Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt (3147 Views)

Differentiate Myessaywriter.ai, Quillbot, And Chatgpt / Conversation Between A Marlian Student And Lecturer / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by BscHolder: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
gbadexy:
What struck me was that it recognized itself as an entity and has continuous recollection of the series of discussion.

It kept reminding the op that as it mentioned earlier making it sound like it's being patient with a kid with poor comprehension.
@bolded I noticed as well grin
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Purvan(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
kelvine:
Sometimes I fear Chat GPT is witchcraft, the intelligence is amazing.

What's going on?

Chat GPT makes things up
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Purvan(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2023
The amount of data chatgpt collects is massive even more than Facebook is collecting

Seems data is the new gold and I never sign up on chatgpt
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by LordBillionz: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2023
md4real:
Abeg, is there free chatGPT app? What I have is 3questionspar day
Yeah, it free on chrome
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by GodWrites: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Maxxim:
User is so good at prompting, na intelligent human being you be.
And about these aliens wey na only Us dem dey see am, na total bs, na propaganda

Intelligence must have a different meaning. All I see is a dumb fellow who lacks basic geographical knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Thisis2raw(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bro which chat gpt are you using?
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by obonujoker(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Juliearth:

Op, no human has ever made it past the firmament. Space exploration is a scam. Nobody has ever landed on the moon or other planets either. Lastly, the earth is flat and the ice walls of Antarctica is the point where the earth comes to an end.

Flat earth.... Clown.🀣
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by RobinRay(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
like the Metaverse and NFTs, the whole AI industry is a highly over-valued bubble waiting to burst.

while I agree that AI is an amazing technology that will have profound effects on human society in decades to come, but at this point AI tools like ChatGPT are just really advanced word predictors.

fun fact: when Texas Instruments released the first portable digital calculators, everyone thought that mathematicians were going to be out of a job. smiley

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by obonujoker(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Can chatgpt do this?? If not? Humans are still safe

1 Like

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Yj090: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
AI intelligency
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by helicoptarr: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Rathoreng:
It’s Artificial Intelligence you should be scared of bro πŸ’―πŸ€

I hear that's the endgame.
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by helicoptarr: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
RobinRay:
like the Metaverse and NFTs, the whole AI industry is a highly over-valued bubble waiting to burst.

while I agree that AI is an amazing technology that will have profound effects on human society in decades to come, but at this point AI tools like ChatGPT are just really advanced word predictors.

fun fact: when Texas Instruments released the first portable digital calculators, everyone thought that mathematicians were going to be out of a job. smiley

I wouldn't underestimate its potentials and the real purpose behind its creation in a hurry.
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by RobinRay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
helicoptarr:

I wouldn't underestimate its potentials and the real purpose behind its creation in a hurry.

Its real purpose as with all things in our current capitalist hellscape is profit generation.

I'm not underestimating it. I aptly estimated it's significance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by BMathew: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Juliearth:

Op, no human has ever made it past the firmament. Space exploration is a scam. Nobody has ever landed on the moon or other planets either. Lastly, the earth is flat and the ice walls of Antarctica is the point where the earth comes to an end.

making my research and thinking out loud these days.... Between, you sound more intelligent πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Juliearth(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
BMathew:

making my research and thinking out loud these days.... Between, you sound more intelligent πŸ‘

Please do! You would realize the lies and scam been fed us through education and social interaction.

1 Like

Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Hawkler: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
GodWrites:

Intelligence must have a different meaning. All I see is a dumb fellow who lacks basic geographical knowledge.
It is like picking a question from the Google data search and testing Chatgpt. That a flawless for GPT. You need to be the niche testing ChatGPT about yourself as the niche then the conversation can be 3:10.
Re: Weird Conversation Between Nairalander And Chatgpt by Hawkler: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Super AI surpasses human intelligence and can perform any task better than a human. The concept of artificial superintelligence sees AI evolved to be so akin to human sentiments and experiences that it doesn't merely understand them; it also evokes emotions, needs, beliefs, and desires of its own. Its existence is still hypothetical. Some of the critical characteristics of super AI include thinking, solving puzzles, making judgments, and decisions on its own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja / Unn 2011/2012 Post Utme Screening Results Out! / What's Wrong With This School Sign Post? -(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.