Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? (159 Views)

Hardship: Stop Crying, Election Has Consequences, Things May Get Worse / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? by cliqtips: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
It's always the aftermath of every election that matters.
Like I always and will always say "Politicians don't rate the masses".

So, if una like kee una sef for them. They will still embezzle funds like no man's business.

So, I've been seeing and hearing people complain about this current government.

But come to think of it, Tinubu didn't promise Nigerians anything. So, you can even hold him on his promises.

You guys just voted him because you think it is his turn, some did because he's from their region while some did because he's of the same religion as them.

Anyways, una eyes don care now.

Earlier today, we got a news that some part of the north are protesting due to high cost of things. And this might spread like a wildlife in no time. People are tired.

Some are ashamed and can't talk because who voted and campaigned for is the one putting the country into this.

May Nigerians no miss Buhari ooo grin

The question is
"are you feeling bad for voting for who you cast your vote for ?
Re: Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? by HacheNoire: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have absolutely no reason to feel bad.

I am a strong believer of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). As a matter of fact, I am extremely happy, delighted and joyful about his ascension.

Their is no greater joy….
Re: Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? by Puss360(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Not really... But so far, after every presidential election in Nigeria, there will always be drastic change that will shake the economy... Buhari was closing of boarder making the price of Rice to rise...
Re: Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
tinubu suppurters will lie online then logout and be shedding tears.

na their way.

2 Likes

Re: Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Many won't talk but prefer to die in silence because the man dey voted for has been their nemesis

1 Like

Re: Election Has Consequences... Are You Feeling Bad Now For Your Choice? by nairalanda1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nope, didn't vote for APC,LP or PDP...so....am good. cool

(1) (Reply)

Haters Are In Mud, And Will Likely Get Heart Attack Congrats Mr Lie Muhammad / University of Uyo T hisGlobe.com / Subsidy Removal: Northern Region Support Tinubu/ Kashim Calls For Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.