Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Demon's Souls - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Demon's Souls (1530 Views)

Sayian Vs Demon / Demon Souls Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demon's Souls by Grizz: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2011
I'm a fan of RPGs and there just aren't that many on the ps3. I just downloaded demon's soul and i'm about to start playing it but i've read several reviews and they all say the game is freakin difficult. In fact, a couple say the game is pretty much impossible to finish without playing online. Has anybody here actually played this game? How was it? I'm very prone to controller throwing so i need to know exactly how frustrating it is.
Re: Demon's Souls by Man51ut(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2011
It's difficult. That's for sure. I guess beating it would give you even more satisfaction though. The gamers I respect the most are the ones that have platinumed it.
Re: Demon's Souls by Grizz: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
Guess i'll pick it up when i'm done with dragon age II, also waiting for skyrim. I'm not really into achievement hunting though,
Re: Demon's Souls by ritchboy(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2011
I never finished Demon's Souls, didn't go very far actually, was playing a bunch of other games at the time and couldn't find the appetite to pick it back up.

I think i'll be getting Dark Souls though, but with the plethora of AAA titles out this quarter it might be a case of deja vu.
Re: Demon's Souls by Grizz: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
There really aren't that many actual RPGs out, doesn't matter how much you level up, Mass effect will never be an RPG. If i start demon souls i'l have to finish it.
Re: Demon's Souls by Bawss1(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2011
^ An RPG diehard fan.
Re: Demon's Souls by Grizz: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
I play all kinds of games. Sports, adventure, shooters, racing, combat, Finished GOW3, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2, Ninja gaiden sigma, and a bunch of others. They're all too short and limited. RPGs give you insane freedom, 40 - 80 play hours, and character customization. Better stories too, most of the time.
Re: Demon's Souls by Man51ut(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
grizz, im sure you must've played fallout 3/new vegas?
Re: Demon's Souls by Grizz: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
Awesome game. Played it on my laptop. Almost didn't cos i was all about the JRPGs at that point.

(1) (Reply)

To All Game Sellers / 250 gig PS 3 Game Console For quick sale at 40k!!!. giveaway prize / Check Out Ybnl’s Customized Gold Playstation4 Game Pad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.