different locations due to increase in fuel, we will have to walk through the neighborhood to see if we will get customers to buy our products..

Like seriously it's not been easy trekking from Berger down to Kara,opic ,Asese, we will still trek back home after closing at work.
we hardly sell 4 phones in a day, the job right now is breathtaking.
We are not even getting the commission at the end of the month, it's not helping matter. one of my friends got a job for me in Abuja as a cook combine with house help., The salary is 35k, I also got another job at Ondo state bank cleaner the salary is 25k with #300 feeding everyday
I'm considering which one will be preferable.
Please I need your advice on which one I should go for..
The Cook job or bank cleaner.

Have a nice weekend

People are really suffering in this country...
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by phorget(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2023
If they'll give you accommodation within then I'll suggest you take up the Abuja offer.
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by illicit(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2023
I would have advised u to take d bank job but where will u stay

U see that Abuja combination job, na work dem wan use kill u be that.
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by Candidlady: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2023
illicit:
I would have advised u to take d bank job but where will u stay

U see that Abuja combination job, na work dem wan use kill u be that.

Noticed you are always discouraging people from coming to Abuja to earn a decent living..

Do you know how much they pay some house chef here in Abuja?

Moreover accomodation and feeding won't be his problem again

But the bank cleaner job how much.. might have feeding allowance but idoubt if he would get accomodation

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by illicit(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Noticed you are always discouraging people from coming to Abuja to earn a decent living..

Do you know how much they pay some house chef here in Abuja?

Moreover accomodation and feeding won't be his problem again

But the bank cleaner job how much.. might have feeding allowance but idoubt if he would get accomodation

I think u confused me with someone else

Why will I discourage anyone from moving anywhere, no I don't do that

I moved from Osun where I earn 5figures to Abuja, now I earn 6 figures

Those chefs u mentioned don't do househelp with it, do they?

That job is a slavery job, the accommodation provided even makes it worse, it means dudes freedom has been bought

He will work and work, when he starts to complain, he will be fired
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by Candidlady: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2023
illicit:

I think u confused me with someone else

Why will I discourage anyone from moving anywhere, no I don't do that

I moved from Osun where I earn 5figures to Abuja, now I earn 6 figures

Those chefs u mentioned don't do househelp with it, do they?

That job is a slavery job, the accommodation provided even makes it worse, it means dudes freedom has been bought

He will work and work, when he starts to complain, he will be fired

Do you know we got some jobs without accomodations and still they got not freedom... Shoot.. they even earn penny ...

Anyways ihave learnt never to advice anyone on job issues... What some can do some can't..

Op the choice is yours..

Bank cleaner or chef/househelp

Modified: 35k chef/househelp? Where in Abuja ? Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by flakkypastries: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Do you know we got some jobs without accomodations and still they got not freedom... Shoot.. they even earn penny ...

Anyways ihave learnt never to advice anyone on job issues... What some can do some can't..

Op the choice is yours..

Bank cleaner or chef/househelp

Modified: 35k chef/househelp? Where in Abuja ? Hmmmmm
Around Lugbe in Abuja
Re: Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. by surgebitcoin(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
If you have somewhere to stay then the bank job is better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed in Lagos / Remote Accountant / Domestic Assistants Needed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.