Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller (535 Views)

Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages - Sweet Love! / I Find My Soul Mate On Facebook Two Years Ago, We Are Getting Married Am 23years / Germany Celebrates First Gay Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by EconomistXplain: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2023
...over in the US most black American sister dream of having " a big , colourful Nigerian wedding".. they see it as ideal....

we on the other hand keep orchestrating how more nd more our weddings will b smaller, could it be we stopped enjoying our much popular big weddings...

many young persons are opting the route of court registries nd go home without fanfare..that used to be a route only when one marries a white foreigner, now its a norm between even both Nigerian couples

i stay near an event center and these days most wedding reception conducted there are so small as it can go for a mere party...

among circle of friends, u hear ladies chose to move from a two day trad nd next day wedding to trad/ wedding same day..with some inviting less nd less ppl..and to jolt ypu the most, ppl who hear about such small event, hail it nd hunger for such small scale events.....

plz what is happening...?
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by TrenchesPreeq(m): 3:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Onomefavy123

Continue your diary nahh ... i dey enjoy am😩 abi you don find love or you wan finish am for Whatsapp
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by TrenchesPreeq(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:
Onomefavy123

Continue your diary nahh ... i dey enjoy am😩 abi you don find love or you wan finish am for Whatsapp

Yes oo Onome i dey enjoy your diary. Your english sef sweet pass my own hehehehehe
Them talk say you quiet? Ahh😩

With this your long sweet Bbn diary sessions... anyways happy new month

I have a feeling December has some fun surprises for you... who knows i might make a sweet guest appearance in your diary

Anyways, make i go watch movie. Later

Onomefavy123
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by Onomefavy123(f): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:

Yes oo Onome i dey enjoy your diary. Your english sef sweet pass my own hehehehehe
Them talk say you quiet? Ahh😩

With this your long sweet Bbn diary sessions... anyways happy new month

I have a feeling December has some fun surprises for you... who knows i might make a sweet guest appearance in your diary

Anyways, make i go watch movie. Later

Onomefavy123

TrenchesPreeq , I go lie for you?😂
I nor too sabi English like that
Really I’m a very quiet person, I hardly talk to people
Happy new month to you too, I’m glad you enjoy reading my diary😊

Hmm guest appearance ke? Why do I feel like you know me offline🤨🤔

I dey suspect you🤨😂
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by TrenchesPreeq(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Onomefavy123:

TrenchesPreeq , I go lie for you?😂
I nor too sabi English like that
Really I’m a very quiet person, I hardly talk to people
Happy new month to you too, I’m glad you enjoy reading my diary😊

Hmm guest appearance ke? Why do I feel like you know me offline🤨🤔

I dey suspect you🤨😂

See your mouth😩 you sabi joor... e better pass my own so you try

Hmmmm you quiet? Na so them dey talk till i jam you and you'll want to use gist and finish me

Next thing now you'll tell me you smile a lot

Yeah i like reading your diary... love how expressive you are and how you don't hold back (though i dey suspect e get one or two shinor you go hold back hehehehe)

Guest appearance as in "Dear diary so there's this trenchespreeq nigga I met off Nl... the guy na werey o😹 but a sweet one😭😍 let me not say more here"

I don't know you offline oo... you said you're based in Delta. Only been there once to visit my bestie.. I'm based in ph and Umuahia. plus you're the first Onome I'm meeting
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by Onomefavy123(f): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2023
TrenchesPreeq
If you say I sabi then I nor follow you drag, you’re the one reading it...thanks if it’s a compliment🌚

Really I’m very quiet , especially when I meet new people, I mostly talk to people I’m already used to and comfortable with.

No I don’t smile at all, there’s always a frown on my face, I hardly take pictures because the face is not facing at all🥲.

Again thanks for reading my diary, but Shey me I’m expressive like this?🤔 hmm

Dey play😂..guest appearance bawo😂, that’s if we ‘accidentally’ meet

Hmmm are you sure?🌚..you’ve been to delta just once. Still it’s nice meeting you here.
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by TrenchesPreeq(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Onomefavy123:
TrenchesPreeq
If you say I sabi then I nor follow you drag, you’re the one reading it...thanks if it’s a compliment🌚

Really I’m very quiet , especially when I meet new people, I mostly talk to people I’m already used to and comfortable with.

No I don’t smile at all, there’s always a frown on my face, I hardly take pictures because the face is not facing at all🥲.

Again thanks for reading my diary, but Shey me I’m expressive like this?🤔 hmm

Dey play😂..guest appearance bawo😂, that’s if we ‘accidentally’ meet

Hmmm are you sure?🌚..you’ve been to delta just once. Still it’s nice meeting you here.

If it's a compliment? Wetin e suppose be before... hehehe i don confirm say you be big baby

You quiet? Hmmm make i no talk... so you na internet gangster 😩

Omo for this country nobody's face is facing oo😩 na only Tinubu wahala we dey face.... but the body is bodying abi☻

Hehehehe... you fit "accidentally" drop your Whatsapp number then delete it later... then we'll "accidentally" meet when i come over to see my bestie in Delta

Just once... she schools at fupre... so i was in warri
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by Onomefavy123(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Say na internet gangster😂🤦‍♂️..

You too should ‘accidentally’ drop yours
Might hit you up later.
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by TrenchesPreeq(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Onomefavy123:
Say na internet gangster😂🤦‍♂️..

You too should ‘accidentally’ drop yours
Might hit you up later.

Ah Onome this one na secondary school lamba nah😩
My sweet internet gangster

Codedly drop am, I'll text or call tomorrow... no worry i no bug you with calls ehnn... just something to "accidentally" reach you on later
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by Onomefavy123(f): 3:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller by TrenchesPreeq(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Onomefavy123

Got it. You can modify your comment and delete it

(1) (Reply)

2011 Oscar Nominations List Revealed / Auditioning! Auditioning! Auditioning! / Marketing And Public Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.