Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? (361 Views)

8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Should Women Become Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by dboY1123(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why do ladies run from guys who might become a pastor or someone who would work for God in the future?
Is it that they are avoiding the responsibilities or they are just not a supportive partner?

I just told this girl about my dream which I had last year and guess what? She asked if we can go back to just being friends!

This is someone who had been claiming to be very spiritual, devoted and all that. Someone that claimed she wanted the "Perfect will" of God. She wanted someone that is spiritual and that can draw her closer to God.

I love this girl, but I have told her that we can go our separate ways. I can't change the fact about my dream, What if we got married and I later become a pastor?

Please check my previous post for the dream part.

Modified.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
women are confused lots. they always claim they want a God fearing man but to marry pastor na wahala for them
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by illicit(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
That's just one girl

Your girl
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Jeffrey22(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
They don't like early morning devotion
They don't like fasting
They don't like Evangelism
They don't want to be limited to missionary only
They don't want to be prayer warrior

So if you want to become pastor look for girl who wants to be prayer warrior in church and be with
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by dboY1123(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jeffrey22:
They don't like early morning devotion
They don't like fasting
They don't like Evangelism
They don't want to be limited to missionary only
They don't want to be prayer warrior

So if you want to become pastor look for girl who wants to be prayer warrior in church and be with

Bro, she even asked me if I pray in tongues before we started d relationship o.. Lmaoo
I told her I don't pray in tongues cz that is a gift later she agreed that I'm the perfect will of God for her.
All these I was thinking something else o until something made me tell her about my dream.
Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Puss360(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lols...is Pastor a job?
So make I follow man wey no get work dey carry bible upandan... Tomorrow now, when no money, I go dey hear "Baby pray, there's nothing God cannot do"... Lolz...

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by dboY1123(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
illicit:
That's just one girl

Your girl

How do you mean sir.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Boogyman557: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Holly Gram cool The early u know say women know no waiting them want, the better for u...

A woman can be wishing for a tall slim guy, once them begin date dat particularly guy.. there mind go begin wish for a fat short guy..

women are confused, only few women knows what de truly want..

as for marrying a PASTOR.. that's a NO NO area for alot of girls..

Because de know that marrying a PASTOR will deprive them from worldly things LIKE, going SWIMMING, going to the BEACH and dressing half NAKEDD, visiting deferent HOTELS to take pictures, inviting der JOBLESS old friends to the house for them to gist about last week party..

The act of waking up in the morning to carry out MORNING DEVOTION.. praying from 6to6.. FASTING and PRAYING..

Oga the matters plenty...

Rain de fall for ikeja here.. Cold de catch me for GBOLA.. I de on my way to ASHAWOO house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by dboY1123(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:
Lols...is Pastor a job?
So make I follow man wey no get work dey carry bible upandan... Tomorrow now, when no money, I go dey hear "Baby pray, there's nothing God cannot do"... Lolz...

Abeg shift

And what if you get married to that same guy, and he later become a pastor just like Banky W?
WIll u file a divorce?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:
Lols...is Pastor a job?

Abeg shift

my dear, pastor emmanuel iren is a full time pastor and he is just 34 years old as you can see he is doing very well. find another excuse.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Puss360(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rayban25:

my dear, pastor emmanuel iren is a full time pastor and he is just 34 years old as you can see he is doing very well. find another excuse.
Okay.. Good to hear..but no... I can't date/follow a pastor... Even pastor as house neighbour sef get as e be
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Puss360(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
dboY1123:

And what if you get married to that same guy, and he later become a pastor just like Banky W?
WIll u file a divorce?
Even if we get married, going to church is normal, but to become a pastor, I no go gree...we rather divorce with monthly upkeep money.. then he can go serve God
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by dboY1123(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.. Good to hear..but no... I can't date/follow a pastor... Even pastor as house neighbour sef get as e be

And if you married someone u want and later he received calling from from God? U will file a divorce I guess ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
dboY1123:

And if you married someone u want and later he received calling from from God? U will file a divorce I guess ?

Oga leave her now she has made her choice

God wont even give her as a wife to a man with that kind of calling.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by Puss360(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
dboY1123:

Lol... See talk... I'm not saying pastor is bad...but me personally I can't marry or date one...
As for Ur question, Yes Divorce.. to avoid domestic violence with who God has called...
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Because they will need to go and get powers from mami water spirits, since they know the Roman empire invented Jesus Christ is FAKE. And once they get the powers from mami water spirits they then have easy access to single and married woomen.

Here is a confession by a pastor called chidubem okwu who narrated his life story of how he was initiated into occultism by his General Overseer senior friend and mentor. He talked of how he went to the Bar Beach in Lagos one night and slept with a mermaid physically and thereafter the mermaid made the sign of the cross on her head touching her vagina the mermaid left me went to
the general overseer
and brought out a golden cross and chain
from her stomach and wore it on the neck
of the general overseer who gave her
some money the mermaid thanked him and
went back to the sea.
And from then on he too began to operate in powerful “gifts” of “touch and fall”, “look and follow”etc. The only thing the mermaid told him was that he had to renew the power once a month by sleeping with a virgin and married women.

Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlcJQtXxX1I
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by LionTiger(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
The doesn't want to marry a pastor. Yet they constitute 70% in every church. But pastors marry the most of beautiful women. For me o! Na you go dex run.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
anyone should run from these DEVILS called "pastors"....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Cause Of Death Revealed! / The "Other Disciple" Whom Jesus Loved. / ‘slow-motion Jihad In Nigeria’: Joe Biden's Administration Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.