Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ore Fuel Tanker Explosion, Dr Tunji Rhema Reacts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ore Fuel Tanker Explosion, Dr Tunji Rhema Reacts (145 Views)

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ore Fuel Tanker Explosion, Dr Tunji Rhema Reacts by InkMedia: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
I received with great sadness the news of the tanker explosion which occurred yesterday, Sunday, 23rd of July, 2023, at Showboy, Ore, in Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State, where scores of death have been recorded.

I sympathise with the family, friends, and loved ones of the victims of this unfortunate fire accident and pray such will never happen in our domain again.

I however implore the State Government in collaboration with the Local Government on making fire service trucks and personnel available in every nooks and corners in Ondo State especially Akure, the State Capital and Ore, the main commercial city as a preventive measure against future occurrences.

(1) (Reply)

Threads Unleashed PLR Package⚠️ / How To Survive In Lagos!!! / Profitaudio OTO 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 – All 5 Otos’ Links >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.