Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates (38617 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by tunize(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
paymentvoucher:

You think he is there for the money? Lol. Google who is father is…
What is he now there for? Nor let anybody dey deceive you dangote self dey hustle money join money.
Assuming he wins, will he reject the money and say i only came to enjoy myself or he will just look at the second runner up and say i dash you both prize money and everything? Oga need the money forget e papa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by ignis: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Larsvegas:
u wil need to come back to naija

How is this the answer ?
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by adedayoa2(f): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
lovebird65:
It's laycon coming
Laycon just finish him masters and still in the UK
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by pansophist(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2023
10 years later, the ladies on the show will probably be unmarried or single moms. The guys would probably be married to an unknown lady, living their life in peace on the low.

The show makes money, businesses will advertise and get their conversion. Next year, more girls and guys will enter the show, and the circle continues.

A show where women piimp themselves (just like only fans) will always be looked down upon no matter the sweet name or media spotlight that is given to it.

After the party is over, the reality is always cold, chilled and patiently waiting for you offline.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by Godwin5766(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2023
Queen cee c is back
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:
10 years later, the ladies on the show will probably be unmarried or single moms. The guys would probably be married to an unknown lady, living their life in peace on the low.

The show makes money, businesses will advertise and get their conversion. Next year, more girls and guys will enter the show, and the circle continues.

A show where women piimp themselves (just like only fans) will always be looked down upon no matter the sweet name or media spotlight that is given to it.

After the party is over, the reality is always cold, chilled and patiently waiting for you offline.

The men too do not have stable marriages as well, stop trying to normalize sexual recklessness in men as if it doesn't have it's consequences on them. Some of the bbn women are enjoying their marriages lowkey as well.
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by Mediacontour: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2023
You have to turn those visitors into paying customers if you want to prosper in the long run. When it comes to the latter, Conversion Optimization For Ecommerce Website is no longer a nice thing to have. You can raise your website’s conversion rate and increase revenue by knowing your audience, improving the user experience, and implementing data-driven ideas. Shopify Conversion Optimization involves.

Website- https://jeezbruh.com/uncategorized/the-complete-guide-to-conversion-optimization-for-e-commerce-websites/244630/
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by Thacutegemini: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Femisol:
As usual to distract the teeming youths.

Revolution will be difficult to attain with all these media distractions. To bad !!!
When the show wasn't airing I did not see what the youths did o
Na only Nigerian ,reality TV show dey distract the youths mtcheew.
Don't watch for us maybe you can help us reduce the price if fuel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by pansophist(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Royalroz:
The men too do not have stable marriages as well, stop trying to normalize sexual recklessness in men as if it doesn't have it's consequences on them. Some of the bbn women are enjoying their marriages lowkey as well.

You're narrowing the interpretation of my post. No, I'm not normalising sexual recklessness in men, which is obvious if you've come across my comments once in a while.

But I specifically made it a woman issue because they get hurt the most. Men and women do not play the same biological game. For women, whether they like it or not, society places their value on their sexuality.

A woman that doesn't know and accept this reality (a reality she can't release herself from), will meet the consequences in the future. The BBN men will get married mostly if they want, after all, men bears the burden of performances when it comes to marriage.

For women, they have everything to enjoy in marriage. And for a man to be getting married to a woman that was forked on national TV just signed his death warrant. Such women can never give him peace, and a shame to him

Ecclesiasticus 26:25 KJV: A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
pansophist:

You're narrowing the interpretation of my post. No, I'm not normalising sexual recklessness in men, which is obvious if you've come across my comments once in a while.

But I specifically made it a woman issue because they get hurt the most. Men and women do not play the same biological game. For women, whether they like it or not, society places their value on their sexuality.

A woman that doesn't know and accept this reality (a reality she can't release herself from), will meet the consequences in the future. The BBN men will get married mostly if they want, after all, men bears the burden of performances when it comes to marriage.

For women, they have everything to enjoy in marriage. And for a man to be getting married to a woman that was forked on national TV just signed his death warrant. Such women can never give him peace, and a shame to him

[b][/b]
He even has a Bible verse for it lol
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by pansophist(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Royalroz:
He even has a Bible verse for it lol

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by ignis: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Larsvegas:
u wil need to come back to naija

Just for BB naija?
Re: BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates by Larsvegas: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
ignis:

Just for BB naija?
i tot u have more interesting tv programmes overthere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Requests To Call Her Boyfriend. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.