Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia (43520 Views)

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Putin is the balancing force this world needs.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Gucciswaz: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Poisonousman:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/24/vladimir-putin-signs-law-banning-gender-changes-in-russia
my man God bless u my love for you knows no bounds.. ride on a man with iron balls..
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Aarondan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Joe Biden can't dare sanction putin Russian
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Gucciswaz: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
being:

So you can feel like killing someone and that's fine to execute right?
u no know am , nah confirm gay e be.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by newdawn2017(f): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

What is satanic about how a human feels on the inside? Are you their creator? Where you there when The Ancients parted the seas? What is devilish is you thinking you get to play God when it suits you.
go to planet planet Mars & start such a species there, it's uninhabited. U will not contradict nature, here in this our Earth. Period!
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
TONYE001:

Mind our businesses? But the so called LGBTQ community won't mind theirs. They seem to have made a universal decision to attack our innocent children with their ideologies.

Why should the entire world mind its business but this particular group shouldn't?

I think rather than allow them to corrupt our children and our world, their ideology should be eradicated.
Funny how religion can be another form of indoctrination but y'all ok that and denounce queer identities in kids because of your hate. Where was all this outrage when you straight people refuse to mind your business in our case? You lot brought out conversion therapy for both children and adults, you indoctrinated queer kids with religion, bullied and castrated us because you deemed us abominations, tried to mould us to be straight with your own ideologies because you can't stand people being different than you,refused to remove your head from our lives and made it your life's work to make life a living hell for us,now that the tables, you are getting your wings in a bunch. Look,by the time we are through with y'all and pay you back for all the pain and suffering and hate you caused us then you will understand why we are angry. The gay agenda is alive and kicking and this is just the beginning
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Uptown7(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nice
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Eviana(f): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2023
iammolise:
I see a glaring slight on the "World power" custodians, Putin is a 'no nonsense' man, though he has 100 demons in him but he sure is not a pushover. Lgbtqrivop people just stay out of Russia and Africa, no one needs to be told that these people have a very serious mental malfunction, it's not normal.

At the bolded....that right there...you summed it up.
Even demons operating in a person know when certain acts are wrong...
This man here....i struggle so much with praying for him, however I have to acknowledge his fierce and unapologetic courage to enact this law.

It's not all of black Africa (that's against same-sex agenda) though--only some countries (Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Ethiopia, etc.) that have courageous leaders unafraid to let my country emphatically know that it cannot dictate how they--African presidents-- choose to enact laws (even if they may be harsh).
Strangely enough, I don't hear Naija speaking on the subject at all.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Kodak9(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Funny how religion can be another form of indoctrination but y'all ok that and denounce queer identities in kids because of your hate. Where was all this outrage when you straight people refuse to mind your business in our case? You lot brought out conversion therapy for both children and adults, you indoctrinated queer kids with religion, bullied and castrated us because you deemed us abominations, tried to mould us to be straight with your own ideologies because you can't stand people being different than you,refused to remove your head from our lives and made it your life's work to make life a living hell for us,now that the tables, you are getting your wings in a bunch. Look,by the time we are through with y'all and pay you back for all the pain and suffering and hate you caused us then you will understand why we are angry. The gay agenda is alive and kicking and this is just the beginning
lol because you watch movies and see all this shit done by American's, you now think you can do that shit in Nigeria,jus come and do any gay pride nonsense for my area you won't live to tell the story of what you will face.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by nairalanda1(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2023
mbos:
keep dreaming Mr. Chromosomes manipulator

That is why I said, in the future...and even included maybe.

It won't happen in our lifetimes, so don't worry.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by deltateam: 3:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by cejaypriesty(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by cejaypriesty(m): 4:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Candidlady:

Self righteous people everywhere

Rubbish
You know you are a lesbian ,Jesus loves you,come back home. How does sleeping with a girl like you make you feel ?Your parents couldn't have had you if they were of same sex.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by TONYE001(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

What do you mean by "queer children"?

I've seen cases of little cbildren claiming to be of another gender because their parents literally coerced them. I know what I occupied my mind with when I was of that age.

Many years ago, a lot of you guys would have been recommended for therapy, and helped. Many of you guys go about with undiagnosed psychiatric conditions. Funny thing is psychotherapy would have really helped you all but you don't have what psychiatrists call insight. That is, you don't even know you're sick. Yeah.

Imagine teaching a little child sent to school about this rubbish without his/her parents' consent.

Lolz.

I see you're emotional, but just note that all your attacks on humanity will be met with superior force. Personally, I know what to do if anyone teaches any of my children this rubbish in school or elsewhere.

Go and seek medical help, while you delay, I pray you don't do something irreversible that you'll regret all your life. Go on YouTube and see videos of your type regretting the things they did years ago.

Imagine voluntarily placing oneself on steroids and hormones.. Imagine the risks of malignancies and immunosuppression someone throws himself into... Surely, only one with a mental health condition will deliberately put his hand into fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by tsdarkside(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind Mr Put it in. He's just playing politics, as usual. There's nothing wrong with a man becoming a woman, or a woman becoming a man. It's a matter of choice. You can't dictate to another human how to feel. In fact, it should be encouraged and made law here in Nigeria. I'm sure there are millions of Nigerians who would love to change their sex.

you svck....!!
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by tsdarkside(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2023
kweensheba:
Ah, Putin has not done well on this. A man has the right to have boobs.

you svck too....!!
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Kodak9:
lol because you watch movies and see all this shit done by American's, you now think you can do that shit in Nigeria,jus come and do any gay pride nonsense for my area you won't live to tell the story of what you will face.
No, because I travel and is much more exposed to different cultures
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2023
TONYE001:

What do you mean by "queer children"?

I've seen cases of little cbildren claiming to be of another gender because their parents literally coerced them. I know what I occupied my mind with when I was of that age.

Many years ago, a lot of you guys would have been recommended for therapy, and helped. Many of you guys go about with undiagnosed psychiatric conditions. Funny thing is psychotherapy would have really helped you all but you don't have what psychiatrists call insight. That is, you don't even know you're sick. Yeah.

Imagine teaching a little child sent to school about this rubbish without his/her parents' consent.

Lolz.

I see you're emotional, but just note that all your attacks on humanity will be met with superior force. Personally, I know what to do if anyone teaches any of my children this rubbish in school or elsewhere.

Go and seek medical help, while you delay, I pray you don't do something irreversible that you'll regret all your life. Go on YouTube and see videos of your type regretting the things they did years ago.

Imagine voluntarily placing oneself on steroids and hormones.. Imagine the risks of malignancies and immunosuppression someone throws himself into... Surely, only one with a mental health condition will deliberately put his hand into fire.

I mean kids in the LGBTQ community and not just the T

The same way you have seen parents coercing their kids into thinking they are queer is the same way I've seen parents gaslight their kids and take them to conversion therapy when they come out to their parents

"Would've been recommended for therapy and help" lol grin cheesy Just so you know,I'm one of those gay men and let's even forget the torture of conversion therapy for a minute,if you have any idea what I went through but that's another story for another day,the thing is conversion therapy doesn't work rather it made me even know how gay I am. Also,I would rather take the word of those who've worked in the field of human sexuality and have realized it's not a mental illness than a regular joe whose bias comes from hate

Moreover,I'm not trans and mind you I'm against kids transitioning at an early age or even taking puberty blockers and all for adults doing the work and seeking therapy before transitioning
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by unclejb2(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2023
ogmask:

They have always gotten it right. This should tell you something...
they have not always gotten it right. Invading Ukraine was a very big mistake
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by HeroicMeastro: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by ComeToJesus: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Poisonousman:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/24/vladimir-putin-signs-law-banning-gender-changes-in-russia

I will always love Putin. God bless him for preserving humanity and maintaining the order of creation but notwithstanding, he should be punished for the evils he's perpetrating in Ukraine.

The rainbow is a sign of God's covenant with his people and not a sign of sexual pervesion, confusion and disorder.

Just imagine driving your car into the gas station and telling the attendant to discharge into the exhaust pipe opening?

No be madness be that?
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Luckysbab: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You are comparing someone doing whatever they want with their body with someone causing harm to another human being,two different things,my body my choice, it's not in your place to dictate what I do with my body,this world will be a better place if we all learn to mind our business

Meaning you endorse suicide? You now it's also a form of doing what you like with your body.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by ComeToJesus: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Almost all agenda end up in the trash can after deliberations. This will end up there too.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by pixey(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

They are not even forcing their ideologies on anyone yet rather they just want basic rights for them to have autonomy over their own bodies
I am sorry you have been brainwashed.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

Meaning you endorse suicide? You now it's also a form of doing what you like with your body.
If that's what they wanna do with their bodies then ok, it's up to them
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Almost all agenda end up in the trash can after deliberations. This will end up there too.
The same way the Christians did with the crusades? Killing everyone and anyone who didn't want to serve their God,funny y'all brush your own agenda under the rug but will call out others
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2023
pixey:

I am sorry you have been brainwashed.
You spelled yourself wrong
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Leo588(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Idris Okelode will not like this at all!!! a.k.a Bob wey risky
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Sprints3: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2023
They are all evil. Even Putin is wicked and satanic this does not change the fact that he is wicked but in world where bad meets evil. Everybody is evil one kind. I go for the lesser evil. I stick with Putin I prefer Russia and China hegemony

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by silaswills01(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind Mr Put it in. He's just playing politics, as usual. There's nothing wrong with a man becoming a woman, or a woman becoming a man. It's a matter of choice. You can't dictate to another human how to feel. In fact, it should be encouraged and made law here in Nigeria. I'm sure there are millions of Nigerians who would love to change their sex.

You're gay just come out clear
Stop beating around the bush
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by silaswills01(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2023
ganisucks:

What is satanic about how a human feels on the inside? Are you their creator? Where you there when The Ancients parted the seas? What is devilish is you thinking you get to play God when it suits you.
Another lesbian sighted
Just come out clearly and say it stop all the jamborees
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by ogmask: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2023
unclejb2:
they have not always gotten it right. Invading Ukraine was a very big mistake

USA and NATO are the aggressors and not Russia. Invading Ukraine was to send a message to the aggressors. Look beyond the surface you'd understand the genesis of the invasion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.