Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) (642 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2023
Hello guys will be offering pick up services for items purchased on OFFERUP, Facebook market place, eBay, Amazon, LETGO and personal shopping within and around Arizona. Arizona is really big so the areas to be covered are mostly cities like Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Florence.

Pick up requires you finalizing your deal with your seller then getting me involved

Check your pick up around my location Queen Creek 85142

Pick up services :

Phoenix is the capital of Arizona.
Some of the places you can include in your searches for pick up are:

*Areas of Close proximity to me...fuel charges @ $35
Queen Creek
SanTan Valley
Florence
E Mesa
Chandler
Glibert

*Areas far from me (above 1hr drive to and fro)
-Downtown Phoenix.....$40
-Camelback.....$40
-Mesa....$40
-South Scottsdale......$40
- North Scottsdale..$45
-Tolleson….……$45
-Tempe -....$45
-Goodyear.....$50
-Glendale.....$50
-Peoria.....$50
-Avondale.....$50
-Buckeye……50
-Fountain Hills.....$50
-Apache.......$50
-
-Sun City.....$65
-El Mirage.....$65
-Maricopa…..60

No go areas
-Surprise
-Tuscon
The drop off Locations are: $30

Queen Creek Arizona

1) Walmart Supercenter
W Hunt Hwy,
San Tan Valley, AZ 85143.
United States

2) Walgreens
3111 W Hunt HWY
San Tan Valley, AZ 85142

3) Fat Cat
20660 E Riggs Rd,
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

4, Target
Queen Creek MarketPlace
21398 S Ellsworth Loop Rd,
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

I ONLY ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT OF ITEMS, PICKUP AND SHIPPING FEE

exchange rate is N***=$1 pls confirm from me

In case of a failed pickup caused by sellers not showing up, a different or a cloned device being advertised,the pickup fee is non refundable

I meet up at public places only like Target, Kroger, McDonalds, Starbucks, Burger Kings, Walmart and the likes
My whatsapp +1 4807257560

Shipping takes 5-10 biz days
Shipping is done weekly
Shipping deadline drop off is Monday by 11am.
Goods ships to lagos and Abuja
Pick up location will be communicated

[b]FOR EBAY AND AMAZON PURCHASE
-send me the link of the item
-pay the naira equivalent to my account
-I place the order with my own card
-item is shipped to my address
-I ship the item to you.

My pick up time is from 11am ( weekdays)
If you have a deal earlier send me details will get in touch with the seller( but subject to change)
I am flexible weekends
Negotiate with your seller before reaching out to me, don’t tell me to renegotiate on your behalf for my own safety

FOR THOSE NEW TO THE BUSINESS

I don’t help in verifying offerup accounts

Do not give out my number to the seller without my consent

I don’t receive packages , I only meet in person

I don’t make partial payment to seller before meeting

I receive Naira equivalent payment ONLY[(cost of the item + the cost of shipping (check below)+ drop off fee($15)]

For your iPhones, Request for the imei from the seller and run an imei check to confirm the sim lock status. Tell your seller to sign out from their iCloud account and turn off find my iPhone.

I don’t pick up free items

I don’t have a link for imei check

I ship in bulk, so I will inform you when item is available in Nigeria

Please use the google map to understand the distance between cities

There is a 8 hour time difference. Meaning when it is 2pm in Nigeria, it is 6am in Arizona

You don’t have to call me neither send me screenshots of your chat with the seller

For those outside Lagos, you have to pay extra to have it shipped to you.

Kindly conclude with your seller and send the details in the format below.

Site: offerup

Name: Your name

Item: iPhone 12

IMEI: 357855106941345

Link: https:..the link to the item not your chat.

NOTE: phone, box, unused charger (details and condition of the item)

Agreed price: $370

Address: (Starbucks Address Phoenix Arizona)

Seller's phone number: 00000000000
This is an example of what the format should be.
Thank you

Pickup and fuel Charges
1 - 9 miles : $15
10 - 14 miles : $20
15 - 20 miles : $25
21 - 24 miles : $30
25 - 30miles : $35
31 - 34miles : $40
35 - 40 miles : $45

Shipping Charges & Insurance
High end phones.....$30
Smaller phones....$20
Light Laptops....$55
Heavy Laptops....$70
Watches.....$25
Tabs....$35
Air pods....$15
Headset…….$25
Camera.....$40 (per piece)
PS4 consoles......$55
PS5 consoles......$70

Note:

Any payment into my account without prior notice will be reported to the fraud department and would only be released after conclusive investigation.

Regards,
Chux.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hey guys! We are open for business today. Let me know what you need help with picking in Arizona or deal shopping online.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello Fam! We are open for your pickup deals in Arizona(phoenix, Mesa, gilbert, chandler, queen creek),pickup Services and online Purchase..(ebay/amazon, Letgo, offerup, walmart, etc),
Here is the link to my page: https://www.nairaland.com/7777212/arizona-phoenix-mesa-pickup-services..online#124787970
Contact me through the signature on the page.

Customer-satisfaction and trust is our watchword.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by ORIJIN201(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lmao, newly registered account? You do really need oldies to vouch for you cos Omo!
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
ORIJIN201:
Lmao, newly registered account? You do really need oldies to vouch for you cos Omo!
Thank you for your comment. I have a Whatapp group for people I am picking for, you or anyone not so certain on who i am on the services i provide can request to join and see things for yourself. Also anyone that is interested in knowing more about my pick-up services can also request to join. smiley Trust is my watch word.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hello Fam! we are open and ready for your pick-up or online deals in Arizona. Kindly, reach out through my signature
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
smiley
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello Fam! We are open for your pickup deals in Arizona(phoenix, Mesa, gilbert, chandler, queen creek),pickup Services and online Purchase..(ebay/amazon, Letgo, offerup, walmart, etc),
Here is the link to my page: https://www.nairaland.com/7777212/arizona-phoenix-mesa-pickup-services..online#124787970
Contact me through the signature on the page.

Customer-satisfaction and trust is our watchword.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Greetings,

We are pleased to announce our comprehensive pick-up services tailored for your convenience. Our coverage extends to various platforms including OFFERUP, Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Amazon, and LETGO, along with personal shopping within the vicinity of Arizona. We understand the vast expanse of Arizona, and our service encompasses major cities such as Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, and Florence.

Engaging our pick-up service is a seamless process. Simply finalize your transaction with your seller, and we'll take it from there. To streamline your experience, kindly verify the pick-up availability around our hub at Queen Creek, 85142.

Our pick-up service is divided into two zones for your convenience:

Areas in Close Proximity:

Queen Creek
San Tan Valley
Florence
East Mesa
Chandler
Gilbert
A nominal fuel charge of $35 applies for these nearby areas.

Areas at a Distance (1 hour drive or more):

Downtown Phoenix
Camelback
Mesa
South Scottsdale
North Scottsdale
Tolleson
Tempe
Goodyear
Glendale
Peoria
Avondale
Buckeye
Fountain Hills
Apache Junction
Sun City
El Mirage
Maricopa
These areas have varying pick-up fees, starting from $40 up to $65.

Please note that certain areas such as Surprise and Tucson are excluded from our pick-up service. Drop-off locations are charged at a flat rate of $30.

Our designated drop-off locations in Queen Creek, Arizona are as follows:

Walmart Supercenter, W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143.
Walgreens, 3111 W Hunt HWY, San Tan Valley, AZ 85142.
Fat Cat, 20660 E Riggs Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142.
Target, Queen Creek MarketPlace, 21398 S Ellsworth Loop Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142.
We accept full payment for items, along with pick-up and shipping fees. The exchange rate is N***=$1; kindly confirm with us for any updates.

In the event of a failed pickup due to seller unavailability or misrepresented items, the pickup fee is non-refundable.

Meet-ups are exclusively conducted in public places such as Target, Kroger, McDonald's, Starbucks, Burger King, and Walmart for safety and security reasons.

For seamless eBay and Amazon purchases, follow these steps:

Share the item link.
Pay the Naira equivalent to our account.
We process the order using our card.
The item is shipped to our address.
We subsequently ship the item to you.
Our pick-up hours are from 11 am on weekdays, with flexibility on weekends. Feel free to reach out with the necessary details, and we'll liaise with the seller accordingly.

Please ensure negotiations with your seller are concluded before involving us to ensure a smooth process.

For newcomers to our service, kindly note that we do not assist in verifying OFFERUP accounts. Prior consent is required before sharing our contact details with sellers. We solely operate through in-person meetings and do not engage in partial payments.

For iPhones, we recommend obtaining the IMEI from the seller and conducting an IMEI check for sim lock status. Sellers are advised to sign out from iCloud and deactivate "Find My iPhone."

Bulk shipping is our approach, and we'll keep you informed about availability in Nigeria.

To assist you in comprehending distances, utilize Google Maps. Please note the 8-hour time difference between Nigeria and Arizona.

Avoid sharing screenshots or contacting us unnecessarily. Additional charges apply for shipping outside Lagos.

For efficiency, adhere to the provided format when sharing deal details:

Site: OFFERUP
Name: Your Name
Item: iPhone 12
IMEI: 357855106941345
Link: [Insert Item Link]
Agreed Price: $350
Address: [Starbucks Address, Phoenix, Arizona]
Seller's Phone Number: 00000000000
We appreciate your cooperation in adopting this format.

For further details regarding pick-up and fuel charges, as well as shipping fees and insurance costs, please refer to our outlined pricing structure.

Lastly, any unannounced payments into our account will be reported to our fraud department and will undergo thorough investigation before release.

Thank you for considering our services.

Best regards,
Chux
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello Fam!
All packages picked before last week Thursday, shipped and now in Lagos for pickup with receiver @Effectz in Computer Village tomorrow Thursday hollamanng emtab Layaj Abrahym rawlingsko Joe17 midex. pickup info to be communicated as expected.
We are outside and a moving train. no dulling. Hunt for your deal in Arizona we pickup/drop off and deliver anywhere in Nigeria.
Go and verify.
Enter DM with any questions.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by dessz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lmaoooo, one month account
Goodluck finding a customer
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
dessz:
Lmaoooo, one month account
Goodluck finding a customer
Hello dessz i already do have alot of customers, Trying to reach more people so we all can make deals and smile. If you have been into the game for long then you can verify from any of the names in my previous post on my credibility. Reach out to me with any questions or how to join my group so you can verify yourself. Thank you for your comment.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by abrahym(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2023
chuxsyno:
Hello Fam!
All packages picked before last week Thursday, shipped and now in Lagos for pickup with receiver @Effectz in Computer Village tomorrow Thursday hollamanng emtab Layaj Abrahym rawlingsko Joe17 midex. pickup info to be communicated as expected.
We are outside and a moving train. no dulling. Hunt for your deal in Arizona we pickup/drop off and deliver anywhere in Nigeria.
Go and verify.

Fast shipping
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
abrahym:

Fast shipping

Thank you abrahym for the review.

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
chuxsyno:
Hello Fam!
Go and verify.

All packages now in Lagos and ready for collections.
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello guys!
Find your deals today in Arizona let us pickup/drop off for you.
Today’s availability (Arizona time - 8hrs behind) Enter my DM make we run am
Drop off available now.
Pick-up from 2pm
Reach out with any questions
Thanks. Chux
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hello guys! Find your deals today let us pickup for you. Today’s availability (Arizona time - 8hrs behind) Enter my DM make we run am
Drop off available now.
Pick-up from 2pm
Thanks. Chux
Reachout with your request
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pick-up MacBook Pro for Hollamanng

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hello guys! Find your deals today let us pickup for you. Today’s availability (Arizona time - 8hrs behind) Enter my DM make we run am
Drop off from 8am-7pm
Pick-up from 8am-7pm.
Thanks. Chux
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Pick up for Joe17

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Ask on how to join us, so that we can win together

1 Like

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Pick up for Steve Tech

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Pick up from all over Arizona. Very eventful week. Thank you so much guys for trusting us with your pickup/ drop offs.

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2023
Elevate your shopping experience with us! 🛒🛍️🛒🛍️🤑🤑

🕖 Drop off as early as 7am and pick up between 1pm - 8pm.
For swift service, send us your TLC details, and we'll ensure stress free and fast delivery.

📍 Our Service Zones:
- Zip Codes: 85142, 85140, 85213, 85143
- Cities: Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Queen Creek, Santan Valley, Tempe, Phoenix, Goodyear, Casa Grande

📍 Queen Creek, AZ Drop-off Points:
- Walmart Supercenter, W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley
- Walgreens, 3111 W Hunt HWY, San Tan Valley
- Fat Cat, 20660 E Riggs Rd, Queen Creek
- Target, Queen Creek Marketplace, S Ellsworth Loop Rd

Slide into our DMs to get started! 💬📦 📦
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2023
“Thanks for the weekend, everyone! We pooled various zip codes for great deals. If you’re still on the sidelines, DM me to join our winning team. It’s not too late to have your pickup included in our shipment to arrive Lagos next week. Yes, i said in Lagos nextweek. Keep an eye out for deals, and we’ll start making money together later today. Happy Monday, everyone!”
Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pickup and drop off is every day
Shipping this week, some of the packages going to Lagos This week. Ask me how to join the moving train.
Ask how to join group

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ask me how to join the winning team…our group dey hot like 🔥 🔥

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
[b][/b]Pickup for Steve Tech
Join our group then ask questions about us from people you already know
Shipping is fast and stress free

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Trail Blazers!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 keep sending your request guys. Thank you for trusting our services ( Arizona pickup/dropoff/ shipment)
Still in doubt request to join our group and see things for yourself. Sharp shipping. Abeg tell your yard people about us. Bye

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
We keep grinding non stop 🛑. Enter DM and join our WhatsApp group to find out more.
Arizona Pickup/ drop off and shipper.
Ship quickly!!!!

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Elevate your shopping experience with us! 🛒🛍️🛒🛍️🤑🤑

🕖 Drop off as early as 7am-8pm and pick up between 1pm - 8pm.
For swift service, send us your TLC details, and we'll ensure stress free and fast delivery.

📍 Our Service Zones:
- Zip Codes: 85142, 85140, 85213, 85143
- Cities: Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Queen Creek, Santan Valley, Tempe, Phoenix, Goodyear, Casa Grande

📍 Queen Creek, AZ Drop-off Points:
- Walmart Supercenter, W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley
- Walgreens, 3111 W Hunt HWY, San Tan Valley
- Fat Cat, 20660 E Riggs Rd, Queen Creek
- Target, Queen Creek Marketplace, S Ellsworth Loop Rd

Slide into our DMs to get started! 💬📦 📦
A new day a new dawn..we match forward

We are still grinding hard. Ask how to join our team.

Re: Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) by chuxsyno(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
[b][/b]TLC deal iphone 14 Pro max space black x 2 ll locked ll 128gb ll not activated ll 510,000.

Sold

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD✅ HP Elitebook 830 G6 • Touchscreen • Core i7-8th Gen •16GB RAM / Laptops For Sale: Unbeatable Prices / Is Your Laptop Speed Soooo Slow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.