Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. (554 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by BabaRamota1980: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2023
He praised woman that returned lost money
He praised mmesoma the forger
Went to Onitsha mosque to praise Imam
He spent birthday in Plateau IDP camp

But the yes daddy, religious warrior hypocrite is yet to say prayer and praise this father. If it wasn't for people like this priest there will be nothing left in Nigeria known as ibo. Go and read the impact of his sacrifice to Biafra.

All biafrans must say Hail Mary x 3 and wish the father a peaceful rest.

Bloody terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by Yj090: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2023
That hypocrite is better than you slanderers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by livebyday(m): 2:58am On Jul 25, 2023
😂😂😂😂

What I find funny about the users of this platform is that you people don't realise that you ar a small group arg using with each other all using multiple accounts pretending to be different people but still arguing with ten he sa,e small rout o people.

Your views here on the president or his opposition do not matter. Let that sink in. Niaraland is not a reference point for the judiciary or the law enforcement. No one co,es here to take advise on what matters or to formulate policy 😂
Nairaland isn't Facebook twitter or any thing like that, no world leader president or state leader governor or even your local governement councillor cares or even knows about Nairaland, they may know it's a website just like how I know betting sites exist but I don't go or care what happens there. A lot of you over estimate your reach here hence wast your time arguing and forming threads showing opinions no he cares about and mit makes me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If only you know how inconsequential this website s you won't waste your time abusing incubus or his tribe or peter obi or atiku .

Spend time learn whatever skill you can from here because a

You do here doesn't matter . No one will ever be arrested or removed from power because of what you type hrrr . Know this and have peace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by BabaRamota1980: 3:36am On Jul 25, 2023
livebyday:
😂😂😂😂

What I find funny about the users of this platform is that you people don't realise that you ar a small group arg using with each other all using multiple accounts pretending to be different people but still arguing with ten he sa,e small rout o people.

Your views here on the president or his opposition do not matter. Let that sink in. Niaraland is not a reference point for the judiciary or the law enforcement. No one co,es here to take advise on what matters or to formulate policy 😂
Nairaland isn't Facebook twitter or any thing like that, no world leader president or state leader governor or even your local governement councillor cares or even knows about Nairaland, they may know it's a website just like how I know betting sites exist but I don't go or care what happens there. A lot of you over estimate your reach here hence wast your time arguing and forming threads showing opinions no he cares about and mit makes me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If only you know how inconsequential this website s you won't waste your time abusing incubus or his tribe or peter obi or atiku .

Spend time learn whatever skill you can from here because a

You do here doesn't matter . No one will ever be arrested or removed from power because of what you type hrrr . Know this and have peace

Go and turn on tv and watch BBNaija. This is Nairaland. Let people rest for here.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by Conner44: 3:39am On Jul 25, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Go and turn on tv and watch BBNaija. This is Nairaland. Let people rest for here.

You yourself Are you resting? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by JealousCobra(m): 3:47am On Jul 25, 2023
Op, how many people knew about the priest's demise? The question should be has it being officially announced and HE PO kept quiet. Is he a wizard that will know about everyone's death?

Abeg, take your hypocrisy to APC camp where the real issues are.

Obi is a good man, once the news is confirmed he will do the needful and besides he is not owing anyone that condolence too.

Seems you are jobless thou 🖐️😎
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by MrsTwrite(f): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Let Peter Obi Breath!
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by livebyday(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

I don't watch such , you should go and rasd your books school is not a scam. Get a degree it will open doors to you
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by Zupay: 5:54am On Jul 25, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

But the yes daddy, religious warrior hypocrite is yet to say prayer and praise this father. If it wasn't for people like this priest there will be nothing left in Nigeria known as ibo. Go and read the impact of his sacrifice to Biafra.

Bloody terrorists!

Baba ilesha said make you drink only one tumbler of the agbo before you sleep but you drank the entire gallon, insomnia sets in with your brain whirling, na im u con dey use Peter Obi at this time of the day to hold body....eyah.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by BabaRamota1980: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2023
JealousCobra:
Op, how many people knew about the priest's demise? The question should be has it being officially announced and HE PO kept quiet. Is he a wizard that will know about everyone's death?

Abeg, take your hypocrisy to APC camp where the real issues are.

Obi is a good man, once the news is confirmed he will do the needful and besides he is not owing anyone that condolence too.

Seems you are jobless thou 🖐️😎

grin grin
Now that you know about it, pass to Obi so he can do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by BabaRamota1980: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Let Peter Obi Breath!

Peter Obi na youth leader, he can handle the torment.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. by Lovelive: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
And you are the Tyr-ant who is chocking the Nigeria masses !

To hel-l with you !

BabaRamota1980:

Bloody terrorists!

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: I Will Only Listen To MNK Only When I See Him In Finland / Labour Party People Sold Palliative Rice In Abia State / Soludo handover One Billion, Five Hundred And Twenty-four Million To Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.