Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG (1538 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2023
One might be tempted to think Enoch Adeboye is insane for repeatedly saying he is operating with grace from the Almighty father to account for his successful serial murder of seven people but then you will be forced to admit that it is actually the teaching of Christianity. Crass immorality is what Christianity promotes. With Christ ALL THINGS ARE PERMISSIBLE. However most Christians may not have thought deep about the issue. Enoch Adeboye however knows what he is doing and the real failing of people like him and David Oyedepo is that they believe there is no God. It may sound odd but that is the reality. Enoch Adeboye and David Oyedepo have concluded in their hearts that there is no God. They are atheists and are also professional con artistes. They believe their grip on their sheep will never weaken. They do not know that they had been slated for punishment by onlookers decades ago. All they can see is how easy it has been for them to milk their followers and live a life of unmerited opulence.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
One might be tempted to think Enoch Adeboye is insane for repeatedly saying he is operating with grace from the Almighty father to account for his successful serial murder of seven people but then you will be forced to admit that it is actually the teaching of Christianity. Crass immorality is what Christianity promotes. With Christ ALL THINGS ARE PERMISSIBLE.
■ However most Christians may not have thought deep about the issue. Enoch Adeboye however knows what he is doing and the real failing of people like him and David Oyedepo is that they believe there is no God. It may sound odd but that is the reality. Enoch Adeboye and David Oyedepo have concluded in their hearts that there is no God. They are atheists and are also professional con artistes. They believe their grip on their sheep will never weaken. They do not know that they had been slated for punishment by onlookers decades ago. All they can see is how easy it has been for them to milk their followers and live a life of unmerited opulence.
1. Rubbish! You obviously have beef with the man does not mean Jesus Christ supports whatever immorality you accuse him of. For one, Jesus Christ never said all things are permissible so why resort to such a lie? undecided

2. Make your case against Him with evidence at least. Who are the 7 you accuse him of killing? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by laluski(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
One might be tempted to think Enoch Adeboye is insane for repeatedly saying he is operating with grace from the Almighty father to account for his successful serial murder of seven people but then you will be forced to admit that it is actually the teaching of Christianity. Crass immorality is what Christianity promotes. With Christ ALL THINGS ARE PERMISSIBLE. However most Christians may not have thought deep about the issue. Enoch Adeboye however knows what he is doing and the real failing of people like him and David Oyedepo is that they believe there is no God. It may sound odd but that is the reality. Enoch Adeboye and David Oyedepo have concluded in their hearts that there is no God. They are atheists and are also professional con artistes. They believe their grip on their sheep will never weaken. They do not know that they had been slated for punishment by onlookers decades ago. All they can see is how easy it has been for them to milk their followers and live a life of unmerited opulence.

Please how can I un-read this and quickly help this poor boy to yaba psychiatric hospital.. Please if you know his parents, teach our to them... This boy need help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Rubbish! You obviously have beef with the man does not mean Jesus Christ supports whatever immorality you accuse him of. For one, Jesus Christ never said all things are permissible so why resort to such a lie? undecided

2. undecided

Christianity is a free pass for immorality. At a point the Catholic church sold pardons for future sins
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2023
laluski:

Please how can I un-read this and quickly help this poor boy to yaba psychiatric hospital.. Please if you know his parents, teach our to them... This boy need help

You and your loved ones will die in mental hospital. You are anonymous while my real id is posted on my profile. Nevertheless I lay a curse on you wherever you are on Earth surface and you will die a gruesome death you bastard
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
■ Christianity is a free pass for immorality. At a point the Catholic church sold pardons for future sins
I thought this was the man called Adeboye? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2023
He killed my friend John Audu of Eke Avrugo village Igalamela Odolu LGA Kogi when he refused a contract to kill me. Enoch Adeboye lured him to a secret location got him tied up and personally axed him to death.

He killed Bola Ige the former attorney general because he can't stomach a high profile politician he can't control

He killed Richard Donald of Action congress Abia state in conjunction with Rihanna the pop singer when that one bungled the arrangement to poison me that he proposed which Adeboye and Rihanna sponsored

He used magun a Yoruba charm to kill late Sanni Abacha

He tricked a fellow missionary to a meeting on a cruise boat and threw him overboard.

He started using human beings for rituals starting from 1988.

He killed a police man when he was a youth.
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Curious346: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2023
On colos
lawani:
He killed my friend John Audu of Eke Avrugo village Igalamela Odolu LGA Kogi when he refused a contract to kill me. Enoch Adeboye lured him to a secret location got him tied up and personally axed him to death.

He killed Bola Ige the former attorney general because he can't stomach a high profile politician he can't control

He killed Richard Donald of Action congress Abia state in conjunction with Rihanna the pop singer when that one bungled the arrangement to poison me that he proposed which Adeboye and Rihanna sponsored

He tricked a fellow missionary to a meeting on a cruise boat and threw him overboard.

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
He killed a police man when he was a youth
So what exactly was Adeboye's reason for wanting you dead and going through all this to see that happen? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by illicit(m): 2:56am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Wait o, Adeboye tried to kill u?

Put out a contract on u?
And Rihanna...

Adeboye I know, Rihanna I know

Who are u?

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:

Wait o, Adeboye tried to kill u?

Put out a contract on u?
And Rihanna...

Adeboye I know, Rihanna I know

Who are u?

I am the only reason both are dollar billionaires today. Without me both would have been long shot dead. I mean many years ago
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So what exactly was Adeboye's reason for wanting you dead and going through all this to see that happen? undecided

He did not start with wanting me dead. He at first assured my parents he will make me born again by force in 2000. It amused the CIA that had him on surveillance and President Bush brought Barbara Bush into the picture as a response. She started communicating with me via a pseudo id, then by 2007 I joined social media after NYSC, Adeboye encountered me there and after following me for a while, he said to himself this young man again?. He then paid a juju man to run me mad, the CIA swung into action by approaching first the Russians then the Chinese Indians etc and the affair took on a life of its own with Adeboye deploying all his arsenal against me. He used a lady to submit videos to the DSS to portray me as rapist paedophile etc they were edited videos as kicked off by Rihanna who also was following me on social media. She described what she did in her song mandown. Then Oyedepo too joined to send assassin's after me etc etc.....It is a long story and there is a link to an ebook among my topics that details everything
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 5:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Mrkindness: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Christianity is a free pass for immorality. At a point the Catholic church sold pardons for future sins
Adeboye and Oyedepo are greater than Annabi Mohammed and Nyass put together. Kaaba is an inhabitant of devil.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by eventainment(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:
What's your reason for saying this?
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by laluski(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

I and and my loved ones will die in mental hospital. You are anonymous while my real id is posted on my profile. Nevertheless I lay a curse on myself wherever I are on Earth surface and I will die a gruesome death because I'm a bastard that abused a man of God that did me no wrong..i'm insane
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2023
laluski:

Editing of curses does not negate the curse so far you 'merit' it and the curse was sincerely and solemnly placed on you by someone with the power to do so. Next time don't test the depth of a river with your two legs.
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Bubu4Sea: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
I don't know how Nigerians still listen to this man, he is Satanic.

This video shows Adeboye is in the occult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

This video shows that adeboye is working for Satan's one world religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQUol5Z7izI

Thess videos shows that all adeboye wants is money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdgjCFMxCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

How he deceived so many people, I don't know
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I don't know how Nigerians still listen to this man, he is Satanic.

This video shows Adeboye is in the occult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

This video shows that adeboye is working for Satan's one world religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQUol5Z7izI

Thess videos shows that all adeboye wants is money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdgjCFMxCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

How he deceived so many people, I don't know

Thank you my brother but Adeboye is not intelligent enough to support one world religion or no religion which was the situation before religion was invented as a fresh avenue or excuse to fight wars and get people killed. The globe will return to that status quo as Christianity and Islam are stamped out very soon
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Tyrone34(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2023
This one don craze oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Maynman: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2023
laluski:

Lawani, everyone is seeing the real you.

It’s getting out of control.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Ceasarceasar: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist..
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2023
I don't know why i find sense in this. Some part of me is wanting to believe this guy.
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Tyrone34:
This one don craze oooo.

You and your loved ones will end up in the psychiatry permanently
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Lawani, everyone is seeing the real you.

It’s getting out of control.

I have never hidden the real me from anybody from infancy. Then everything started by anybody will always get out of control. That is normal. You can only contribute and any attempt to control will be evil. I want things to get out of control
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Maynman: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

I have never hidden the real me from anybody from infancy. Then everything started by anybody will always get out of control. That is normal. You can only contribute and any attempt to control will be evil. I want things to get out of control
Everything that was started by people used facts and evidence to it, they were not just assuming.
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I don't know why i find sense in this.
Some part of me is wanting to believe this guy.

Well, you don't have to believe but some of the people murdered by Enoch Adeboye and David Oyedepo are people that see them as holy men. Even if you don't believe, be wary and may you never encounter Adeboye in a tight corner as he is a wild animal
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Everything that was started by people used facts and evidence to it, they were not just assuming.

What do you mean? I am working with the world powers headed by the US government and I comment on Adeboye's Facebook page with a Top fan status since July last year. Why do I need to doubt information being given to me by global leaders and what I can see by myself? Explain what you mean. My friend in Avrugo is dead. Richard Donald of Abia state is dead etc. Those are real human beings like yourself
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Maynman: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

What do you mean? I am working with the world powers headed by the US government and I comment on Adeboye's Facebook page with a Top fan status since July last year. Why do I need to doubt information being given to me by global leaders and what I can see by myself? Explain what you mean. My friend in Avrugo is dead. Richard Donald of Abia state is dead etc. Those are real human beings like yourself
You are delusional and not working on anything.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

You are delusional and not working on anything.

You are yourself are obviously challenged mentally and can not reason clearly.
Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by Maynman: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2023
lawani:

You are yourself are obviously challenged mentally and can not reason clearly.
And at the same time i am omniscience with ifa?

You are lost cheesy

Re: Inside The Head Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye Of The RCCG by lawani: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

And at the same time i am omniscience with ifa?

You are lost cheesy

Ofun Ika The limit of giving
Ofunkaa
Mo ni Oro Amola
Ta ni an mo ti nmu ni la
Mo ni Ogun Lakaaye ni
Orunmila ni kise Ogun Lakaaye
Ofunkaa
Mo ni oro Amola
Mo ni ta ni a nmo ti nmu ni la
Mo ni ija ni
Orunmila ni kiise ija
Ofunkaa
Mo ni oro Amola
Ta ni a nmo ti nmu ni la
Mo ni Osun ni
Orinmila ni ki ise Osun
Ofunkaa
Mo ni Oro Amola
Tani a nmo ti nmu ni la
Mo ni Osanyin ni
Orunmila ni kiise Osanyin
Ofunkaa
Mo ni Oro Amola
Ta ni a nmo ti nmu ni la
Mo wa nda oruko awon irunmale to ku
Orunmila ni ki se gbogbo won
O ni ohun Edu Alajogun ni eni a nmo ti nmu ni la
Mo ni bawo ni emi akapo re SE le la laye ki won gbo ni ode orun
Orunmila ni ki nmu igba amola igba Omi tutu ATI obi meji ki nma fi bo oun
Ela bo ru Ela Bo ye Ela bo sise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Feel Like You May Not Enter Heaven? / Ghanian Pastor Impregnates 3 Of His Church Memebers / Children Are Born Believers In God, Academic Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.