Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Where To Start Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where To Start Again (343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Start Again by Foodhub2023: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Family of 2 kids, husband and wife.
My wife recently deliver my second child through CS and it cost me 280k.now no business capital, exhausted friends and family options.
I can't take loan as i have repayment I couldn't meet up which I wil strive to pay by his grace.
Pls in ur heart, if you have 30k to start me up with OK shoe business I wil come up again. All I need is ur repayment guide line.
Am not asking for immediate food to eat but wil be able to care for the family n repay my debt after the 30k.
Belo is the drugs we where ask to buy for my madam i couldn't afford it. Yet she's just asking for help to start my business because we have the market already.
May God touch your heart.
Call me on 09072953610
Re: Where To Start Again by Dimaya: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2023
Here's how people are coping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL6V8U9yoeQ

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Where To Start Again by FarmBusinessNG: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
U can come work in the agruc industry where there is food and accomodation and monthly salary you can use for family
Re: Where To Start Again by majortwild(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
U can come work in the agruc industry where there is food and accomodation and monthly salary you can use for family

Please what role is available and also the location

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Gambling Addiction In Nigeria. / Sumec Firman Spg3800e2 With 12.7 Foreign Gas Cylinder With Gas Carburetor / 5 Bedroom Duplex Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.