Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal (4994 Views)

Obi's Legal Team Invites Amazon Web Service As Witness To Testify; INEC Submits / Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / 2019 Election; APC Defies INEC, Submits Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal by SledgeHammerer: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
freemanq:
Your village king dull Sha mumu animal like you

Dullard! Try go school. Home goal 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal by SledgeHammerer: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
bentenny:

I think the problem with your likes is that you celebrate court victories without trying to determine the reason behind the verdict!

PDP asked the various courts up to the supreme court to disqualify shettima based on double nomination and the courts rightly said these courts lacked jurisdiction as the suit was a post election matter and only the tribunal had such jurisdiction!
The supreme court didn't invalidate PDP suit because it wasn't substantial enough but because it used the wrong means that lacked the powers to abjudicate on such matter!

That's why the matter was rightly brought before the tribunal despite being thrown out by the supreme court!

At times,don't just celebrate court judgements simply because you want to score a political point,read through it and get educated!

The problem with some of you obidiotssssss is that you know nothing but still argue like you know. You're ignorant and proud at the same time. The justices of the supreme court went into details of the matter before dismissing it. They didn't just throw it out on technicalities and jurisdiction. Please go and get the judgement and enlighten yourself accordingly.

Please educate yourself below. This will help to clear your ignorance and those of your fellow obidiotssssss.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-shettima-not-guilty-of-double-nomination-supreme-court-holds/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi2nN3dlqqAAxWHIMAKHfhiD6wQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1lda6HsrqbPQApXoona9q5

You can thank me later for clearing your ignorance. Make una try to dey read ok.
Re: Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal by bentenny(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

The problem with some of you obidiotssssss is that you know nothing but still argue like you know. You're ignorant and proud at the same time. The justices of the supreme court went into details of the matter before dismissing it. They didn't just throw it out on technicalities and jurisdiction. Please go and get the judgement and enlighten yourself accordingly.

Please educate yourself below. This will help to clear your ignorance and those of your fellow obidiotssssss.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-shettima-not-guilty-of-double-nomination-supreme-court-holds/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi2nN3dlqqAAxWHIMAKHfhiD6wQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1lda6HsrqbPQApXoona9q5

You can thank me later for clearing your ignorance. Make una try to dey read ok.
Not surprised because you act like your druggie Tinubu who thinks his expired guinea passport invalidates him from being a citizen of guinea!
You just keep quoting links from your glorified WhatsApp group that you don't even understand!
I didn't expect less from a supporter of a dimentia stricken cocaine snuffer who lifted a walking stick when a national anthem was done!
Please go and peruse the link you sent!
Re: Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal by SledgeHammerer: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
bentenny:

Not surprised because you act like your druggie Tinubu who thinks his expired guinea passport invalidates him from being a citizen of guinea!
You just keep quoting links from your glorified WhatsApp group that you don't even understand!
I didn't expect less from a supporter of a dimentia stricken cocaine snuffer who lifted a walking stick when a national anthem was done!
Please go and peruse the link you sent!

I don't expect anything less from a fool who was convinced into believing that there was a jubril from Sudan in aso rock. Ignoramus! The judgement was clear and unambiguous. No double nomination. QED! So fvck off!

So cable news is now a WhatsApp group. All the media both print and electronics are from the same WhatsApp group too? Mugu......ignorant and proud.
Re: Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal by bentenny(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

I don't expect anything less from a fool who was convinced into believing that there was a jubril from Sudan in aso rock. Ignoramus! The judgement was clear and unambiguous. No double nomination. QED! So fvck off!

So cable news is now a WhatsApp group. All the media both print and electronics are from the same WhatsApp group too? Mugu......ignorant and proud.
I also expect nothing less from a stark illit.erate who like his paymasters cannot comprehend a simple jurisdiction!

The glorified and transmittable illite.racy has even affected an acclaimed SAN who thinks a forfeiture is not a fine!

Like the saying goes,you cannot be an APC supporter without having a high level of lunacy or a high dose of stu.pid.ity and you are obviously an epitome and an embodiment of both!

U say mugu?
Nah...not even close!
You are the glorified mugu that just quoted me!
Little wonder why your moniker was used to describe a fuul trying to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Vanishing Ink Used To Massively Rig Ekiti Elections To Favor PDP / Kaduna Killings: My Old Friend Has Finally Lost His Mind - Fani-kayode / Obasanjo React To Na Dem Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.