Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I’m So Proud To Be Part Of This Magic” Itele Speaks On His Role In Femi Adebayo’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m So Proud To Be Part Of This Magic” Itele Speaks On His Role In Femi Adebayo’ (269 Views)

Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS / Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m So Proud To Be Part Of This Magic” Itele Speaks On His Role In Femi Adebayo’ by Equaljhayloaded: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2023
I’m so proud to be part of this magic” Itele speaks on his role in Femi Adebayo’s new movie

Nollywood actor, Ibrahim Yekini better known as Itele or Itele D Icon has expressed pride in being a part of Femi Adebayo’s new movie.

On Friday Femi Adebayo Salami had left his colleagues stunned as he unveiled his latest project, which is in collaboration with streaming service, Netflix.

Taking to his Instagram page to share a teaser of his new movie, Jagun Jagun, Femi revealed that his dream was to surpass Agesinkole in every ramification.

Source:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/im-so-proud-to-be-part-of-this-magic-itele-speaks-on-his-role-in-femi-adebayos-new-movie/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 #bbnaijaallstars Housemates With The LARGEST Social Media Following / Bombshell! Businessman Tunde Ayeni Breaks Silence, Disassociates Self From Home / 8 Things That Turn On Girls In 2023 (high Value Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.