Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Any Election Rerun Should Be Between Atiku And I, Tinubu Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Election Rerun Should Be Between Atiku And I, Tinubu Tells Court (230 Views)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Election Rerun Should Be Between Atiku And I, Tinubu Tells Court by Kennitrust(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2023
employ that granted power and turn a blind eye to constitutional infractions would be a dereliction of duty, and we reject to accept the offer, no matter how appealing it may appear.

"Therefore, however burdensome, let the majesty of the constitution reverberate across the lengths and breadths of our hills and mountains; let it serenade our households from the trees; let it sprout from our institutions of learning; let it toll from our sanctums of prayer; and let it be a constant irritant to those who bear the responsibility of leadership," Obi and LP told the panel.

Re: Any Election Rerun Should Be Between Atiku And I, Tinubu Tells Court by Felimax(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2023
How does what you posted relates to the topic?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Attacked By Two Dogs Before? / Ekweremmadu, Chime’s Children Make Enugu State Commissioners List. / Another Oba In Yoruba Land Head Crushed By Trailer&tinubu Free Csi Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.