Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,498 members, 7,854,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

INFERTILITY, Potent Ancient Herbal Solution...... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / INFERTILITY, Potent Ancient Herbal Solution...... (174 Views)

Potent Ancient HERBS To Cure That ERECTION Issues Permanently / 100% Natural Herbal Solution To Boost Your Immune System / Chloroquine Potent For COVID-19 Prevention - NAFDAC DG, Prof Christianah Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFERTILITY, Potent Ancient Herbal Solution...... by babaalagbo11(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2023
What is Infertility?

Not getting pregnant, despite having carefully timed, unprotected sex for one year.

The cause of infertility may be difficult to determine but may include inadequate levels of certain hormones in both men and women, and trouble with ovulation in women.

Here are the at risk for infertility for women:

-Age.
-Hormone issue that prevents ovulation.
-Abnormal menstrual cycle.
-Obesity.
-Being underweight.
-Having a low body-fat content from extreme exercise.
-Endometriosis.
-Structural problems (problems with the fallopian tubes, uterus or ovaries).
- STDs that leads to Pelvic Inflammatory Disease... You need to treat the infections first before taking herbs for fertility..

So that it won't affect the work and even the child .

Causes of infertility in men: sperm abnormalities caused by :

STDs
Diabetes
Varicocele
Hormonal imbalance
Toxin or heat exposure

Signs:
Abnormal semen analysis
Hormonal imbalance
Blockage in reproductive tract

If you're experiencing any of these there are potent HERBS to tackle the underlying conditions and Fertility herbs also to help in conception for women and also boost sperm count and increase sperm quality.

There are ancient herbs that our forefathers used to solve Infertility issues..

Contact me today, check my signature below to reach me on WhatsApp and you'll be glad.

Note:The treatment is not miracle or magic but gradual treatment and you'll see the result within a short period of taking the herbs and follow instructions.

Moreso I don't stage or have any WhatsApp conversations or testimonies...

People in rural areas are benefiting from herbs already,you too embrace nature and reproduce.

My WhatsApp number is below.
Re: INFERTILITY, Potent Ancient Herbal Solution...... by babaalagbo11(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Take good care of your health, treat underlying health issues with HERBS..

If there's no any health issues after comprehensive tests.

I'll go straight with fertility herbs for you and you'll be glad.

Re: INFERTILITY, Potent Ancient Herbal Solution...... by babaalagbo11(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Embrace nature and our forefathers ways before white men inventions it's the most effective, natural and affordable ways of cure and treatment .

Re: INFERTILITY, Potent Ancient Herbal Solution...... by babaalagbo11(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2023
There's Nothing Herbs can't cure,just know it or someone that knows it very well.

(1) (Reply)

5 Risks Of Disrespecting Your Man, Everyone Woman Should Know / Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike / Vidalista 10 - For Men's Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.