Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights (24802 Views)

Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun β€” Dapo Abiodun / Lagos Workers Push For N50,000 Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Acekidc4(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
please can you mention only one thing government has done for you, Let's start from there before we go to "many"

Government have never done anything for me, everything I am today is by my hardwork and Grace of God. Who government epp. Dey dere dey wait for them to improve your life. The patient dog that was waiting to eat the fattest bone die while waiting.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by lavylilly: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2023
While you wait to get verified, share these to your friends on social media and use it as your status on whatsapp A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

π‘«π’π’˜π’π’π’π’‚π’… π‘΅π’π’˜:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]
Acekidc4:
Problems like this is Suppose to make the Citizens become Innovative and Creative in finding alternative Workable Solutions. This is a good time for we Nigerians to be Creative instead of waiting for government everytime. How many can government do for Us?? We can do a lot of things for ourselves by ourselves. Don't wait for government wey no send una Papa.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Acekidc4(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
So this is the reason why u surpressed your conscience to vote for incompetency....no matter how innovative you are....when an incompetent fellow is the president...your innovations go hit rock....

Tell me, when has Nigerian Government been Everly Good?? Are people not innovating?? Are Creative ideas not been executed?? You are waiting for government to be Good first before you innovate Abi?? Clap for your self πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by dacool1(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Problems like this is Suppose to make the Citizens become Innovative and Creative in finding alternative Workable Solutions. This is a good time for we Nigerians to be Creative instead of waiting for government everytime. How many can government do for Us?? We can do a lot of things for ourselves by ourselves. Don't wait for government wey no send una Papa.

We should do alot ourself, what then is the function of the government, what's the use of the free natural resources? It's only in Nigeria people use their money to buy cables for electricity, buy transformers, pay for repairs of the transformers, pay to acquire meters and still pay for the energy.
Go to the police station to report an incidence, you get billed. What exactly is the use of the multiple taxation. To enrich themselves?

Simply because you and your kinds are getting paid does not mean you should be totally shameless. Your likes is the reason why Nigeria will never progress. Call a spade a spade.

We should endure pains while they enjoy luxurious lifestyle. Okay o, continue we will all voice out at some point.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by BOYS2MEN: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2023
And what innovations has Nigeria recorded globally..mr innovator, apc online innovator..ANUMPAMA!!
Acekidc4:

Tell me, when has Nigerian Government been Everly Good?? Are people not innovating?? Are Creative ideas not been executed?? You are waiting for government to be Good first before you innovate Abi?? Clap for your self πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Acekidc4(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2023
lavylilly:
While you wait to get verified, share these to your friends on social media and use it as your status on whatsapp A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

π‘«π’π’˜π’π’π’π’‚π’… π‘΅π’π’˜:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]

This is a good innovation. πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by dacool1(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Subsidy removal on petrol has come to stay. We will adjust with time and back to our winning ways as a nation.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Same subsidy removal he vehemently protested against? Nigerians are too docile. It's morally wrong for him to remove same subsidy he claimed doesn't exist back then. He should first apologize to Nigerians.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by biafranrealson: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

...so far which one have you think out
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ehikwe22: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
May god punish you for your insensitivity. Nigerians have been doing too much for themselves. Government doesn't do anything for us. You have probably never stepped your foot outside of your village to see what government do for citizens that's why you write this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by saheed24(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
crossfm:
Anything that will reduce cost is a welcome development. This are perilous times.

No more frivolities and waste. Infact no more urgent 2k's.
Na this one i llke pass, no more urgent 2k.
In short we no dey give shin shin no any useless girl. We are in this together
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by MountHoreb: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

You sound so demented honestly. Sorry for that πŸ₯Ί.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Acekidc4(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
MountHoreb:

You sound so demented honestly. Sorry for that πŸ₯Ί.

Yes Sir
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by emonis88: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2023
People dey baffle me o! If it was not their chosen candidate that was president them for don shout the roof down on social media platforms, but as na their candidate, them dey tell Nigerians to be creative with this fuel price hike. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Acekidc4(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2023
ehikwe22:

May god punish you for your insensitivity. Nigerians have been doing too much for themselves. Government doesn't do anything for us. You have probably never stepped your foot outside of your village to see what government do for citizens that's why you write this nonsense

God cannot Punish a Sage like me who is telling you lazy goons the Honest Truth. Stop depending on Government. It will not help your Life.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by LZAA: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Helinues and Afamed will avoid this thread πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by LZAA: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2023
emonis88:
People dey baffle me o! If it was not their chosen candidate that was president them for don shout the roof down on social media platforms, but as na their candidate, them dey tell Nigerians to be creative with this fuel price hike. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Proper catch 22
It was hard for them to apologise for foisting the incompetent one on us for 8 years
Now they have ronu pride will not let them
Smh

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by komzy589(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Subsidy removal on petrol has come to stay. We will adjust with time and back to our winning ways as a nation.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Sometimes, silence is a better approach than talking every time one feels the need to.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Offpoint1: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
They should all calm down. Palliative package is coming next month.Make we save small first
Yes, 8k pa-le-tiff grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ufotunang: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
That is the Lagos they said tinubu built
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ufotunang: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
That is the renewed shege you voted for
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ehikwe22: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

God cannot Punish a Sage like me who is telling you lazy goons the Honest Truth. Stop depending on Government. It will not help your Life.
Shut up fool! You don't know me, I don't even live here. Go out and see people that depend on the government. Nigerians have never depended on the government. They create their own power (electricity), their own water, their own security, their own waste disposal, buy their own transformers when the electricity companies steal the ones they contributed money to buy, come together to fill up potholes on their streets. I can go on and on. Come to Europe or to to America and Australia and see what it means for people to depend on their government.

Do you know why I said God will punish you? Because you're victim blaming - even when you're also a victim. You've fallen in love with your oppressors - it's called Stockholm syndrome. They have played into your partisan and ethnic psyche to use you as an internet warrior. People like you are the biggest problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ufotunang: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
We dey...

We will all see where this is leading us to.

Survival of the fittest...
..abi... Nigerians are missing Buhari
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ufotunang: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2023
TopCreationX:
Good one
... nigerians are missing Buhari
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by ufotunang: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Dialpad:
I hope they do something to reduce this burden on people.

So many complaints here and there
...abi... Nigerians are missing Buhari
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by staneless(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
So where all those motherfuckers wey been protest 2012 during Jona time when he removed subsidy? They have all gone mute abi the corruption dey favor dem?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by jagaban002(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

The palliative package was supposed to have been prepared and ready for distribution before Subsidy was removed.
Up till now they are still preparing it
With which money , you need to know Nigeria is very broke that even collect loan to pay workers .
May God help us all this time around .
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by mbos: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
which innovation or solution have recommended personally.? You think technology can be developed overnight..this is the begining of the end of megacities in nigeria
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by mbos: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ogene001:
Meanwhile life is going smoothly in the East and no change in traffic level. See weak people that wants to teach Igbos a lesson
you dey mind them. Fuel price has ignited there own sit at home

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by mbos: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dialpad:
I hope they do something to reduce this burden on people.

So many complaints here and there
the price is heading to N800 una never see anything......the Bible said the more pharoah oppressed the Israelites the more prosperous and stronger the igbos becomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Acekidc4(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
ehikwe22:

Shut up fool! You don't know me, I don't even live here. Go out and see people that depend on the government. Nigerians have never depended on the government. They create their own power (electricity), their own water, their own security, their own waste disposal, buy their own transformers when the electricity companies steal the ones they contributed money to buy, come together to fill up potholes on their streets. I can go on and on. Come to Europe or to to America and Australia and see what it means for people to depend on their government.

Do you know why I said God will punish you? Because you're victim blaming - even when you're also a victim. You've fallen in love with your oppressors - it's called Stockholm syndrome. They have played into your partisan and ethnic psyche to use you as an internet warrior. People like you are the biggest problem of Nigeria

Mtcheeeeew πŸ₯±πŸ₯± My friend own up to your responsibility and stop blaming government for your woes in Iife. Rubbish
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by luluman: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
This one na APC
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights by Irupetepete: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Another Complaining Lazybone Spotted.
I can conveniently feed your present and future generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / Rev. Father Mbaka Exonerates Tony Nwoye Of Cultism Rumours (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.