Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Build A Successful Information Product Marketing Business: Part1! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Build A Successful Information Product Marketing Business: Part1! (810 Views)

How To Make N35,000 Weekly Marketing Hot Information Product In Nigeria / How To Build A Successful Information Product Marketing Business. Part 2! / Create Your Own Information Product In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Information Product Marketing Business: Part1! by lovingsoul(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
Millions of people visit the internet on a daily basis
searching for information. Then i said an information product marketer is
someone who sells information. Building a successful information product
marketing business is easy if you will follow the steps that i will outline here:.

1]Hot market to target
2]Product packaging
3]Sales Letter and Advert writing
4]List building and email marketing

1] HOT MARKET TO TARGET . . . how to know a hot niche market in 15
minutes As you plan to get into information product marketing, i must tell you the
truth. The most important aspect is “targetting the right market”.
Firstly the market you are targetting is called a Niche market. I believe you must
have seen or heard that word before”niche market”. A niche market is a market
containing a group of people that has a particular need or are in need of a
particular solution. For example here in Nigeria a lot of people are getting
interested in Forex trading.

So if i decide to create a product or software that
solves a particular situation for Forex traders that makes Forex trading my niche
market. If your product solves the problem of back pain, it means you are in the
health niche.

Also another point you should know is this: For every market you
find, there is always another market in the market. I just gave an example that
if someone sells a product which solves back pain he is said to be in
the health market. But the truth is this.

Though his market is the health market his
niche market{or targeted audience} are those with back pain. His product will be
meaningless if he tries to sell it to those that has high-blood pressure even
though they are all in the health market. Read this carefully.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Movers,we Move Anything Movable,withing And Ouside Lagos / Do You Need House Painter / Palm Kernel Shells And Cashew Nut SUPPLIER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.