Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Check Out 3 Animals That Live In The Desert - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Check Out 3 Animals That Live In The Desert (210 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 3 Animals That Live In The Desert by Lovaboy2066: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
The desert is one of the harshest environments on the planet, characterized by extreme temperatures, minimal rainfall, and scarce vegetation. However, some animals have adapted to the arid conditions and can survive in the desert with minimal resources. Here are five animals that have adapted to living in the desert.

1. Camel.

Camels are the quintessential desert animals, known for their ability to store water and travel long distances across the desert. Camels can go for several days without water and can withstand the extreme heat of the desert. Their humps store fat, not water, which provides them with a source of energy during long treks through the desert.

2. Fennec Fox.

The fennec fox is a small fox that is native to the Sahara Desert in North Africa. It has large ears that help it dissipate heat and locate prey underground. The fennec fox is nocturnal, hunting at night when the desert is cooler. It feeds on insects, rodents, and small birds.

See more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/check-out-3-animals-that-live-in-the-desert/

(1) (Reply)

Rice Farming / Live Chicken / How To Protect Your Oil Palm Plantation Against Fire Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.