Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely (407 Views)

How To Remove Security Plugin Completely On Android Phone / How To Fix A Phone That Is Refusing To Boot Up / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by odinson1(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2023
Hey guys I'm posting this on the phone section because here is interactive unlike the computer section which is basically an online store.
So recently whenever i try to switch on my computer, i receive this in the screenshot, after it takes a long time booting. what can I do please?

Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by Adewale1603(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Your windows Os is corrupted. You have to install a new windows 10 on it, you can choose to keep your files and other documents. But only all your apps will be formatted while reloading the windows

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by Adewale1603(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2023
odinson1:
Hey guys I'm posting this on the phone section because here is interactive unlike the computer section which is basically an online store.
So recently whenever i try to switch on my computer, i receive this in the screenshot, after it takes a long time booting. what can I do please?
the automatic repair couldn't repair it. Best is to install a fresh windows 10. If you can't do windows installation by yourself, take it to an engineer, it's just like 2k they'll charge you for the services.
Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by odinson1(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Adewale1603:
the automatic repair couldn't repair it. Best is to install a fresh windows 10. If you can't do windows installation by yourself, take it to an engineer, it's just like 2k they'll charge you for the services.

Damn it! cry will my files still be intact?
Thanks for response
Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by odinson1(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Adewale1603:

There is an option in the screenshot to exit and continue to windows 10, should i click that?
Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by Adewale1603(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2023
odinson1:

Damn it! cry will my files still be intact?
Thanks for response
you will not format the files, you will select keep the files while installing the windows. So your files will be intact in a folder called 'windows old' you will find that folder on your local disk C drive. After you are login on the new windows.

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by Adewale1603(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2023
odinson1:

There is an option in the screenshot to exit and continue to windows 10, should i click that?
try it and see. But I think it wouldn't proceed and will return back to windows attempting automatic repairs
Re: My Laptop Is Refusing To Start Completely by Rickyzagy: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Format your system . The second option is not for kids.

I can help py to install those cracked music softwares

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Good Camera Phone / How To Spot A Fake Oriamo Powerbank / My Phone Isn't Receiving Or Sending OTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.