Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday (42771 Views)

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by McOluOmo: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Name checkers didn't succeed this time around

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by flemsy15(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
K
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by billyG(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
So ritualists have enter tiviland.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by ade4real2016: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
May every hand that perpetrated this ungodly/heinous/barbaric act die same way this innocent lady was gruesomely murdered(Aameen n aameen)...May this Never be our portion(aameen n aameen)....
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by 007kjb: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
If BENUE state start this one e go really bad for them o
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pls data status bar is no longer showing on my Samsung Galaxy A3 core..what could be the cause??
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Bornboy4: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why are some Nigerians so wicked?
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by adecz: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
The friend has some questions
to answer.. 🤔
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by onlyboyson(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Another waste of kpekus
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Hezmatosky: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

till the day it actually happens. or do you want him to give you fake result like INEC?
Bro so you no hear say 2023 election is the most credible in Nigeria history? Or maybe you're referring to inec of 20yrs ago cheesy
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
All these Icannotdateabrokeguy girls in Nigeria. Boys jihanaemezie ihe. All girls in Nigeria can be used for money rituals if they are all playing hard to get.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Bro so you no hear say 2023 election is the most credible in Nigeria history? Or maybe you're referring to inec of 20yrs ago cheesy

na you mention 2023 oh. Na only INEC i call. I wonder why the SPEEDY reference to 2023 elections 😁
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by sammirano: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
They should also investigate the friend
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Clementz0(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
people posting ritual videos we never know those who are truly intentional about it, God preserve us
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by thaoriginator: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Did you say harvest, shey na crop abi plant🌱
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Even animals don't do this to one another. Terrible.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
The same police that instructed that she should be buried without her family consent are also the one going go investigate the case

Funny country
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Hezmatosky: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

na you mention 2023 oh. Na only INEC i call. I wonder why the SPEEDY reference to 2023 elections 😁
Na u sabi. I did not mention INEC. I only said international national environmental communications. inec angry It's quite different. Besides am not a Nigerian kiss
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by foreshore(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
post=124643112:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/suspected-ritualists-in-benue-kll-and-dismember-body-of-32yr-old-lady-on-her-birthday-2.html

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

So sad what people do for money. Man's inhumanity to man
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by DDota: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Imagine the never do well even texted with her phone. This life,some people just came here to be wicked.

RIP.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Tomek09(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nothing good comes out from Benue.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Tomek09(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Barbarian.
Despicable.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Funflipper: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
adecz:

The friend has some questions
to answer.. 🤔

True. From the information gathered so far, all fingers are pointing towards her. The text message she claimed she received from the assailants gave her out.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Whobedatte(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Benue and plateau
Very useless state with the most lazy youths in Nigeria .
Just to booze and bleep women dem sabi
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Exceed15: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oh my God . They will not know peace the rest of their lives
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Handiwork of a skull miner who's fleeing Osun for hunger to Benue
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by CJStarz: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
A big Amen to that.

OVB123:
I decree in the name of Jesus that is above every other names, that untimely death shall not be our portion this month.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by flyinnizam(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
benue people are endangered species
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
So saddening, they just wasted her for nothing.
Re: Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday by CJStarz: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why do I suspect that her friend? Was she the only person to have called the girl's line that day,so why was she the only person that was sent a message to come to a particular spot,which I guess,was not too far away from her house?
She called her husband, husband called the police, police call BENSESA and with police approval,bury the remains sharparly, without contacting her family through the friend?
Abegiiii.....these alibi are too porous.

Dorcas,may God avenge your death in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun / Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.