Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments (39330 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Lutherblaq: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Nigerian comedian, Freedom Okpetoritse Atsepoyi, popularly known as Mr Jollof, has revealed that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, “used and dumped” him.

The Warri-born Internet sensation said he was a staunch supporter of President Bola Tinubu and the APC but decamped to the camp of the former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, the Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 elections, after he came across a portion of the bible that talks about correcting one’s wrongs.

Mocking Nigerians over the current hike in fuel price and general economic hardship, Mr Jollof said he warned the citizens to stop supporting APC after decamping but many didn’t take his advice seriously.

He stated this in a video trending on the internet. Speaking in Pidgin English, Mr Jollof said, “I support Tinubu from the beginning but when I see the tigers wey dey with am and when I see the way say this people they are users. They used me. APC used me.

“But thank God, when I read the book of Luke 15:1-32, I know say the parable of the lost son na when you don commot from your papa house and you don fall short of his glory, you go go back to your papa.

I now went back to [Ifeanyi] Okowa. Okowa hugged me and kissed me.

“And come back come tell una say this Tinubu walker, this world before una, I was. But una say I dey talk anyhow. But how far? Who dey buy fuel N617 now? E touch everybody.” (sic)

“APC used me”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/22/apc-used-me-comedian-mr-jollof-video/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Lutherblaq: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2023
cheesy APC is one useless party that keep draging us 10 backward.

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2023
E remain for seyi law to admit him foolishness

Jagaban borgu grin

275 Likes 22 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Paperwhite(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2023
sad STFU man! Nobody funking used you fool. You simply allowed parochial sentiments to becloud your sense of sound judgement.

So much weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth everywhere. You ain't seen it yet. The scam, fraud and shege promax is hitting everyone of them hard.

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Asiwaju don't have money to give out carelessly. Go and meet Obi

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Greystone: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Useless f*cking Idiot. You haven’t seen anything yet.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Lutherblaq: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by AsomughaChuks05: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
I don't think Tinubu has been paying attention to social media idle talks and gossips flying around from opposition camps. As long as the streets are calm, Tinubu feels vindicated. And like the tactician that he is, he is already preparing well in advance for the 2027 elections. Even the NLC and TUC have bowed to his policies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju don't have money to give out carelessly. Go and meet Obi
Lol,sarcasm

39 Likes

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by KevMitnick: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Go and sin no more...foool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by raskymonojendor: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by raskymonojendor: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lutherblaq:

“And come back come tell una say this Tinubu walker, this world before una, I was. But una say I dey talk anyhow. But how far? Who dey buy fuel N617 now? E touch everybody.” (sic)

Subsidy is not coming back.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Influenceeer: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sorry oo
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by MarketDispatch: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Interesting
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Almiron: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
You Dey support politicians and you no collect all your bread from them before the election finish. Haa, na strong juju be that, all of em dey form humility wen election dey come, afterwards dem no send anyone papa.

You be mumu.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by LabourPartyNG: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
You want to be used for LABOUR?

4 Likes

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Bar1941(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Idiot

He calls himself a commedian, ask him where are the comedy skits he'd made you will see they are a bunch if shits.

The only thing he does is to seek publicity stunts with political matters, he claimed to be in APC, PDP and even Labourer Party in less than 1year.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Foolish idiot. Dem no use you well. Next time, when you hear APC, you will quickly calculate the evil in that useless party.

29 Likes

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by HacheNoire: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gibberish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by sofeo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
We go soon see Mr beans, African verso of Mr beans.

5 Likes

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Shurtman79(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wọn tún ti dé óò shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Influenceeer: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kai
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Curious346: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hahahah.

But they paid you ?

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by Bonapart(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
You should be stoned. Phool

9 Likes

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by franchasofficia: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Me too angry
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by STEWpid(f): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chai..

Now that we have seen your face?

Everybody just won use any opportunity trend.
Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by lordkush: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nobody used this greedy attention seekier

Only fools fell for Apc.

14 Likes

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by plumcomm: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
They for make you commissioner for youth and sport abi

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments by mrvitalis(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
I don't think Tinubu has been paying attention to social media idle talks and gossips flying around from opposition camps. As long as the streets are calm, Tinubu feels vindicated. And like the tactician that he is, he is already preparing well in advance for the 2027 elections. Even the NLC and TUC have bowed to his policies.
That's all u care about grabbing power... Govern you have absolutely no idea

Your likes are already justifying and planning to vote tinubu irrespective of his performance in the next 3 and half years

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.