Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers (41280 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2023
as an in indigene of Ilorin with a Fulani partanal grand mother, I'm in full support of these

Ilorin is an emirates states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Princessstee: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Beckham14:
Mynd44 Seun this is against rule number 2. 😊
Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Beckham14: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Princessstee:

Olori buruku lasan lasan
Mynd44, Seun Justwise this is against the forum rules.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Princessstee: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
Beckham14:
Mynd44, Seun Justwise this is against the forum rules.

Get the fck off.. Nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Raf4: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Zandena:
Idol worshiping was abolished on all humanity by the advent of Abraham, Moses, Isah and Muhammad upon all of them be peace.
It is however unfortunate to find those who claims to be followers of Jesus using all their strengths to defend this Ise rituals. No wonder Israeli Rabbi has tagged Christianity as idolatry religion and should not be allowed to exist in their country of Israel!
If you want to say they have rights to do it, then IPOB Terrorists and cultists will not be hounded by security agencies. Idol worshiping is crime against God while IPOB Terrorists and cultism are crimes against humanity and God too!

How do you define idol worshiping? Worshiping stones, Rivers, irons, trees carved images etc? Whenever muslims pray, they always face kaabah. Do you know what is inside that kaabah shrines? It's just black stone (meteorite) similar to the one being worshiped by isese eṣu worshipers here. The only difference is that those overzealous brainwashed muhammadians prefer imported Arab's stone/idol to indigenous local stone/idol

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by MrColdsweat: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Where they are the minority, they preach tolerance. But where they are the majority they exhibit intolerance
That is yarruba for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Beckham14: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Princessstee:

Get the fck off.. Nonentity
Mynd44, Seun Justwise this is against the forum rules. 😊

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by YourMrBoo: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just watch out how the yorubas will become the most hated tribe in Nigeria because of tinubu.

Igbos has suffered this hate for years, and the yorubas are about to take that seat without fight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Ikpunnegi01: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kai! Fulani people dealing with yolobas in the language they can't understand in their own father's land and they refused to do anything about it. Kai! More of this is expected! As this one had scaled through, expect more.. Another state will soon be captured grin. I hope its ipob problem that una no fit defend una lands from intruders from futa' mountain.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Trimjos: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Princessstee:

If unknown gunmen have not killed your father, you should go and ask him.

A nonentity from far away finland conquered the whole of ibo land and its people and you are still here running mouth like tap water

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 1 and 2. Derailing the thread and insulting a nairalander

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Princessstee: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Trimjos:

Rule 1 and 2. Derailing the thread and insulting a nairalander

Who be this werey, how is that an insult?

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Trimjos: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Princessstee:

Who be this werey, how is that an insult?

Rule 2

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Burruchaga71(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
I won't comment anything for now until Obasa , FFK and Onanuga say something.

Ndiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaara!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
vannessa7:
God is almost becoming a four letter word in some people's heart, what is there to defend in idolatory. When the Almighty God (Allah) (SWA) say who is on the Lord's side, Muslims always step forward. All those supporting the idolatory in Ilorin should go and do same in Kano.

Surprisingly the igbos who are christians and are privy to all that happened at Mt. Camel between Elijah and prophets of Baal are the one championing support for idolatory in Yoruba land and it's just one of their divisive tactics, they are so ungodly that it will be easier to find a needle in a haystack than to find an igbo man in heaven, they can't resist hatred and destruction of others no matter how Godly they claim.
Idolatory is the sole reason why the Yoruba race is not at par with the developed world because we are so blessed. Idolatory will enslave the coming generations and destroy them unless they keep worshipping the idols unlike God who is patient and loving even to unbelievers in Him, idols enslave even if the people that worshipped them died 400 years ago, the new generation who are educated and know nothing about idol will now be in bondage, and only Islam can break the stronghold of idol permanently, idols don't have a heaven to take it's worshippers to, they will all end up in hell with their master the devil. Islam cannot tolerate idolatory.

Nigeria is a secular country

And what makes you think the traditionalists are not on God's side

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
as an in indigene of Ilorin with a Fulani partanal grand mother, I'm in full support of these

Ilorin is not a state

And Nigeria is a secular country

Any Nigerian has freedom of association and religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by APCNig: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
The useless Osun Worshers are fake and should be stoned to death. If not that they are false worshippers, they would have used one Juju to hit the stupid Cleric. None of these useless so-called Islamic Clerics will try nonsense with a true Traditionalist. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara are not so gentle to allow themselves to be dragged in the mud by useless Islamic Clerics.

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by APCNig: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

You will be stoned to death soon because you are MAD. My grandmother is from Idi-Ape in Ilorin, her mother is from Niger State. If see you on the road in Ilorin, I will beat you mercilessly. E no go better for your Mama. I am a Muslim, I am not stupid like you. Shey you Mama fit face real Traditionalists when you see them ni? Abi because these ones you see are fake, that is why you harass them every time.

If you want to prove yourself right, you can let us meet at Oja-Oba or Oja-Gbooro next weekend. Because of you, I will travel to Ilorin to beat you mercilessly, we can continue to condole idiots and nincompoops in our society

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by APCNig: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Trimjos:

Rule 2

You never call USA, EU, UN, ICC

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Couldntfigurean: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
“We Yorubas are one irrespective of our religion and believe” in the mud

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
THEY WILL SOON MEET THEIR MATCH WITH TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS, THEY ARE NOT STOOPID LIKE CHRISTAINS WHO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. I PRAY THE ISSUE ESCALATE INTO CONFLICT
Amotolongbo:
Where they are the minority, they preach tolerance. But where they are the majority they exhibit intolerance

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Enculer2: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
When they get to 30% population, no more pesce in the area

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by bennybuhari: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Is the cleric mad?

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by LagosFirstSon: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Helinues have you seen this thread 😂

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by ebufa: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:
People don't really know who Muslims are...

When they are new to a place ,they act so good ,calm and nice to you.

The moment their population start increasing they show u their true colour..

I call them head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest...

what has south south got to do with isese and islam fights?

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Warldbest(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
G
Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by BazeRift: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Taiwo20(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
I thought there’s freedom of worship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by happney65: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

I thought Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance
But how com Islam tolerates idolatry in Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ogun etc? Abi Islam is cowardice in those places?

Peace and Islam is word and opposite grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by helinues: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Helinues have you seen this thread 😂

Why do you always seek my validation before expressing yourself?

Don't you know it's a sign of an inferiority complex?

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers by Varunpulyani: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
helinues:

Why do you always seek my validation before expressing yourself?

Don't you know it's a sign of an inferiority complex?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.