Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? (1361 Views)

Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons / Iphone X : The Fragile Thousand Dollars Device. "The Most Breakable iPhone Ever" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ok so from iPhone 8 onwards the back of the iPhones are no longer made with solid metal but with glass. That’s not good. If you drop it the back can shatter. So that eliminates 8 onwards

Next up is every iPhone up till iPhone 6 can no longer support iOS 15 so those are pretty much obsolete

So that leaves us with iPhone 6s and 7. Have you seen the 7 ? Very boring and uninspiring looking.

So the best ever created iPhone is the 6s. Very sturdy metallic back , aerodynamically shaped and still runs iOS 15. Do you agree ?

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
How about battery longevity
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by devilmaycry: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nonsense thread

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by kkins25(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Never used iphone. Don't like that interface at all. overpriced junk if you ask me. grin grin grin

I am someone who need change asap. I change wallpapers often, change the arrangement of the icons, and keep tweaking because that's what a personal mobile device should be. Plus, I like being able to root. I tried to root my first s8+ but completely bricked it. So I bought another.LOL! no more rooting!! I miss the old days sha! kikiki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
IPhone 7 black is very good looking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
How about battery longevity
it’s solid
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
devilmaycry:
Nonsense thread
cheesy cheesy
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
kkins25:
Never used iphone. Don't like that interface at all. overpriced junk if you ask me. grin grin grin

I am someone who need change asap. I change wallpapers often, change the arrangement of the icons, and keep tweaking because that's what a personal mobile device should be. Plus, I like being able to root. I tried to root my first s8+ but completely bricked it. So I bought another.LOL! no more rooting!! I miss the old days sha! kikiki
yeah I totally feel you about mixing things up as you like 😃
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Spirit04:
IPhone 7 black is very good looking.
true
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by Solofresh2: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
sukkot:
Ok so from iPhone 8 onwards the back of the iPhones are no longer made with solid metal but with glass. That’s not good. If you drop it the back can shatter. So that eliminates 8 onwards

Next up is every iPhone up till iPhone 6 can no longer support iOS 15 so those are pretty much obsolete

So that leaves us with iPhone 6s and 7. Have you seen the 7 ? Very boring and uninspiring looking.

So the best ever created iPhone is the 6s. Very sturdy metallic back , aerodynamically shaped and still runs iOS 15. Do you agree ?
Samsung over Iphone anytime any day twice on a Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
Samsung over Iphone anytime any day twice on a Sunday
haha yeah Samsung is solid. I like samsung 😁
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by shopwiser: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
sukkot:
haha yeah Samsung is solid. I like samsung 😁
i dey use s23.. Samsung is a beast bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by sukkot: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
shopwiser:
i dey use s23.. Samsung is a beast bro
I will look into that model. S23
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Buy the 6s dey use naw...
Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by Godsonkemz(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2023
From iphone X to iphone 14pro max loses their market values immediately the back cover glass which is prone to break breaks even though the screen may remain intact.
This is because the back is the center of attraction especially for the pro and pro max versions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by truthCoder: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2023
When you compare only 1 brand with the ‘others’ all the time, it means that one brand is doing something nice.

It is always iphone vs others. Always.

🍿🍿🍿

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? by Basitelo1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dinetak:
[b]⭐LOG AND SERVICES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW♻️⭐⭐⭐

Gmail google voice✅

Domain google voice
✅ Netflix

✅ Text.now

✅ V..p.n

✅ US i Cloud

✅ F.b accs

✅ IG accs✅

P.o.f number✅

Uk 🇬🇧 WhatsApp number✅

Us 🇺🇸 WhatsApp number✅

Countries🌏Telegram number✅

©9©-5©--775--9©3.
©=0

Bro write ur number in words, I want call u

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Need Wapsite For Free Mp3: / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get The New Nokia C2-00 (dual Sim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.