Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status (563 Views)

How To Make Money By Posting Whatsapp Status / Want To Start Earning In Ten Days? While Just Posting Ads On Facebook? Get In He / Make Money By Posting On Your Status No Referral Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Do you have a sizeable number of viewers (50 and above) on your WhatsApp?

Would you like to make some money by posting ads on your WhatsApp status?

We are about to launch an ads campaign on WhatsApp so we need people who meet the above criterion

Qualification
Your followers must be real people and not robots.

At least 90% of your contacts must be people who live in Nigeria

Your viewership/contact list must comprise primarily of people who are earning income

If you meet these conditions and you are interested please post a screenshot showing the maximum number of status views you get in a day and your phone number

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please do not post your phone number here
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
The offer is still open
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Offer still open
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
KravatExposures:
Do you have a sizeable number of viewers (50 and above) on your WhatsApp?

Would you like to make some money by posting ads on your WhatsApp status?

We are about to launch an ads campaign on WhatsApp so we need people who meet the above criterion

Qualification
Your followers must be real people and not robots.

At least 90% of your contacts must be people who live in Nigeria

Your viewership/contact list must comprise primarily of people who are earning income

If you meet these conditions and you are interested please post a screenshot showing the maximum number of status views you get in a day and your phone number
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:32am On Aug 03, 2023
What do I do now to be part of it since I qualify?

What do I stand to gain?
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by seeker121(m): 4:31am On Aug 03, 2023
How much is the daily earnings per day.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
WORLDPEACE:
What do I do now to be part of it since I qualify?

What do I stand to gain?

seeker121:

How many views do you get each day.

Please post a screenshot of your number of status views here.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
seeker121:

It depends on the number of views you get.

Please note that we shall only pay for views by humans and not bots
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by seeker121(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Okay I have more than 60 views human not BOT
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by KravatExposures: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
seeker121:
Okay I have more than 60 views human not BOT

Please post a screenshot of the total number of status views for a pic you uploaded on your status today or send it to our email
Re: Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status by seeker121(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2023
This is it I have 50 today but get multiple ghost viewers.

(1) (Reply)

Free To Earn And Invest It In Forex. / Magnificiant Colour Paint / Most Of The Clients We Register Businesses For Are Foreigners&nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.