Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja (1138 Views)

Job Available For Any Lady In Ibadan That Knows How To Cook Well (see Details ) / Help That Want To Turn To Regret / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2023
We are hiring a female live-in house help who also knows how to cook both local and continental dishes .
Below are the duties you are expected to perform :
Clean the entire house
Do laundry ( with washing machine )
Cook both local and continental dishes . ( Must know how to cook different kinds of food , ranging from amala,gbegiri and ewedu to seafood okra , egusi soup , Jollof rice , white rice and stew and other delicacies .
Must be age 25 and above, neat and God fearing . Interested applicants should send their CV to my mail . Kindly write how much you would like to earn in the CV . Thank you
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by M0M0SHIKI: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2023
House help and continental dishes in the same sentence, issoryt

9 Likes

Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by illicit(m): 3:30am On Jul 23, 2023
damscoe:
We are hiring a female live-in house help who also knows how to cook both local and continental dishes .
Clean the entire house
Cook both local and continental dishes . ( Must know how to cook different kinds of food , ranging from amala,gbegiri and ewedu to seafood okra , egusi soup , Jollof rice , white rice and stew and other delicacies .
Must be age 25 and above, neat and God fearing . Interested applicants should send their CV to my mail . Kindly write how much you would like to earn in the CV . Thank you

Lol

That's a slave

Cc candidlady, see what I mean now?

Will a chef be a cleaner and laundry man simultaneously, for how much
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by Candidlady: 5:09am On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:

Lol

That's a slave

Cc candid.lady, see what I mean now?

Will a chef be a cleaner and laundry man simultaneously, for how much

Okay but Iam sure the salary can't be 35thou'

It will be way above that amount that other op said ...

Again ino dey put mouth for anything concerning person choice of job..

Happy Sunday illicit

1 Like

Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Baba may be seeking for free kpe kus...

1 Like

Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2023
She is never a slave and most of the continental dishes will be done by my wife who is a foreigner.I need her mostly for the local dishes because my wife doesn’t know how to prepare that .She won’t clean everyday and won’t do laundry everyday either . But I just don’t see a reason why I should hire so many maids at the same time and that’s why I need one who has multiple skills . I also left the proposed salary open for this reason . I hope it’s clear now .

3 Likes

Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Okay but Iam sure the salary can't be 35thou'

It will be way above that amount that other op said ...

Again ino dey put mouth for anything concerning person choice of job..

Happy Sunday illicit

Same here darling kiss
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by DesChyko: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
Will a chef be a cleaner and laundry man simultaneously

The job description says 'househelp'. Househelps perform a variety of household services from providing cleaning and household maintenance, cooking, laundry and ironing, or care for children and elderly dependents, and other household errands. So long as it's a household chore, a househelp who lives in should have no qualms doing it except where disadvantaged
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
DesChyko:

The job description says 'househelp'. Househelps perform a variety of household services from providing cleaning and household maintenance, cooking, laundry and ironing, or care for children and elderly dependents, and other household errands. So long as it's a household chore, a househelp who lives in should have no qualms doing it except where disadvantaged

Bros leave grammar

If you have never been in such shoes you will never understand

The description above is a back breaking job
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by illicit(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
damscoe:
She is never a slave and most of the continental dishes will be done by my wife who is a foreigner.I need her mostly for the local dishes because my wife doesn’t know how to prepare that .She won’t clean everyday and won’t do laundry everyday either . But I just don’t see a reason why I should hire so many maids at the same time and that’s why I need one who has multiple skills . I also left the proposed salary open for this reason . I hope it’s clear now .

In this case, what u need is a chef and a maid or two

Get pity nah

All these maids na person born them

2 Likes

Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by fembuk3890: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2023
There is no email address to send cv to
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
damscoe2@yahoo.com
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by comfort91: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2023
May God bless my formal boss. Daddy diekololaoluwa.@ the op.. I'm intrested 09034706238
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by Omokowa(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
damscoe:
Clean the entire house

I have someone but she is with a small child(boy) of about 5 years. If it's okay to come together and if the job is still available
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2023
She is welcome . Still available
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by damscoe: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by Trendylove(f): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
I am interested
Re: Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja by justlovesfarmin: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
I also need a househelp in Abj. Intersted persons can send me a message or quote me.
Trendylove:
I am interested
comfort91:
May God bless my formal boss. Daddy diekololaoluwa.@ the op.. I'm intrested 09034706238
fembuk3890:
There is no email address to send cv to

The people that sent me messages earlier should check their email

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Opay To Make Money: Everything You Need To Know. / Seven Up Has Not Invited Me. Why? / Intercontinental Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.