Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? (511 Views)

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by Hateandthunder: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of the same endless arguments everyday. Abeg who know the date?
Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Be calming down ☺️
Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by Curious346: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Let's pre-empt them .

What do you think the verdict will be ?

1)

2)

3)
Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin

The would after Lawyers are through with milking Obi and Atiku. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by Unittyy: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nothing special about the judgement. The tribunal will dismiss obi's petition for lacking in merit. Supreme Court will also follow suit. If you are expecting something different from dis, it's time to wake up from your slumber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by favor914: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Unittyy:
Nothing special about the judgement. The tribunal will dismiss obi's petition for lacking in merit. Supreme Court will also follow suit. If you are expecting something different from dis, it's time to wake up from your slumber.
You dey mind the Mumu Obidients & Atikulators?

1 Like

Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by helinues: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
The way some people carry PEPT matter for head heh, if na say na same way they put their life matter for head, things for don better
Re: When Will PEPT Give The Final Verdict? by Hateandthunder: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Unittyy:

helinues:
The way some people carry PEPT matter for head heh, if na say na same way they put their life matter for head, things for don better

favor914:
You dey mind the Mumu Obidients & Atikulators?

Simple question wey I ask, una don dey talk unrelated rubbish. I don't know if you people don't understand
English or una no just get sense. Did I ask you if obi will win or not? Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Workers Lock Makinde Inside State Secretariat Over Unpaid Allowance (video) / Why Nigeria Is No Longer The Gaint Of Africa / More Commissioners To Resign Due To Soludo's High-handedness- Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.