Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. (1015 Views)

Become A Member Of Dynace Global With This Easy Steps!!! / Lagosians Let's Connect Tomorrow. Dynace Global Is The Future / Massive Testimonies Happening In Dynace Global Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. by Phoebe108: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
*DYNANCE GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY*

*WHAT IS DYNANCE BUSINESS*

It's a Malaysia networking business that allows you earn in dollars via referrals of people to the business and usage of the products.

*HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY HERE*?

1From product sales,on each product you sell or use, you get paid in dollars .

2.From referrals,for everyone who comes into the business through you,there's is a referral bonus paid also in dollars .

3.From team building,for people brought by your team members connected to you,there's pairing bonus and leadership bonus.

*ANY LOSS AT STAKE*

None ,you get products worth amount of money you pay,so it's a good risk to take .if you don't want the business, you have your products.

*HOW DO I REGISTER*??

*PICK ANY PACKAGE AMONG THE LISTED ONE YOU CAN AFFORD*

*VARIOUS REGISTRATION PACKAGES AND PRICES*

*PACKAGES:*

*BASIC- N29,400* (30% earnings in referral and binary bonuses )

*PREMIUM N88,200* (35% earning ....)

*ELITE - N352,800* (40% earning.... )

*PLATINUM - N588,000* (45%

*WHERE DO I PAY TO*

*DYNAMIC ACE GLOBAL*
*MARKETING NIGERIA LIMTED*
*Account Number: 1696549862*
*Access Bank*

Send evidence of payment to the person who told you about the business.

Re: How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. by sessypgm(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good Evening
It's a pleasure meeting you,is Dynace global a stem cell.
Re: How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. by Phoebe108: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2023
Yes please.
Re: How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. by Phoebe108: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2023
sessypgm:
Good Evening
It's a pleasure meeting you,is Dynace global a stem cell.

Yes it is

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove My Picture From My Profile / Does Any One Feel As Bored As I Do? / Big Brother Starts Sunday The 5th Of August 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.