Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Russia Bans Sex Change - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans Sex Change (894 Views)

Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Bans Sex Change by Lama70(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2023
President Putin Signs New Law Against Transgender, Banning Sex Change In Russia.
July 24, 2023
NEWS
People can also no longer freely change their sex on IDs and other documents.

Russian President, Vladimir Putin, on Monday signed a bill banning sex reassignment surgeries into law.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Lama70(m): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Everyone's got the right to decide his own destiny.

God bless Putin.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by MrsTwrite(f): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2023
God bless you sir! I concur grin
That transgender thing is the highest form of stupidity I have ever seen, so disgusting!

17 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by reiddecuti: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2023
God bless Putin!

God bless Russia!

For Nigeria! I don't know what to say...

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Strafudeen: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by APCNig: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Lama70:
Everyone's got the right to decide his own destiny.

If you decide your own destiny and bring sex change to this our society, the gods will have you as sacrifice in either sex that you are at that moment

6 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Lama70(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:

If you decide your own destiny and bring sex change to this our society, the gods will have you as sacrifice in either sex that you are at that moment

As a matter of fact, I meant the Russians are free no to follow the path of America.
You got me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Lama70(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2023
MrsTwrite:
God bless you sir! I concur grin
That transgender thing is the highest form of stupidity I have ever seen, so disgusting!

You are highly respected from my end, ma.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by izonborn098(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Antoeni(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2023
Putin is More Godly Than Joe Biden ( America) And Western Europe

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by tollyboy5(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Your blessed cool
Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by vastolord4(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2023
We need a Putin in nigeria..
Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Lama70:

As a matter of fact, I meant the Russians are free no to follow the path of America.
You got me wrong.

The way you coined it got me confused too. I thought you were in support of that Anglo-American madness called LGBTQ (or whatever acronym they use to promote their devilish program).

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Lama70(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

The way you coined it got me confused too. I thought you were in support of that Anglo-American madness called LGBTQ (or whatever acronym they use to promote their devilish program).

We are on the same page, bro 💯👍

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Rootprof(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2023
America keep digging their own doom all in the name of freedom.
Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by delkuf(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2023
reiddecuti:
God bless Putin!

God bless Russia!

For Nigeria! I don't know what to say...
God bless mother Russia
Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Eniitankorede: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2023
The west has lost it. Civilisation now goes back to the east.
Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Khd95(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2023
The Russia western media try so hard to paint as bad is the one preserving humanity, then and china while the US is bent on destroying mankind

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Vladimir Putin about Russia:

"You can be friends with Russia - it's kind. You can cooperate with 🇷🇺 Russia - it's honest. You can ask Russia - it's generous. Russia can be deceived - it's trusting. But you can't fight Russia - it's invincible"

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Sex Change by Omen100(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Khd95:
The Russia western media try so hard to paint as bad is the one preserving humanity, then and china while the US is bent on destroying mankind

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 is worst, no day goes by without them painting Russia 🇷🇺 as a country of human rights abuse because of their stand against LGBT.

(1) (Reply)

This Is George W. Bush / Don't Lose Yourself. Stop Selling Yourself Out For Money / Mitt Romney's Poor Strategy (he Thought He Would Win)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.