Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bulk Email Sender Available. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bulk Email Sender Available. (354 Views)

Bulk Email Software Sender Needed / Bulk Email Service Provider In India / Super Email Sender Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Email Sender Available. by noxy1962(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
I built a customizable bulk email sender that can send up to 100 emails per day and can send more if scaled. The best part is it inboxes the recipients without any problems.

If you are into marketing or into any business that demands sending a lot of emails, then this tool could be helpful.

I don't intend to make it available for public use yet, otherwise, I would have provided the link here.

If you are interested and want to check It out just provide your email and I'll contact you.

I can sell it outright for the right price.
Re: Bulk Email Sender Available. by BlackhatMentor: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
noxy1962:
I built a customizable bulk email sender that can send up to 100 emails per day and can send more if scaled. The best part is it inboxes the recipients without any problems.

If you are into marketing or into any business that demands sending a lot of emails, then this tool could be helpful.

I don't intend to make it available for public use yet, otherwise, I would have provided the link here.

If you are interested and want to check It out just provide your email and I'll contact you.

I can sell it outright for the right price.

100 per day isn't bulk smiley

I'll suggest you increase the send capacity buy using a VPS and creating your own mail server.... Otherwise why should anyone use this when they can go for getresponse and send unlimited emails per day grin
Re: Bulk Email Sender Available. by venomrat: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Have a good day and face life with courage!

Re: Bulk Email Sender Available. by noxy1962(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

100 per day isn't bulk smiley

I'll suggest you increase the send capacity buy using a VPS and creating your own mail server.... Otherwise why should anyone use this when they can go for getresponse and send unlimited emails per day grin
Thanks for your input. I clearly said it can be scaled to send more emails.
Re: Bulk Email Sender Available. by tollyboy5(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2023
I dont understand what you mean actually. With my best knowledge zmtp (wriiten this way to avoid triggering zpam bot) are the ones with limit not the mail sender. A mail sender should not be having limit if you're using zmtp (wriiten this way to avoid triggering zpam bot) that has high limit.
Re: Bulk Email Sender Available. by rolinox(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08
Bulk email blasts can be a double-edged sword, right? On one hand, they're a great way to spread the word about your product or service to a wide audience. It's like casting a net into a sea of potential customers! But on the other hand, if you're not careful, you can end up annoying people and getting lost in the digital clutter. Instead of just blasting out generic emails, it's important to target the right audience and craft messages that are relevant and engaging. Think quality over quantity! There are some cool tools out there like https://labnify.com/email-magic/ that can help with segmentation and personalization.

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 In-demand Programming Languages To Learn In 2023 / Creating A Customer App For Your On-demand Platform – The Right Feature & Cost / Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.