Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. (4885 Views)

How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Nvestor02: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
✓Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola r d 2nd and 4th richest black men on earth.

✓The 1st 2nd,3rd richest women in Africa are Yorubas Folorunsho Alakiija, Bola Shagaya, Bimbo Alase and co.

✓Among the top twenty richest $ billionaire there are 6 Yorubas there and other other tribes like Hausa then Igbo, Edo etc follows.

✓The Most Educated Tribe in Nigeria,
-The best schools from primary,Secondary - Universities that's y d best Uni are here like UI,Covenant Uni,Uni lag,Redeemers,Uni Ilorin,Oau,Futa,Funnab,Fuoye,Uni Osun,Kwasu,Lautech,Lasu,Eksu etc.

✓The Richest and best MALE Musicians in Nigeria are from the Tribe like Davido,Wizkid, Burna boy, Olamide ,Fire boy, Kizz Daniel, Asake, Joe boy, Wande coal, D banj, Banky W, AG baby, Ruger etc.

✓ The Richest and best FEMALE musician in Nigeria are from the tribe: such as. Tiwa savage, Simi, Sade Adu, Ayra starr, Yemi Alade, Tems, Angelique Kidjo etc.

✓ Yoruba people won highest number of local and internationally awards the most in Africa.

✓The richest pastor in the world pastor David Oyedepo

✓The most peaceful and developed region in Nigeria is Yoruba too

✓ yoruba land is the richest and most economic stable in Nigeria.

✓The most richest king in Nigeria and second richest in Africa.

✓The richest and most grossing movie is produced by a Yoruba Funke Akindele.

✓ The richest female Producer in Nigeria is Yoruba named Mo Abudu.

✓The most classic Nollywood movies r produced by Yorubas not village movie.

✓ top 10 most watched Nollywood movies ever are produced by Yoruba people.

✓The richest politician in Africa, and current President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the networth of $8.7B

✓The best female footballers in Africa Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade

✓ world Record runner, Tope Ajibade is a Yoruba girl too.

✓One of the most recognized wrestlers Omos and Commander Azeez-Tion Wayne, Ms Banks, Nas, Rotimi, Skepta, Wale, Chamillionaire,etc

✓One of the greatest boxer ever Anthony Joshua is a Yoruba
✓ Israel Adesanya is a Yoruba

–Bukayo Saka, Fikayo –Tomori, David Alaba, Ademola lookman, Manuel Akanji, Jamal Musiala, Dele Ali and co one of the top ranked footballers are Yorubas.

✓Wole soyinka is the first African to win the literature noble prize

ARE YORUBA PEOPLE NOT BLESSED?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by TemplarLandry: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
cool
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by able20(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2023
OP you forgot to add that Alhaji Emilokan Bola Tinubu is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria recently

5 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Godwin4444: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Nvestor02:
✓Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola r d 2nd and 4th richest black men on earth.

✓The 1st 2nd,3rd richest women in Africa are Yorubas Folorunsho Alakiija, Bola Shagaya, Bimbo Alase and co.

✓Among the top twenty richest $ billionaire there are 6 Yorubas there and other other tribes like Hausa then Igbo, Edo etc follows.

✓The Most Educated Tribe in Nigeria,
-The best schools from primary,Secondary - Universities that's y d best Uni are here like UI,Covenant Uni,Uni lag,Redeemers,Uni Ilorin,Oau,Futa,Funnab,Fuoye,Uni Osun,Kwasu,Lautech,Lasu,Eksu etc.

✓The Richest and best MALE Musicians in Nigeria are from the Tribe like Davido,Wizkid, Burna boy, Olamide ,Fire boy, Kizz Daniel, Asake, Joe boy, Wande coal, D banj, Banky W, AG baby, Ruger etc.

✓ The Richest and best FEMALE musician in Nigeria are from the tribe: such as. Tiwa savage, Simi, Sade Adu, Ayra starr, Yemi Alade, Tems, Angelique Kidjo etc.

✓ Yoruba people won highest number of local and internationally awards the most in Africa.

✓The richest pastor in the world pastor David Oyedepo

✓The most peaceful and developed region in Nigeria is Yoruba too

✓ yoruba land is the richest and most economic stable in Nigeria.

✓The most richest king in Nigeria and second richest in Africa.

✓The richest and most grossing movie is produced by a Yoruba Funke Akindele.

✓ The richest female Producer in Nigeria is Yoruba named Mo Abudu.

✓The most classic Nollywood movies r produced by Yorubas not village movie.

✓ top 10 most watched Nollywood movies ever are produced by Yoruba people.

✓The richest politician in Africa, and current President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the networth of $8.7B

✓The best female footballers in Africa Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade

✓ world Record runner, Tope Ajibade is a Yoruba girl too.

✓One of the most recognized wrestlers Omos and Commander Azeez-Tion Wayne, Ms Banks, Nas, Rotimi, Skepta, Wale, Chamillionaire,etc

✓One of the greatest boxer ever Anthony Joshua is a Yoruba
✓ Israel Adesanya is a Yoruba

–Bukayo Saka, Fikayo –Tomori, David Alaba, Ademola lookman, Manuel Akanji, Jamal Musiala, Dele Ali and co one of the top ranked footballers are Yorubas.

✓Wole soyinka is the first African to win the literature noble prize

ARE YORUBA PEOPLE NOT BLESSED?
I am Yoruba but this doesn’t make sense

We are not known for chest beating

8 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by illicit(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2023
I am Yoruba

This thread is ridiculous and very unnecessary

Pls take it down

4 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Albinoflash(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2023
This guy is on colos,walai
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by 001Lagos: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Anambra alone has more billionaires than all the billionaires in the whole of Yoruba land

7 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Franzinni: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2023
You won't see the chest beaters on this thread they will run and hide thier heads, children of hate and victim mentality.

If not for seeing this list self I didn't even know or care to know this information but if it was those guys that love to beat thier chest they will weaponize it and begin to shout that they are the ones who built heaven and earth.

You see am now silent but effective is how Yoruba people move, so those of you that say yoruba will suffer if country devide, no think am o

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Godwin4444: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2023
able20:
OP you forgot to add that Alhaji Emilokan Bola Tinubu is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria recently
we know u are from d land of d rising hate so no big deal
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by backtovillage: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2023
You are on point.
No mind da igbos disguising as Yoruba
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Cooly100: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
backtovillage:
You are on point.
No mind da igbos disguising as Yoruba

No Igbo will have time for this..

But as usual you use propaganda...

Lucky you didn't bring IPOB into this... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Cooly100: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Franzinni:
You won't see the chest beaters on this thread they will run and hide thier heads, children of hate and victim mentality.

If not for seeing this list self I didn't even know or care to know this information but if it was those guys that love to beat thier chest they will weaponize it and begin to shout that they are the ones who built heaven and earth.

You see am now silent but effective is how Yoruba people move, so those of you that say yoruba will suffer if country devide, no think am o

You're chest beating for nothing...

When they ask you know to point to the homes built by these people, you will go into hiding and start putting images of Lagos...

Abiriba village in Abia state alone, has almost half of the real estate in Ibadan...

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Hatrick01: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2023
U forgot to add:

1. The richest beggers.

2. The best agbo producer.

3. The highest razor blade faces.

4. The highest skull importer/exporter.

5. The home of yahoo/ponzi.

6. The most conquered tribe in ilorin.

7. The d*rtiest people in nigeria.

8. The highest consumers of ewedu and gbegiri.

9. The highest munchers of amala.

10. The darkest creature on earth.
E.T.C

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Corn247: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Yoruba ni baba

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Felimax(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2023
Some of the garbages you will find all over Nairaland.

Fools will now saturate this to make the very unnecessary look important which portend that there are more fools around than wise folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Franzinni: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

You're chest beating for nothing...

When they ask you know to point to the homes built by these people, you will go into hiding and start putting images of Lagos...

Abiriba village in Abia state alone, has almost half of the real estate in Ibadan...

haha chester detected... You know it's another topic if we ask the source of the so called wealth... We all know where it comes from most of the time
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Cooly100: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Franzinni:
haha chester detected... You know it's another topic if we ask the source of the so called wealth... We all know where it comes from most of the time

as typical..he goes to sources of wealth.

What is the Boudillon king source of wealth...?

Chelsea FC alone, has three young Igbos on the wings...

Madueke, Noni and may be Olise...

...people also know where your source of wealth comes from...

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Tomek09(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Hatrick01:
U forgot to add:

1. The richest beggers.

2. The best agbo producer.

3. The highest razor blade faces.

4. The highest skull importer/exporter.

5. The home of yahoo/ponzi.

6. The most conquered tribe in ilorin.

7. The d*rtiest people in nigeria.

8. The highest consumers of ewedu and gbegiri.

9. The highest munchers of amala.

10. The darkest creature on earth.
E.T.C
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by haffaze777(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
I am Yoruba but this doesn’t make sense

We are not known for chest beating

Supported,this is not necessary
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Franzinni: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

as typical..he goes to sources of wealth.

What is the Boudillon king source of wealth...?

Chelsea FC alone, has three young Igbos on the wings...

Madueke, Noni and may be Olise...

...people also know where your source of wealth comes from...
as long as you know what I mean I am fine ... Don't brag about building when we know where the money came from, just like I have NO respect for a yahoo boy no matter how rich he or she is,to me they a mere thieves. So don't brag about I'll gotten gain. Kudos to our Nigerian footballers making us proud globally irrespective of tribe
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by CannibalTorment: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2023
able20:
The President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra for the next 8years

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Cooly100: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Franzinni:
as long as you know what I mean I am fine ... Don't brag about building when we know where the money came from, just like I have NO respect for a yahoo boy no matter how rich he or she is,to me they a mere thieves. So don't brag about I'll gotten gain.

I am also happy as long as you know what I mean..

I absolutely have no respect for juju boys and girls no matter how rich... to me they are occultic..

So don't brag about I'll gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Franzinni: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

I am also happy as long as you know what I mean..

I absolutely have no respect for juju boys and girls no matter how rich... to me they are occultic..

So don't brag about I'll gotten wealth.
haha I actually agree with you ... You see how easy it is to see eye to eye on a topic ... As long as you hate I'll gotten gain and I hate I'll gotten gain then no matter the tribe, they are all criminals and we shouldn't put them on any pedestal we should call them what they are criminals.
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Guestlander: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2023
OP, You don't need this nonsense. Just make your own mark.
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by kokorokoman: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2023
I'm edo, truth is yoruba leads mehhhn.
From first newspaper in Nigeria to the first TV network and on and on. Respect!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Danisaint112(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2023
IGBOS NOTE;

If you are Igbo simply stay away from this thread.

There are 1001 facts we could use to debunk this
but arguing with this chest beaters that accuse other of chest beating is you bringing yourself down

BE WARNED!

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Nvestor02: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Anambra alone has more billionaires than all the billionaires in the whole of Yoruba land

😂😂😂 Mention richest people in anambra make i see.

Even Arthur eze wey rich pass Anambra no go see top 6 in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2023
is that all??

ok
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Cooly100: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Franzinni:
haha I actually agree with you ... You see how easy it is to see eye to eye on a topic ... As long as you hate I'll gotten gain and I hate I'll gotten gain then no matter the tribe, they are all criminals and we shouldn't put them on any pedestal we should call them what they are criminals.

Good smiley
Re: Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. by Cooly100: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Danisaint112:
IGBOS NOTE;

If you are Igbo simply stay away from this thread.

There are 1001 facts we could use to debunk this
but arguing with this chest beaters that accuse other of chest beating is you bringing yourself down

BE WARNED!

The way these people reason is strange...

Once you create a thread now asking where these people invest as their villages are deserted..they will say you are doing victim mentality...
Theirs are not?

Absurd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Nullifies Senator Kila's Election / Election Tribunal Delivers Judgement In Ekiti Governorship Election Today / Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.