Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad (447 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / A Very Neat Lg 32" Led Tv(32ln4900-td) for 48K / I Am Giving Away My Lg Av Receiver Arx5000 For 70,000 (Reduced Price) SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by Kingkong147(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello Friends,

The screen of my tv got bad tonight thanks to non steady light in my area

Please does anyone has an idea of how much I can fix and a sure plug.

I reside in Ajah.

Thank you
Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by jackmrandy: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kingkong147:
Hello Friends,

The screen of my tv got bad tonight thanks to non steady light in my area

Please does anyone has an idea of how much I can fix and a sure plug.

I reside in Ajah.

Thank you

Drop your contact let me reach you asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by jackmrandy: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
No need to drop contact.. ok.. let me just highlight what the problem is for you and how to get it fixed ..

First you didn't specify if it's Plasma, LCD.

Which ever it is, I believe the screen is still intact. And what makes you it feel it's bad is simply because you can't see desplay on the screen.

Here is a quick diagnosis, does the power light stays on? If yes proceeds to the next step, take your flashlight on your phone and point it on the screen to see if you will see any desplay/picture. Or increase the volume of the tv from the remote totally to see if you will hear any sound. If these test are positive, then your backlight on that tv is bad and need replacement or refix. For lasting solution a refix with a new one will be better and it will cost you around 15k depending on the engineer.. I hope these helps

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by CruzJoe(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Guy do you have an idea of this..

that tiny vertical line on the screen .
It wasn't there before....is after relocating the tv to another apartment....I didn't hang it immediately. So later when I hanged it....that line started showing.

What could be wrong and how can it be fixed...like how much will it cost to fix.

Original LG smart tv 42"

Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by CruzJoe(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023

Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by Kingkong147(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2023

Drop your contact let me reach you asap[/quote]
Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by jackmrandy: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2023
CruzJoe:
Guy do you have an idea of this..

that tiny vertical line on the screen .
It wasn't there before....is after relocating the tv to another apartment....I didn't hang it immediately. So later when I hanged it....that line started showing.

What could be wrong and how can it be fixed...like how much will it cost to fix.

Original LG smart tv 42"

SINCE THE SCREEN IS STILL SHOWING. THAT TINY VERTICAL LINE COULD BE COMING FROM A FAULTY FLEX CONTACT IN THE BOARD. IT CAN BE FIXED BY AN EXPERT. WON.T COST MORE THAN 2OK.
Re: Help!!! My Lg 32 Inch Screen Is Bad by CruzJoe(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

SINCE THE SCREEN IS STILL SHOWING. THAT TINY VERTICAL LINE COULD BE COMING FROM A FAULTY FLEX CONTACT IN THE BOARD. IT CAN BE FIXED BY AN EXPERT. WON.T COST MORE THAN 2OK.

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

UK used Lenovo X230 Ibadan!! very cheap!!! / Samsung Note 9 Available In Ilorin / Samsung F480 Java Phone Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.