Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App (7276 Views)

Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / Get 5GB Data Plus Free Transport Fare Monthly When You Join Safeway Ambassadors / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Banter1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Unbiased1:

Just imagine you get kidnapped when using the app or you get robbed, how will the app help you if they don't have these documents of their users? If the NIN of a user is given to the Police, it will make it easier for the police to track a potential criminal who as registered on the app since all the user's information can be gotten through the NIN.
Profile picture and phone number should help not my NIN. I don't trust all this online thing.
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Banter1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Unbiased1:

Just imagine you get kidnapped when using the app or you get robbed, how will the app help you if they don't have these documents of their users? If the NIN of a user is given to the Police, it will make it easier for the police to track a potential criminal who as registered on the app since all the user's information can be gotten through the NIN.
And stop imagining things, laughs
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Idoko619(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Banter1:
Profile picture and phone number should help not my NIN. I don't trust all this online thing.

I can just go to Facebook and pick anybody picture.
This is not just anyone online business. This is a business that have gone through all the legal processes.
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by IyaTola: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abudu2000:
App is a great idea however just like any other business it needs an aggressive advertising ie using a well known celebrity on a very popular cable tv station and it will be the talk of town like bolt.
it's cost 8m to do such advert and it will only run 4 times a month.
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Ajibbbbbb: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Banter1(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Idoko619:

I can just go to Facebook and pick anybody picture.
This is not just anyone online business. This is a business that have gone through all the legal processes.
What about the profile pic on your App? Why do you need to go to Facebook?
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Unbiased1:

In a way, I feel this is a slightly bad business idea. I believe that the purpose of this referral program is to get more people to know about your services and consequently pay for your services. To ensure you achieve this, users should not be able to withdraw their credits. Instead, credits should act as a form of discount to users who use the app.

Let me explain better:
When I refer a new user to your platform, I get 3 credits. Now these credits should be used as a discount anytime I want to book a ride. If I want to book a ride that costs 500 naira, I will only pay 200 naira while my 3 credits (which equates to #300) should balance up the payment. This way, the credits remain within the app.

If I can withdraw my credits, you will notice that within a short time, more people will begin to refer people not really because they want others to use your app but because your app is now like a Ponzi scheme where anyone can refer anybody just for the sole purpose of making money. On the long run, you will have many users in your database who don't even use your app but are constantly looking for the next person to refer.

Another policy I feel you should introduce is that one cannot earn credits until the person he or she refers completes at least 1 trip using the app. This way you know that you are actually gaining real users who are contributing to the growth of the business.

To further backup my point, I want you to carry out this simple analysis:
1) After 1 month of running this referral program, check the number of users who have gotten credits from this referral program and check if they have even used the app to book a trip before.
2) Now check those who were referred to see if they have ever used the app to book a trip since they registered.

After these two checks, you will agree with me definitely.

This is just my opinion.
Thank you
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Seafud: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Charpell:
Driveinhud is a carpooling app that targets work professional going to work daily and looking to save cost on transportation.
You can read more about us on our official launch page
https://www.nairaland.com/7722975/introducing-driveinhud-save-transport-cost

We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new "Refer and Earn" feature, designed to reward our valued users for spreading the joy of carpooling. At Driveinhud, we believe in building a thriving carpooling community that not only benefits our users but also creates a positive impact on the environment. Our Refer and Earn feature is all about sharing the benefits of carpooling with your friends and earning exciting rewards along the way.

How Does Refer and Earn Work?
It's simple! When you refer your friends to join our carpooling platform, you both stand to gain. Here's how it works:

Share with Friends: Spread the word about the incredible benefits of carpooling to your friends, family, and colleagues. Share your username with them through social media, messages, or any other means you prefer.

Earn Credits: Every time someone signs up using your username , you'll earn credits as a token of appreciation. These credits can be redeemed for free trips or even withdrawn directly to your bank account!

Join us today, refer your friends, and start earning as you ride with Driveinhud! Together, let's ride towards a sustainable and rewarding future. Happy carpooling!

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone 📱

Sponsored Post
How do I get to share my referral link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finchglow Travel agent Invitation / This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / NLNG: Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.