Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? (8813 Views)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Time's Top 10 Movies of 2008 / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by BoOOosHBoy: 4:49am On Nov 11, 2011
ArQuAbOy:

I know my number one which is 'the good, bad, ugly' while the rest i know notin of
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by neonet(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2011
Hi All, where can i download free Blue-ray Movies?
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2011
Titanic
Legend of the falls
Black hawk down
Troy
Brave heart
The patriot
Blood diamond
The last king of scotland
Lord of the ring
Rules of engagement
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by Knight1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
sorry to sort of derail, but i watched a movie like 20yrs back (hollywood of course) about a school whose princi was faking the results and selling their original grades and those students were frustrated until one white guy came to teach them , anyone seen it? been trying to remember the title for years!!!

TEN ALL TIME BEST
1. MEN OF HONOR
2. SARAFINA
3. LION KING
4. PRINCE OF EGYPT
5. PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN-CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL
6. LEGEND OF BAGGER VANCE- not very popular but mehn you gotta see this movie
7. THE MASK
8. LEAN ON ME
9. MAN UNITED-ARSENAL 8:2 grin grin grin grin
10 MAN CITY MAN UNITED 6:2 grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by amblors(m): 3:41am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^\

legend of bagger vance is aite, it didnt blow me away though
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by kelz88(f): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
She's the Man

Kungfu Hustle

White Chicks

Band Camp

Les Choristes

100 Days with Mr Arrogant

Taken

Anastasia

Misery

Ali G in da house
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by mxxpunkxx: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
The Drunken Master
Mad (or how is it spelt)
Bruce Almighty
Rango
Lord of the Rings
Rush Hour
Krishna
Desperado
Universal Soldier
Big Trouble in Little China
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by nenistein: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
LION KING
THE MASK
MAN UNITED-ARSENA
Les Choristes
Taken
Ali G in da house
Desperado
All these movies are pretty awesome. You can watch all these movies for free on CRowns Lite app.
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by philpra: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
1. The Godfather
2. Gone Girl
3. The Prestige
4. The Notebook
5. Se7en
6. The Usual Suspects
7. A Beautiful Mind
8. Shawshank Redemption
9. The Dark Knight
10. Goodwill Hunting

These are my top-notch movies which I always kept them on my desktop. You can find all those old movies also in Morph TV and thank me later smiley
Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by zeanslim(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
There hasn’t been any decline of good TV series that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seats week in, week out, hungry for more. So I decided to come up with a list that consists of TV series that are currently on air.

10 Most Popular TV Series Still Running

From soaps opera, Love, sit-coms, history, horror, thriller, drama, comedy, romance, action, adventure, epic, animations, sci fiction to superhero genres and so on

Re: What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? by johnyrock: 5:35am On Jan 21, 2019
They there, I would love to watch movies on my android tv box and yes, that was the biggest dream of many out there I believe. I have found a wonderful app for all of us who love watching movies. That is beetv app on android tv box (https://beetvapp.com/beetv-android-tv-box/) and using which we can actually download movies also and you can watch all movies like as shown below.
GodFather
Boom and a lot more movies can be freely watched with HD quality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Application For Big Brother Africa 6 Is Out! / Watch Silverbird,galaxy Tx,mitv,lagos Tv , Tv Benin For Free Online On Jumtv.com / Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.