Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate (5378 Views)

E-Agriculture Course And Certification - Career Boost / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 3:43pm On Apr 08
angry shocked
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by productsrules(m): 11:55am On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 1:41pm On Apr 09
cheesy grin
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 4:08pm On Apr 10
Awesome
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 8:47am On Apr 11
cheesy angry
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 8:14pm On Apr 12
smiley wink
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 10:22am On Apr 13
Cool stuff
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 1:33pm On Apr 15
Thank you
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 4:54pm On Apr 16
cheesy grin
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 12:03pm On Apr 17
I got this
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 2:28pm On Apr 18
Really appreciate this
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 1:18pm On Apr 19
Great stuff
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 7:22pm On Apr 20
Impressive
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 1:08pm On Apr 21
Wow
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 4:51pm On Apr 22
Great idea
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 3:45pm On Apr 23
I'm so glad I got
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 10:56am On Apr 25
Really appreciate this
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 9:51am On Apr 26
Good stuff
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 1:04pm On Apr 27
wink grin angry
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 2:50pm On Apr 28
Really interesting
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 2:54pm On Apr 28
Cool stuff
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 4:39pm On Apr 29
Awesome
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindatola1: 3:58pm On Apr 30
Insightful
Re: E-Agriculture Course And Diploma Certificate by lindaijeka: 9:31pm On May 01
Hooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cargo Containers and Refeer Containers For Sale (pix) / Cassava Product And Its Nutritional Health Benefits / Maize Price Update From Kaduna markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.