Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution (1322 Views)

Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Pastor Daniel Onwugbufor Arrested For Car Snatching Blames The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
U no get work,
Haven't u noticed ....no body replied on ur thread....every girl is ashewo to u.....u no get sisters? Abi ur mama na man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by Famousmoni111: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lol
ceejay80s:
U no get work,
Haven't u noticed ....no body replied on ur thread....every girl is ashewo to u.....u no get sisters? Abi ur mama na man?
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
ceejay80s:
U no get work,

Shut up and close your smelling mouth.

You are very crazy for saying all girls are ashawo, no wonder you are acting like someone who drink poison: you better go and ask your sisters if they are ashawo and do not forget to ask your mama if she gave birth to you through Prostitution.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 3:42am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

Shut up and close your smelling mouth.

You are very crazy for saying all girls are ashawo, no wonder you are acting like someone who drink poison: you better go and ask your sisters if they are ashawo and do not forget to ask your mama if she gave birth to you through Prostitution.

Nonsense!!
E pain am hahahahaha
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

E pain am hahahahaha
E pain you wella, see paining.
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

E pain you wella, see paining.
U really wan die on top ashewo matter, maybe one of them don infect u with HIV or because they refuse u cos u don't have money.....lol
Mind u business and allow God do the judging....oh!!! I forget u be aboki..na Mohammed be ur god,
A piece of advice....make urself useful and mind ur business
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

U really wan die on top ashewo matter, maybe one of them don infect u with HIV or because they refuse u cos u don't have money.....lol
Mind u business and allow God do the judging....oh!!! I forget u be aboki..na Mohammed be ur god,
A piece of advice....make urself useful and mind ur business
E pain you so much, you this ashawo boy, you will continue to cry and wail untop Prostitutes matter.

Bastard like You will be the one that will die on top ashewo matter and your profile picture show how foolish you look.

Aboki boy like you!
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

your profile picture show how foolish you look.
ENVY and hatred will definitely consume u, it's written all over u.....
All ur thread is about ashewo.
Pervert !!!!
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

ENVY and hatred will definitely consume u, it's written all over u.....
All ur thread is about ashewo.
Pervert !!!!

Who will envy a village person like you, your profile picture said it all: you are a dirty person, frustrated person and a brainless fool

It is envy and hatred that is dealing with you and your family, it is written all over dirty pics.

Ashawo pervert aboki boy like you that is afraid of the eradication of prostitution and brothel from Nigeria: your sufferings have begun and after the eradication of prostitution from Nigeria this year 2023, then you are free to commit suicide if you wish.

May God Punish you.
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

Who will envy a village person like you, your profile picture said it all: you are a dirty person, frustrated person and a brainless fool

It is envy and hatred that is dealing with you and your family, it is written all over dirty pics.

Ashawo pervert aboki boy like you that is afraid of the eradication of prostitution and brothel from Nigeria: your sufferings have begun and after the eradication of prostitution from Nigeria this year 2023, then you are free to commit suicide if you wish.

May God Punish you.
If I tell u how much I earn at my place of work, I don't think there's anyone in ur family that has made such amount, even three of ur families put together with u inclusive,
As for the pics, it was taken in 2005 when ur father was still sleeping with ur mother in a hotel 😂😆😆 that was when ur mama got pregnant, later Dem come born u 😂😂😂😂😆
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2023
How many of ur prostitute thread has made front page?
All ur life u have condemned as if u are clean, useless pool cleaner, I would need ur services one day to do my laundry then further more embarrass ur lazy asssss
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

If I tell u how much I earn at my place of work, I don't think there's anyone in ur family that has made such amount, even three of ur families put together with u inclusive,
As for the pics, it was taken in 2005 when ur father was still sleeping with ur mother in a hotel 😂😆😆 that was when ur mama got pregnant, later Dem come born u 😂😂😂😂😆
If I tell u how much I earn at my place of work, I don't think there's anyone in ur family that has made such amount, even four of ur families put together with u and your uncle inclusive,
As for your pics, it still shows how brainless and dirty you are when ur father was still sleeping with ur ashewo mother in a hotel 😂😆😆 that was when ur ashewo mama got pregnant, later Dem come born u 😂😂😂😂😆
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

If I tell u how much I earn at my place of work, I don't think there's anyone in ur family that has made such amount, even four of ur families put together with u and your uncle inclusive,
As for your pics, it still shows how brainless and dirty you are when ur father was still sleeping with ur ashewo mother in a hotel 😂😆😆 that was when ur ashewo mama got pregnant, later Dem come born u 😂😂😂😂😆
E pain am e come copy me
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

E pain am e come copy me
E pain you wella, ashewo aboki boy 😆😆
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Clearly u can't afford my home setting,
Snap ur palour make we see
And u say I am dirty
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2023
I need u to wash my car for me pleaseee
I put please there ooo!!!!
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:
Clearly u can't afford my home setting,
Snap ur palour make we see
And u say I am dirty

You are a small boy, go and sit down ashewo aboki dirty boy 😆😆

E pain you wella 😆😆
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:
I need u to wash my car for me pleaseee
I put please there ooo!!!!

E pain you wella 😆😆
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

E pain you wella 😆😆
Hahahahaha lol hahahahaha lol lol lol and lol and another lol
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

Hahahahaha lol hahahahaha lol lol lol and lol and another lol
E pain you wella 😆😆
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

E pain you wella 😆😆
Create another thread about ashewo and u will see me there, I know say u no get work, ahewo no gree for u cos u price #500 and u wan die on top ashewo matter
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

Create another thread about ashewo and u will see me there, I know say u no get work, ahewo no gree for u cos u price #500 and u wan die on top ashewo matter
I will create more anti-ashewo thread and do not fail to come and collect your koboko whipping from me as usual, so you will continue wailing and crying on top ashewo matter: since you wan die, jobless monkey.
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

I will create more anti-ashewo thread and do not fail to come and collect your koboko whipping from me as usual, so you will continue wailing and crying on top ashewo matter: since you wan die, jobless monkey.
Hahahahahahahehehehe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

Hahahahahahahehehehe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You be Wailer for ashewo people!

You must continue to wail and cry.

You people eyes would soon clear!
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by ceejay80s(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
1nice:

You be Wailer for ashewo people!

You must continue to wail and cry.

You people eyes would soon clear!
Thought u said on ur other threads that u will go and close down all brothel, something wey ur papa and villagers no fit do...
I don't give a fvvvck about prostitutes and brothel, but what's ur problem with them, I know u are Muslim cos a Christian minds his business just like Jesus Christ, Jesus will rather preach to them abo u think say prostitutes no dey back in Jesus time?, tell me where in the bible Jesus Christ went to ur so called ashewo house and beat them silly after condemning them, it's only pharisees like u that wanted to stone her to death and like the devil they are , tried to implicate Jesus who gave them a legendary reply.....HE WHO HAVE NO SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE...
why do u want to implicate nairalanders, go and cast the first stone,
I thought on ur other thread u said u are going round the state with police to get rid of them, u wey no get shi shi to settle police, do u even have money to feed ur self?
U don't sound like someone that likes peace,
U have this hatred for ur fellow being not only prostitutes, ur replies says it all, I no get ur time, make I go but one bottle of DeRok liqueur, u can come join me or I send urs through WhatsApp
Re: 20 Years Old Ashawo Arrested For Car Snatching And Prostitution by 1nice(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:

Thought u said on ur other threads that u will go and close down all brothel, something wey ur papa and villagers no fit do...
I don't give a fvvvck about prostitutes and brothel, but what's ur problem with them, I know u are Muslim cos a Christian minds his business just like Jesus Christ, Jesus will rather preach to them abo u think say prostitutes no dey back in Jesus time?, tell me where in the bible Jesus Christ went to ur so called ashewo house and beat them silly after condemning them, it's only pharisees like u that wanted to stone her to death and like the devil they are , tried to implicate Jesus who gave them a legendary reply.....HE WHO HAVE NO SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE...
why do u want to implicate nairalanders, go and cast the first stone,
I thought on ur other thread u said u are going round the state with police to get rid of them, u wey no get shi shi to settle police, do u even have money to feed ur self?
U don't sound like someone that likes peace,
U have this hatred for ur fellow being not only prostitutes, ur replies says it all, I no get ur time, make I go but one bottle of DeRok liqueur, u can come join me or I send urs through WhatsApp

Shut up and stop talking rubbish!

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending prostitution and brothel which is a criminal act in Nigeria.

By now your papa, villagers and family will be ashamed of you for wasting your money on ashawo and alcohol, no wonder poverty is following you around and messing you up.

Wether people like you like it or not brothels and prostitution will be totally eradicated from Nigeria this year 2023 so Nigeria underage girls will no longer be used for force prostitution in Nigeria and abroad.

You are complete mugu, you are brainless, senseless and foolish. Thunder fire 🔥 you for that place were you dey.

You must continue wailing, yeye dey smell.

Spits!!!

Tufiakwa!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why The Stigmatization Of Rape Victims? / Arrested Absu Rape Boys Released! / Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.