Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,846 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) (4743 Views)

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by MatrixReloaded: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Reason why we have been advising you people to stay put in your Eldorado. una go soon get una Utopia country soon, it's a waste of time to tell a blind man it's raining
I can buy and build anywhere because I have an envelope to develop those cone headed without good sense of humour and orderliness. They claim they go makaranta but alas they are the most dubious and noise makers. With there mouth wide open like whale of catfish hook.
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I swear bro. I have lived in Jos, Abuja, Lagos, and I can tell u, one 9ja my foot. We are craving to have this buildup so that it will be easier to leave this touching body.
I don't know why they are delaying this move. helinues should tell his masters (sanwo and tinubu) since he is working for them in their camp, to start doing the needful.
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by LandMann: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Sit at home no get visa to cross other borders now

Go get a job and stop spewing tribal slurs. You're irritating
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by Brimstone77: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Even after the op already indicated he his one of the saint supporters.

Why be say whenever you guys are caught with pree.k in una mouth, you must find a way of calling it kuku agbado?

Same way you have been disguising here might be the same way the op is disguising.

Here's a faceless forums, anybody can claim anything.
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by helinues: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2023
Brimstone77:

Same way you have been disguising here might be the same way the op is disguising.

Here's a faceless forums, anybody can claim anything.

Disguising as what?
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by Brimstone77: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Disguising as what?

As a northerner, while you're a Yoruba muslim.
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by DesChyko: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2023
theophorus:
But more sincerely, we should learn to plan with the little we have for now and wait until everything balances.

- The Average Nigerian Citizen [2015]
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by Dc14(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Worry, why should I ..
Na you need the worry most as your situation don turn to trekking.
It go favour me and my family crew don dey make reverse oo
grin cheesy
u dis guy ehn
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by Dc14(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

You see why it's bad to be using One's present situation to be judging others as fingers are not equal. You know see the op trekking on air with his private jet

Na una dey make noise pass online but all na empty bragado
dem dem mouth dey cut wire
Re: People Are Going Through Alot This Time (photo) by Benwallt(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Help is coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card / 30% Equity Of NNPC To Be Sold To Nigerians / Jonathan's Religion And NOT Politics Is Why They Want Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.