Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead (5821 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor, Akwa Okuko Tiwaraki Regains Freedom / Anambra Native Doctor, Akwa Okuko Tiwaraki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead / Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Darlingtonwrite(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2023
Just in: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki kidnapped, Aides shot dead

Popular native doctor from Oba in Anambra state, Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki , has been Allegedly Kidnapped Few Hours Ago, His Security Aides Shot Dead.

It was reported that the unknown gunmen stormed his hotel in the early hours of today where they shot his aides and took him away.

His whereabouts is yet to be known as the kidnappers haven't reached out.

We pray he comes out safe.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/just-in-akwa-okuko-tiwara-aki-kidnapped-aides-shot-dead

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Barrywilly(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2023
East is gradually becoming the most dangerous place to live in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Curious346: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2023
This is good news to me

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Curious346: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2023
That man is poluuting the youths of my state . I pray he doesn't return alive

9 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Mourinho84: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Creamypie(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2023
Actually, Mondays in d east are created by ipob for their armed wing---- kidnappers, assassins and robbers as officially free days to perpetrate criminality.I hope his gods fight for him, cos easterners have used their hatred to sideline police. Police can never give easterners listening ear when they report crime anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Urheadmaster(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Monday is actually sit at home in Igboland. I wonder why the guy step out on Monday morning tongue
Creamypie:
Mondays in d east are created for kidnappers, assassins and robbers as officially free days to perpetrate criminality

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Urheadmaster(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2023
He couldn't vanish even when he is a native doctor tongue

14 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Sablexxxtoons: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2023
No disappearing or Pussycat jazz? how?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2023
That's why we atheist believes that this people are charlatans. He can't even save himself. Well it's a family affairs. UGM & their native doctor.
I once watched video on Facebook where he is saying that MNK is an innocent man and that his UGM are doing what they are supposed to be doing grin grin
Meanwhile;

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2023
Polluting them as how? Enlighten me more please.

Curious346:
That man is poluuting the youths of my state
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2023
Him no fit disappear

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Hotwest: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Him no fit disappear
He will when they get to the destination

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Mushmush: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2023
I am enjoying this movie in the East. They created a monster that is now haunting them. Una never see anything. This is just the beginning. Aghan-Eastern ndewoo

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Blackpowers101: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2023
Darlingtonwrite:

Popular native doctor from Oba in Anambra state, Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki , has been Allegedly Kidnapped Few Hours Ago, His Security Aides Shot Dead.

It was reported that the unknown gunmen stormed his hotel in the early hours of today where they shot his aides and took him away.

His whereabouts is yet to be known as the kidnappers haven't reached out.

We pray he comes out safe.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/just-in-akwa-okuko-tiwara-aki-kidnapped-aides-shot-dead
How can a native doctor be kidnapped? This one na Tupac native doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by jonero4(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2023
I wish dey wil barb his hair. grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Billionaire2: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2023
He no fortify himself and his aide??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Cuntface: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Curious346: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2023
madridguy:
Polluting them as how? Enlighten me more please.

poluuting means

🧹money rituals 🧹telling them that money is what they should worship 🧹telling them that they must do anything to make money 🧹telling them to forget God and enter juju🧹making them loose their morals 🧹making them worship wealth 🧹telling them that hard-work is useless 🧹telling them that with a smal juju they could be rich in matter of weeks 🧹teaching them.all manners of evil vices 🧹advicing them to enter yahoo and that he will give them charms 🧹telling them to do drugs ,that he will back them up

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Curious346: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2023
Billionaire2:
He no fortify himself and his aide??
he is just another scammer

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by LikeAking: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Curious346:
poluuting means

🧹money rituals 🧹telling them that money is what they should worship 🧹telling them that they must do anything to make money 🧹telling them to forget God and enter juju🧹making them loose their morals 🧹making them worship wealth 🧹telling them that hard-work is useless 🧹telling them that with a smal juju they could be rich in matter of weeks 🧹teaching them.all manners of evil vices 🧹advicing them to enter yahoo and that he will give them charms 🧹telling them to do drugs ,that he will back them up

Abeg rest..

He is a real African man.

That's the kind of information Nigerian youths are supposed to hear..

He spoke the truth..
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by pachigo001(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Eyes of the Gods can’t protect himself grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Curious346: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Are you a yahoo boy?
LikeAking:

Abeg rest..

He is a real African man.

That's the kind of information Nigerian youths are supposed to hear..

He spoke the truth..

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by LikeAking: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Curious346:
Are you a yahoo boy?

Keep all those reasoning aside.

Be real..
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by pachigo001(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Creamypie:
Mondays in d east are created by ipob for their kidnappers, assassins and robbers as officially free days to perpetrate criminality.I hope his gods fight for him, cos easterners have used their hatred to sideline police.
must you link anything to ipob get sense for once
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Oh ok. Now i understand you now.

Curious346:
poluuting means

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by franchasofficia: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Good news if true. and kudos to the kidnappers.

Since he claims to have mythical powers to make jobless youths rich through rituals, let him use the same power to destroy his adopters and disappear from their den back to his mansion, abi? Ndi ara

Foolish fools angry

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by orohbirodeysmel: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro come dem don kidnap your Oga...

Seriously, this is not good
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Babaken(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2023
Ebe ima nka ima nko ozor

Dibia gworo ozor

Ozor gburu dibia.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2023
I'll always say it... There's no god or any sky-daddy that will save anyone... Science and logic is always above any religious belief...
SETHARTHUR:
That's why we atheist believes that this people are charlatans. He can't even save himself. Well it's a family affairs. UGM & their native doctor.
I once watched video on Facebook where he is saying that MNK is an innocent man and that his UGM are doing what they are supposed to be doing grin grin
Meanwhile;

1 Like

Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2023
His jaz failed him
Re: Just In: Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Kidnapped, Aides Shot Dead by MarketDispatch: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2023
Darlingtonwrite:

Native Doctor that has security Aides...does he not believe in his own medicine?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And See What Our South African Brothers Looted for dinner / Woman Stripped Unclad And Beaten Mercilessly In Aba For Alleged Scam / Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.