Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists (5229 Views)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Abia Govt Recalls Sacked Non-indigenes Workers / Sacked Non-Abia Indigenes Storm Owerri Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists by aljharem3: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
Bialegend:

All you people talking from all compass of your mouths should first of all ask or seek to know the reason why this policy is being implemented. This is not about anything disunity among Igbos, rather it's mainly targeted at northers working in Abia or in any Igbo territory to move back to their own states. Your Boko haram started all these by killing Igbo people in the north which made many Igbo to fled the north. On returning home from the north due to the targeted killing of Igbo people in the north, where do you expect those Igbo of Abia origin to work?
We have shed enough blood for you parasites. Everyone should sack everyone from their various states and let the country be divided for peace sake. Below is the well merited reason for sacking those awusas from Abia states.

Another tribal mo,ron. Northern workers don't have right to work in the SE but Igbos have right to work in the north. Are you making sense at all.

Lastly, stop calling Northerners parasite because you are not better than an average almajiri on the street. Allah created everyone equal and the same. Ok!!
Re: Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists by ChinenyeN(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2011
Afam, mind explaining to me what makes this 'the wrongest time'? I'd really like to understand.
Re: Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists by Afam4eva(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2011
@Chinenye
If Abia state had done this non-indigene cleansing from the civil service when the state was newly created, it would have been somewhat understandable but will not still be free from criticism. You don't come out more than a decade after the state was created to rob people who have sacrificed a lot to the state.
Re: Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists by member479760: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2011
and same people wan rule Lagos!
Re: Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists by Niiade(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2011
First and mostly i dont ve τ̣̣ђё time for a long post would be back later.
First things first all Abia people i̶̲̥̅̊n all 35 states should pls return home immediately and leave all government jobs †̥ђεy hold i̶̲̥̅̊n other states.
Then talk just start abeg make dem sue A̶̲̥̅♏ to court jare. If that what he asked for then he is Basically losing it. Tommorrow †̥ђεy would say †̥ђεy want an igbo for presido.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thank God - GEJ On His 54th Birthday / Linda Ikeji Response To Wizkid / List Of Massacres Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.