Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters (460 Views)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by AfricanColumbus: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2023

Simon Ekpa the self-styled prime minister is truly the best in using his supporters' heads to the fullest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_6gf9FnzvQ

https://easternconsigliereblog.com/simon-ekpa-deceiving-auto-pilot-mugus/

Did you miss our previous post. Read here Should The South East Become A Country Part 2
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
The only true Nnamdi Kanu disciples. The only man following in Nnamdi Kanu oshi footsteps.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by Olabestonic001(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://easternconsigliereblog.com/simon-ekpa-deceiving-auto-pilot-mugus/

I just glanced over the table in your write-up: "Should Biafra be a Country?"

It made an assumption that the relationship will remain the same.

No, it wouldn't remain the same as the dynamics will be very very different.

A Biafra carved out at this time will be built on a sandy foundation.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by AfricanColumbus: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Olabestonic001:

I just glanced over the table in your write-up: "Should Biafra be a Country?"

It made an assumption that the relationship will remain the same.

No, it wouldn't remain the same as the dynamics will be very very different.

A Biafra carved out at this time will be built on a sandy foundation.

What sandy foundation, please?
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by AfricanColumbus: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
naijapips04:
The only true Nnamdi Kanu disciples. The only man following in Nnamdi Kanu oshi footsteps.

Sarcasm
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Sarcasm

Mention one thing Simon is doing that. Nnamdi Kanu did not do or encourage. I'm waiting.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by AfricanColumbus: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
naijapips04:

Mention one thing Simon is doing that. Nnamdi Kanu did not do or encourage. I'm waiting.

Nnamdi Kanu never encouraged frequent sit at home like Simon Ekpa. In fact Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB cancelled several sit at home after initially fixing them.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Nnamdi Kanu never encouraged frequent sit at home like Simon Ekpa. In fact Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB cancelled several sit at home after initially fixing them.

Nnamdi Kanu cancelled which sit at home? Nnamdi Kanu started sit at home. Nnamdi Kanu started enforcement of sit at home. Come and and get maimed those are his words. Show me where Nnamdi Kanu cancelled sit at home. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by AfricanColumbus: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
naijapips04:

Nnamdi Kanu cancelled which sit at home? Nnamdi Kanu started sit at home. Nnamdi Kanu started enforcement of sit at home. Come and and get maimed those are his words. Show me where Nnamdi Kanu cancelled sit at home. I'm waiting.

Forget it. No need.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
naijapips04:

200 people were killed in Mangu, Plateau State, just 2 weeks ago, by armed hoodlums

But your headache is sit at home?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

200 people were killed in Mangu, Plateau State, just 2 weeks ago, by armed hoodlums

But your headache is sit at home?

Ofeke. Ke ihw gbasara mu na plateau. Isi odizikwa gi MMA? My people are being destroyed by your blood sucking buffoons and you are here creating parallels with plateau. I don't give two fvcks abo plateau. You can take your IPOB bullshit and relocate to plateau if you love them so much, Anu mpam.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by BiafraInc: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2023
naijapips04:

Ofeke. Ke ihw gbasara mu na plateau. Isi odizikwa gi MMA? My people are being destroyed by your blood sucking buffoons and you are here creating parallels with plateau. I don't give two fvcks abo plateau. You can take your IPOB bullshit and relocate to plateau if you love them so much, Anu mpam.
Dumbo, you sound like you reason through your smelly anus. Effect of brain blocked by nigeria's numerous problems.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Dumbo, you sound like you reason through your smelly anus. Effect of brain blocked by nigeria's numerous problems.

You had to switch moniker. Ewu. Says the ofeke that lives in Lagos but supports sit at home in Anambra. Ochicha.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by BiafraInc: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2023
naijapips04:

You had to switch moniker. Ewu. Says the ofeke that lives in Lagos but supports sit at home in Anambra. Ochicha.
Eke Uke, you are talking to a bonafide Nnewi man oo!! Stop typing your one nigeria jargon from your Uke little hut.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by gidgiddy: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2023
naijapips04:

Oh I see, you dont care how people are slaughtered in other parts of Nigeria, you only care about insecurity if it affects the area you claim to be from, the South East?

Thats to tell you that 'one Nigeria' is a fraud. If it was not a fraud, you would care about insecurity anywhere it happens in Nigeria

Therefore, since the Nigerian state has failed in its primary objective of safeguarding lives and property, the only logical conclusion is to call for a dissolution of Nigeria

Since Nigeria could not protect the North West against ISWAP, North East against boko haram, North Central against Killer herdsmen and bandits, why not support Igbos going their way and solving their own problems and security challenges?

If you decide to belong to an insecure country, but complain about insecurity, then you are the problem
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oh I see, you dont care how people are slaughtered in other parts of Nigeria, you only care about insecurity if it affects the area you claim to be from, the South East?

Thats to tell you that 'one Nigeria' is a fraud. If it was not a fraud, you would care about insecurity anywhere it happens in Nigeria

Therefore, since the Nigerian state has failed in its primary objective of safeguarding lives and property, the only logical conclusion is to call for a dissolution of Nigeria

Since Nigeria could not protect the North West against ISWAP, North East against boko haram, North Central against Killer herdsmen and bandits, why not support Igbos going their way and solving their own problems and security challenges?

If you decide to belong to an insecure country, but complain about insecurity, then you are the problem

Ina ako Inyo. I don't care what happens in Kafachan. My place must be safe and secure like it used to before you and your Nnamdi Kanu oshi brought IPOB rascality to it. Take your stupidity out of igboland. One Nigeria is not your problem, You need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Simon Ekpa Deceiving His Supporters by naijapips04: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Eke Uke, you are talking to a bonafide Nnewi man oo!! Stop typing your one nigeria jargon from your Uke little hut.

Siri nsi nsi sifuo ofia, mkpi na agba nne ya. Swear you live in Nnewi. Let Abiama kugbuo gi if you don't.

(1) (Reply)

Diarchy Will No Longer Work In Nigeria - Tinubu Must Not Idolize Soldiers. / Re: Mass Burial Of EndSARS Victims - LASG Responds / Former Gov Oyetola Formally Received Akin Ogunbiyi of Accord Party to APC(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.