Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. (1015 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Giant Fish Ever / 10 Giant Sharks Fish Ever Seen In The World Omg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by Twain231: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
°Fish and Water.
»They built relationship wit water 2an extend dat they leave d earth nd start staying wit water 4a long time. A time comes d fish start giving birth 2children. n all of dem were happy wit each other.
»A day came one man came 2water and ask him for a visit, den d water accepted n tell the fish dat wen he sees dat d man is nice he will send d man 2come and take d fish 2come n visit dem also. Den d man n d water left.
»One day d man was feeling cool n ask d water, wat can u do 4me 2get better? I can make u warm if u put me under d sun n i can make u warmer if u put me on top fire, water reply. Den the man did exactly as d water say n he got recovered.
»One day the man say am hungry. D water also voluntier 2do something, den d man brought out a "Live Fish" to put inside the water, when water sees dat it was his friend, he shouted Man why! N d fish was thinking dat it was water dat ask d man 2go n bring him, but because he want 2certify man, he had 2kill his best friend "Fish"
Re: Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by Twain231: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Moral Lessons.
»This is the mistake many of us do normally make.
"he/she is my best friend, he/she is my family member, he/she is my co-worker" you forgot that you came to this world alone and that is how you will leave this world alone.
»Remember the same water that makes potato soft, is that same water that makes egg to be hard. You're on you own.
»The same water that the fish use as their habitation, that is the same water that kills the fish.
»Judas Iscarot is also a member of the twelve disciples but he betray his master (JESUS)
Don't trust any one if you want to live long.

1 Like

Re: Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
This write-up can cause a migraine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by MrsTwrite(f): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Trust is rare these days, there's no true friend, even if you must keep one, you have to be extremely careful. The world is evil! According to this proverb, it is what enters a man's belle that kills him.

A beautiful morning to y'all...
Do well to check my signature...
Re: Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by Twain231: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2023
°Fish and Water.
»They built relationship wit water 2an extend dat they leave d earth nd start staying wit water 4a long time. A time comes d fish start giving birth 2children. n all of dem were happy wit each other.
»A day came one man came 2water and ask him for a visit, den d water accepted n tell the fish dat wen he sees dat d man is nice he will send d man 2come and take d fish 2come n visit dem also. Den d man n d water left.
»One day d man was feeling cool n ask d water, wat can u do 4me 2get better? I can make u warm if u put me under d sun n i can make u warmer if u put me on top fire, water reply. Den the man did exactly as d water say n he got recovered.
»One day the man say am hungry. D water also voluntier 2do something, den d man brought out a "Live Fish" to put inside the water, when water sees dat it was his friend, he shouted Man why! N d fish was thinking dat it was water dat ask d man 2go n bring him, but because he want 2certify man, he had 2kill his best friend "Fish".
"No Trust"
Re: Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by talented321: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
You have a beautiful writeup'' and all you are talking about is trust'' very good.
Reasons i don't trust anybody 100%' but i will always show u love but i know what i am doing.

1 Like

Re: Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly. by Twain231: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
You have a beautiful writeup'' and all you are talking about is trust'' very good.
Reasons i don't trust anybody 100%' but i will always show u love but i know what i am doing.
You got the point. loving you doesn't mean i trust you.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Admission List For Remedials Is Out? / The Role Of Religion In The Niger-delta Crises / Can Someone Tell The Process Of Direct Entry At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.