Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

This Youtube Tax For Foreigners Is A Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Youtube Tax For Foreigners Is A Scam (199 Views)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / Uganda Plans Tax On Social Media Use From July / Are Nigerian Bloggers Expected To Pay Tax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Youtube Tax For Foreigners Is A Scam by skultrick(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2023
How can I take my time to create video, you jejely come watch my videos. Then because you watched from US, I will now pay tax to the US despite not living there.

Why is Google not also collecting tax from Adsense earnings?

It's pure stealing of people's money. Is Google, Facebook and the likes also paying tax to the Nigeria government. If they are not, the Nigerian government must compel them to pay tax.

Any youtuber here also paying this outrageous tax? Is there any way to even reduce it?

I don't pay any shitty tax to amazon. Once you fill the form and state you don't live in US and won't conduct your business in US, you get 0% tax withholding.

Abi nah me no fill the form well?

Money wey I no see you go just steal over 100k as tax.

And as your channel grow nah so your tax go large. Seems nah to migrate to US like this, I can't be paying tax to US while I suffer I Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Youtube Tax For Foreigners Is A Scam by online4business: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Open an LLC in Wyoming don't ask me how ooo.

Amazon kdp collect 30% from Nigeria except you open an LLC.

I don comot
Re: This Youtube Tax For Foreigners Is A Scam by skultrick(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
online4business:
Open an LLC in Wyoming don't ask me how ooo.

Amazon kdp collect 30% from Nigeria except you open an LLC.

I don comot

Gues you didn't read the post. Yeah I know about LLC shit but that's not the problem here. This is Google deducting tax from my YouTube earnings.

I was specifically referring to other YouTubers in Nigeria
Re: This Youtube Tax For Foreigners Is A Scam by online4business: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
skultrick:

Gues you didn't read the post. Yeah I know about LLC shit but that's not the problem here. This is Google deducting tax from my YouTube earnings.

I was specifically referring to other YouTubers in Nigeria

Since forever google deduct tax from YouTube.

Google always tell Nigerians if you can't stand the heat stay away from the kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

Gammadyne Mailer Unlimited / Custom Vtu Portal Script/software / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.