Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter (5122 Views)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Good morning everyone, please I opened this account to be anonymous.
Please I really want to give out my daughter for adoption because am going through it all and want to commit suicide. Here is my story
I had my daughter when I was 17 years old and the guy I had the daughter for left me and run away after the child's naming and this made me to return to my family and living with them with the kid.i started working as a teacher to survive.. everything was going fine until devil came into my family and my parents separated.and my mom got very sick, serious sickness and my Dad left home for a long time ,not until my mom's family came to take my mom to the village and now left with me,my daughter and my two siblings..

Things became very hard but I still continue working but not enough to survive us,not until the day my dad brought a woman to the house ,two years after my mom was away.
My mom sickness turns out to be mental illness so no hope of her recovering fast because her family took her to different churches and all but still the same.

So when my dad brought this woman,she started to frustrate us and my dad told me to leave the kid and go out to work ,that his wife will take care of the kid which I agreed.
So a friend told me about traveling to Cairo to work ,but I will pay back for 1 and half years to my boss. It was maid work but we call it shagala there.which I agreed,so thdy process my passport and travel document and I travelled.

I started working and serving my boss there not until one day my sister called me on phone that my dad wife has pursued her and left only my brother and my daughter and she told me how my daughter is maltreated and she is very malnourished,at a point I am very depressed but I don't have option because am not in Nigeria and still working and paying back.

So after a year and half I paid finish and start working on my own ,we are paid 100k monthly if we exchange it to Nigeria currency and I paid house rent monthly because we work for 26 days and go home for the remaining 4 days.

A year after I started working,my Dad's start calling me to come back and take my child because they can't take care of her anymore,since his new wife gave birth they say my daughter is now a burden to them and my kid brother I heard they sent him to learn apprentice and live with his boss..

I told them to be patient with Me that am not in Nigeria,he said he don't care that I should know how I come for my daughter or I will not see her again,he became very aggressive.

I had no option than to travel back to Nigeria with the little I save, getting to Nigeria on my way to Ogun state,I was robbed and got injured and everything I had was taken,my clothes phone and all.

I had two phones,one Samsung that is badly broken and not working really well and one Redmi,I am posting from the Samsung now since the Redmi was stolen.

I got frustrated more ,now I am homeless and I started working with a woman who sells food which she allows me to sleep at her shop after we close and give me 400 naira everyday but the problem now is that she said I can't bring in my child and I reach out to my sister,she said my dad give me 4 days to come and take the daughter or else I won't hear from her again because he will go and dump her somewhere.

I am totally depressed and suicidal please who can adopt my daughter 🙏🥺😭I beg in the name of God just for sometimes if I can be able to gather myself to rent a house later then I come take her.

Here is my email feranmi938@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by taylor88(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by chinebu(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2023
If you are talking of adoption, make sure you really understand what adoptions means. You will never claim her again if someone adopts her.

fifehanmi938:
Please I really want to give out my daughter for adoption because am going through it all and want to commit suicide. Here is my story
I had my daughter when I was 17 years old and the guy I had the daughter for left me and run away after the child's naming and this made me to return to my family and living with them with the kid.i started working as a teacher to survive.. everything was going fine until devil came into my family and my parents separated.and my mom got very sick, serious sickness and my Dad left home for a long time ,not until my mom's family came to take my mom to the village and now left with me,my daughter and my two siblings..

Things became very hard but I still continue working but not enough to survive us,not until the day my dad brought a woman to the house ,two years after my mom was away.
My mom sickness turns out to be mental illness so no hope of her recovering fast because her family took her to different churches and all but still the same.

So when my dad brought this woman,she started to frustrate us and my dad told me to leave the kid and go out to work ,that his wife will take care of the kid which I agreed.
So a friend told me about traveling to Cairo to work ,but I will pay back for 1 and half years to my boss. It was maid work but we call it shagala there.which I agreed,so thdy process my passport and travel document and I travelled.

I started working and serving my boss there not until one day my sister called me on phone that my dad wife has pursued her and left only my brother and my daughter and she told me how my daughter is maltreated and she is very malnourished,at a point I am very depressed but I don't have option because am not in Nigeria and still working and paying back.

So after a year and half I paid finish and start working on my own ,we are paid 100k monthly if we exchange it to Nigeria currency and I paid house rent monthly because we work for 26 days and go home for the remaining 4 days.

A year after I started working,my Dad's start calling me to come back and take my child because they can't take care of her anymore,since his new wife gave birth they say my daughter is now a burden to them and my kid brother I heard they sent him to learn apprentice and live with his boss..

I told them to be patient with Me that am not in Nigeria,he said he don't care that I should know how I come for my daughter or I will not see her again,he became very aggressive.

I had no option than to travel back to Nigeria with the little I save, getting to Nigeria on my way to Ogun state,I was robbed and got injured and everything I had was taken,my clothes phone and all.

I had two phones,one Samsung that is badly broken and not working really well and one Redmi,I am posting from the Samsung now since the Redmi was stolen.

I got frustrated more ,now I am homeless and I started working with a woman who sells food which she allows me to sleep at her shop after we close and give me 400 naira everyday but the problem now is that she said I can't bring in my child and I reach out to my sister,she said my dad give me 4 days to come and take the daughter or else I won't hear from her again because he will go and dump her somewhere.

I am totally depressed and suicidal please who can adopt my daughter 🙏🥺😭I beg in the name of God just for sometimes if I can be able to gather myself to rent a house later then I come take her.

9 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Mrsoft3(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

How old is your daughter?

I can adopt your daughter that’s not a problem, can you let her come up to Jos?

What’s your school qualifications?

Do you have any skill?

Are you still presently in ogun state, kindly let have this information thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Mrsoft3:

How old is your daughter?

I can adopt your daughter that’s not a problem, can you let her come up to Jos?

What’s your school qualifications?

Do you have any skill?

Are you still presently in ogun state, kindly let have this information thank you.

She is 10 years old now

I will be glad of you can adopt her🥺

But jos is far ,did you have someone who can pick her up from here.

Yes I'm currently in Ogun state abeokuta precisely

I only have school certificate and I learnt fashion design when I was still in school..

6 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2023
chinebu:
If you are talking of adoption, make sure you really understand what adoptions means. You will never claim her again if someone adopts her.

No that's not what I meant
I mean someone that can help me take care of her for a while till am balanced again even if it's for a year.

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2023
I’d totally love to!!!!!

But it seems you’re looking for someone to help temporarily take care of your kiddo.

7 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Houseofglam7:
I’d totally love to!!!!!

But it seems you’re looking for someone to help temporarily take care of your kiddo.

Yes for sometime because there is no place I can keep her at the moment,it's not easy for me and have thinking and thinking 🥺

Only God knows what she is going through now.

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by nickyvil: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2023
I can adopt her and I stay in Lagos, but we will have to come to an agreement that at least she will stay till she have a proper education not that you will come pick her up and she start going to hustle again with you.

34 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Wodu89: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

Put the right email address. Let's support you Abit.

12 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Candidlady: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Wodu89: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

Yes for sometime because there is no place I can keep her at the moment,it's not easy for me and have thinking and thinking 🥺

Only God knows what she is going through now.

Life.is funny..I have a vacant two bed about four hours from you. Hmm

I know areas you can get a room with little fee. What city are you in presently ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by ShenTeh(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:
Please I really want to give out my daughter for adoption because am going through it all and want to commit suicide. Here is my story...

I also think that providing more information will help your cause.l, eg your daughter's age, location (eg State), the position of her father's people, (you should contact them, as I do not think you can solely give her up for adoption without their say so).

All I see in your story is fatherhood failure on all parties.

I am always telling our GenZ girls, once you get carried away by a 15minutes enjoyment and pregnancy happens, that will alter the trajectory of your life forever. It would take God, guts and grace to live your life to the fullest. I hope this provides additional learning materials for our teenage girls today.

May help come your way.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2023
nickyvil:
I can adopt her and I stay in Lagos, but we will have to come to an agreement that at least she will stay till she have a proper education not that you will come pick her up and she start going to hustle again with you.

I will kindly appreciate that ma🥺

3 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Ahmed0336(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2023
nickyvil:
If what you posted is true then I think the OP should go with this.. Thank you for lending a helping hand

14 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Put the right email address. Let's support you Abit.

Yes the email is correct sir🥺🙏

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Wodu89: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

Yes the email is correct sir🥺🙏

It isn't bounces back

Can you get to Ofada ?

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:
Samueltemi337 is that you again with another format

No please I am not who you mentioned
If you plan to see me ,I will gladly meet
I have no reason to lie at all,this is my situation

5 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by nickyvil: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2023
And one more thing, we will have a proper documentation at the police that your daughter will be staying with me. I don't want a story like, they kidnapped my daughter cos something like that was reported of recent. I have to be on a safe side.

26 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Life.is funny..I have a vacant two bed about four hours from you. Hmm

I know areas you can get a room with little fee. What city are you in presently ?

I'm currently at obantoko in abeokuta
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by nickyvil: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

I will kindly appreciate that ma🥺

Your welcome. Kindly drop your contact so I can contact you.
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by nickyvil: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Ahmed0336:

If what you posted is true then I think the OP should go with this.. Thank you for lending a helping hand

I'm serious about this

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Wodu89: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

I suggest the lady that offered you something in Lagos is fair.

I suggest you post your account number here so if people are willing to send i.e 500-1000 naira for you to use for sustenance

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Wodu89: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

I suggest you post your account number here so if people are willing to send i.e 500-1000 naira for you to use for sustenance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Candidlady: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

No please I am not who you mentioned
If you plan to see me ,I will gladly meet
I have no reason to lie at all,this is my situation

Are you a Muslim or a christain?

Don't you have maybe a church or mosque you attend.. why not go up to em and tell what your predicaments are..

I am sure someone there maybe the pastor or cleric there might wanna help your daughter..

Than auction her on a faceless forum... She is a girl child fps

What is your location ?

Please do not blame my numerous question Ibelieve you understand the country we live in

5 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2023
ShenTeh:

I also think that providing more information will help your cause.l, eg your daughter's age, location (eg State), the position of her father's people, (you should contact them, as I do not think you can solely give her up for adoption without their say so.

All I see in your story is fatherhood failure on all parties. When

I am always telling our GenZ girls, once you get carried away by a 15minutes enjoyment and pregnancy happens, that will alter the trajectory of your life forever. It would take God, guts and grace to live your life to the fullest. I hope this provides additional learning materials for our teenage girls today.

May help come your way.

She is 10 years old

She is currently in ifo with my dad and his wife

The father is an orphan and we met when I was learning fashion design,he work as an aluminum fabricator,he lives alone then.

On the day of naming,only his sister and his friends attended and my family wasn't present too because I was scared to tell my dad at first.

I don't know where his sister lives too ,so I don't know much about his family before he left and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Wodu89:

It isn't bounces back

Can you get to Ofada ?

Here is my alternate email address sir

iyanuoluwabillz@gmail.com

I don't know the direction to ofada

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2023
nickyvil:
And one more thing, we will have a proper documentation at the police that your daughter will be staying with me. I don't want a story like, they kidnapped my daughter cos something like that was reported of recent. I have to be on a safe side.

Yes ma I can do that
I will prefer that

Please kindly drop your email so I can contact you ma
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Wodu89:

I suggest you post your account number here so if people are willing to send i.e 500-1000 naira for you to use for sustenance.

My wema bank account has entered dormant and I have not been able to go to the bank since I came back.
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Are you a Muslim or a christain?

Don't you have maybe a church or mosque you attend.. why not go up to em and tell what your predicaments are..

I am sure someone there maybe the pastor or cleric there might wanna help your daughter..

Than auction her on a faceless forum... She is a girl child fps

What is your location ?

Please do not blame my numerous question Ibelieve you understand the country we live in

I am a Christian

I haven't attend any church since I came back
I'm currently in Ogun state

I know but I don't have any option at the moment 🥺

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2023
nickyvil:

I'm serious about this

I sent you an email request
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by nickyvil: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2023
fifehanmi938:

I sent you an email request

Okay I will accept now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get A House Help In Nigeria / Teething In Children, What You Should Know ..... / Teaching Your Wife How To Drive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.